DARK FEATURES ARE ALL THAT MATTERS

This is all fax

The other day a girl reposted a tiktok on her story which said some shit like I have no idea how girls find blonde guys attractive

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3073
Ohh ok but so many meds are ethnic looking
wrong. it's the other way around, many ethnics are mediterranean looking. and that is what safes them from inceldom.

If you're white passing with dark hair and kind of european facial features you can be italian/kroatian/spanish/greek/turkish/north-african or maybe in rare cases, north indian, and you still get all the appeal mentioned in the thread.

ethnic means non-european facial features and/or brown shit-skin.

and to make it clear, tanned white skin ≠ shit skin.
and tanned whites > pale whites > shit-skin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Selfahate and Deleted member 6873
wrong. it's the other way around, many ethnics are mediterranean looking. and that is what safes them from inceldom.

If you're white passing with dark hair and kind of european facial features you can be italian/kroatian/spanish/greek/turkish/north-african or maybe in rare cases, north indian, and you still get all the appeal mentioned in the thread.

god i cant wait for my fucking tanning lotion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
god i cant wait for my fucking tanning lotion
Softmaxxing will ascend you hard, boyo. white teeth, tanned, blue eyes, long dark hair and the jaw of the gods.

JBs will be lusting over you. i wish i was as good looking as you to begin with and started looksmaxxing as early as you are doing right now

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
This is all fax

The other day a girl reposted a tiktok on her story which said some shit like I have no idea how girls find blonde guys attractive
bruh i saw that too and i think she said dirty blonde gets a pass

Softmaxxing will ascend you hard, boyo. white teeth, tanned, blue eyes, long dark hair and the jaw of the gods.

JBs will be lusting over you. i wish i was as good looking as you to begin with and started looksmaxxing as early as you are doing right now
Mirin' the only thing that somewhat worries my is my hard diet since i'm somewhat scared it'll hypertrophy the masseters too much :p but yeah i am getting my hair slightly shorter since it is quite unmanageable at this length, think keanu reeves long hair.
My softmaxxing protocol will be:

Tan
Gymcelling
Teeth whitening
(Shorter hair, again Keanu length)
And coconut oil for thicker brows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
bruh i saw that too and i think she said dirty blonde gets a pass
yuh I asked her to send me the vid and here it is

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

Ok thanks for clearing that up

The politically correct SJW’s say race is not a preference, but phenotype may be the the biggest subjective preference of all time.

wow I inherited the worst pheno didn't i

pale as fuck skin even in the summer
dark as hell eyes and hair

literally look like a vampire without the light eyes part. :feelswhy:

Whenever I see someone say that women prefer light-featured cuck high trust prettyboys over dark triad masc mediterranean beasts I can't help but howl in absolute amusement

View attachment 356486

It's already proven that women put dark features over fair features

I'm not talking about being black or shitskin hindu ethnic

I'm talking about having dark hair, dark eyes (in some cases there's exceptions), 5 o'clock shadow, tanned/olive skin and being tall

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

And it's not because of the "muh tall, dark and handsome stereotype"

It's already proven that dark features are subconsciously associated with virility, sex, mystery, villainy and danger. As this article suggests:

Also that's the same reason we males prefer fair women.

View attachment 356557

I'm not talking only about blonde women (even if this is mostly the case)

View attachment 356558

I'm talking about those of fair skin tone.

We associate fairness with femininity, innocence and purity (all cope nowadays anyway)

That's why in the 1950s the primary nuclear family stereotype was dark husband and fair wife

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

"Psychologists from the University of Liverpool, who worked with colleagues in Poland and Finland, found that it is not the love of danger that attracts women to dark featured men, as previously believed, but a primitive desire to find a mate who appears mentally strong, confident and physically attractive in order to have healthier children"

Exhibiting dark triad traits such as Machiavellianism, Narcissism and Psychopathy is also attractive to women.

Several mainstream academic, peer-reviewed studies have confirmed that women are sexually attracted to men who exhibit dark triad traits, likely because of women's evolutionary history.

They want an alpha, a commander, someone that can provide them safety, supplies and a strong offspring.

View attachment 356562

Height is associated with leadership and strength.

It's complicated to display all the characteristics mentioned above if there's lack of height, since dark traits and stature are complementary

Tl;dr it's all about being a dark abusive badboy

Edit: This are the type to try and argument against this logic

View attachment 356576
The cope 🤣

hair color doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Bumping this for the nerdic copers.