DARK FEATURES ARE ALL THAT MATTERS

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 6401
Contrast is all about when you are above 6 PSL.
7xbvysra1bw11.jpg

Alain wouldn't look as striking as he does without the black hair and the tan but also the blue eyes plays a huge role.
I'm not talking about the contrast that austists shout "super pale skin black hair anime-like" because that looks weird IRL.

So yeah dark features def look good if you have a decent contrast going all, all black features just makes you look less striking, more ethnic and less high-class.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3073
7xbvysra1bw11.jpg

Alain wouldn't look as striking as he does without the black hair and the tan but also the blue eyes plays a huge role.
I'm not talking about the contrast that austists shout "super pale skin black hair anime-like" because that looks weird IRL.

So yeah dark features def look good if you have a decent contrast going all, all black features just makes you look less striking, more ethnic and less high-class.
True, but light brown eyes also look good without looking low class

As long as your face looks good you wont look low class

Ballou doesnt look low class, he looks high class, and still has very dark features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I'mme
True, but light brown eyes also look good without looking low class

As long as your face looks good you wont look low class

Ballou doesnt look low class, he looks high class, and still has very dark features
Yes light brown eyes are kinda the cut off, imo on most people the ideal is hazel eyes, not as striking as Alain's blue eyes but definitely more versatile and "earthly" looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3073
7xbvysra1bw11.jpg

Alain has brown hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
women like men with dark features but still prefer the guy to be white jfl at their nature, they want the best of both worlds

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Effortless and 3 others
IMO eye color is cope. I don;t really care what eye color woman has so i think it does work the same in opposition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 28541, Looks234 and 4 others
IMO eye color is cope. I don;t really care what eye color woman has so i think it does work the same in opposition
Everything but dick size is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I'mme
you right, girls prefer what ever is slightly darker than themselves... that's why black girls hate light skin niggas and worship darkskin niggas.. they hate us yet outside of the black community we're the most desired compared to lightskin females/darkskin females and darkskin niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3073
you right, girls prefer what ever is slightly darker than themselves... that's why black girls hate light skin niggas and worship darkskin niggas.. they hate us yet outside of the black community we're the most desired compared to lightskin females/darkskin females and darkskin niggas
Light skin niggas are usually bigger simps and have feminine demeanor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142 and Deleted member 6401
Well, there are always one young DiCaprio, River Phoenix, Jonathan Brandis, etc. for every dark haired man, I think it's a cope like a lot of other things ppl saying here. It's almost preference case and on my own experience (with girls, but I don't think it's dimorphic thing and it would be honest in wise-verse case too) I can say that some girls with green eyes and red hairs could be as hot as some blonds with blue eyes as brunets with black eyes as blond with green eyes as redhead with black eyes as... I think you get it, depends on cases for 90% and for preference for %10. Like shitty thread about straight/curly hairs or whatever you can find here, just a shitty thread, I'm done.

• +1

"are u mirin my dark features son???????"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
disappointed not to see david gandy here ngl
54d0c08fc2c30 1

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Light skin tone dark hair and brows and coloured eyes basically prime gandy

Just be curry proven once again. Indo melanid or death tbqh.
indomelanidm.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 3702
Bruh my eyebrows are nice asf. My hair is light brown but so was my dads when he was 17, but now my dad has wavy black hair , so I’m hoping mine turns black too. I’m also tall 6’2 barefoot . But yeah this is facts.
There is something called dying your hair, You dont need to wait

100% true, every word of this. Dark triad the most. 6'2" + with all this and you've got nothing to worry about. It may be a cope but at 6' with
machiavellianism + narcissism + mma fighter, I think I get away with it.

100% true, every word of this. Dark triad the most. 6'2" + with all this and you've got nothing to worry about. It may be a cope but at 6' with
machiavellianism + narcissism + mma fighter, I think I get away with it.
You can always run lift game to 6'3" bro

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
tbh imagine a black man and a north indian next to a pale ginger man

dark guys mog hard

Melanotan II and trenbolone = dark featured psychopath

High Contrast = Best Coloring
Light Blue Eyes + Dark Brown Hair + Slightly Tanned

IMG 20200418 004245

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
I already have this coloring but damn I wish I had this face
I have light blue eyes, medium brown hair and pale skin
Still good coloring imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I have light blue eyes, medium brown hair and pale skin
Still good coloring imo
I'm pale too but when I get a tan I have a reddish skin
same for you ?

I'm pale too but when I get a tan I have a reddish skin
same for you ?
No
I got more reddish skin through tretinoin and Astaxanthin, still pale though

But the smv difference between my pale skin tone and oprys and a shade darker hair is neglible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Unfortunately my med pheno cant make up for my sub optimal facial development and downwards growth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming