Dark hair is masculine and women prefer men with dark hair more @Detona is wrong

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken

Women Don't Prefer Blondes

They're not their "ideal guy," says a new study.
By analyzing data from over 145,000 of their male members (they have 800,000 in total), the site found that men who have brown hair average 10 dates per month, while blonde guys only have around three.
After collecting data on their most successful male members, the site found that the ideal guy has dark hair, is 6 feet tall, has no children, doesn't smoke, and makes over $200,000.

blog.pof.com

New Research Study: The Most Desirable Singles of 2014 - The Latest Catch - POF.com

PlentyOfFish Research has conducted a comprehensive study that has determined which singles will receive the most messages in 2014. If you're a 25 year old Catholic woman who owns a dog and has a post secondary degree, you're considered one of the most desirable singles of 2014.
blog.pof.com
blog.pof.com
The Ideal Man of 2014:

• Christian
  • Doctorate Degree
  • Wants a Relationship
  • Makes between $100,000 and $150,000
  • Brown Hair
  • Athletic build

www.psychologytoday.com

Which Hair Color Induces the Strongest Physical Attraction?

Is the latest research bad news for Scarlett Johansson and Nicole Kidman?
www.psychologytoday.com
www.psychologytoday.com
27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig, 30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs, 35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig.

Error - Cookies Turned Off

onlinelibrary.wiley.com
onlinelibrary.wiley.com
In men, the most attractive parts of the face were Type 1:2 lips, a Type IV nose of medium width, blue eyes, In men, the most attractive parts of the face were Type 1:2 lips, a Type IV nose of medium width, blue eyes, brown hair
Among females
, the most attractive parts of the face were Type 2:1 lips, Type III and V noses of medium width, dark brown eyes, blonde hair

www.researchgate.net

Sex Differences in Physical Attractiveness Preferences

Download Citation | Sex Differences in Physical Attractiveness Preferences | The present study investigated the validity of stereotyped beliefs about sex differences in preferences for opposite sex coloration. The likes and... | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net
The present study investigated the validity of stereotyped beliefs about sex differences in preferences for opposite sex coloration. The likes and dislikes of 482 female and 549 male Caucasian college students for eye color, hair color, and complexion color of the opposite sex were investigated by means of a sexual selection questionnaire. Results indicated sex differences in both likes and dislikes for all three features. Males indicated somewhat greater preference for lighter female coloration, while females indicated somewhat greater preference for darker male coloration.
www.researchgate.net

(PDF) Hair Color, Personality, and the Observer

PDF | Summary.-To investigate stereotypes associated with hair color, 240 Ss completed semantic differential scales. Ss were 79 men and 161 women of... | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net
79 male and 161 female undergraduates completed semantic differential scales on 7 categories of hair-color person. Dark men clearly preferred brunette women; blond men were equally divided in preference for blondes and brunettes; blond, brunette, and red-headed women clearly preferred dark men; and artificial blondes preferred dark and blonde men.

London's women prefer dark hair

As the amount of hair dye sold to greying men the world over illustrates, the vanity of males over the hue of their locks can be intense. Now, it seems, they may be justified.
The survey of 1,000 London women aged 18 to 30 found 52 per cent are most attracted to dark-haired men, while 18 per cent liked shaven or bald-headed men. Grey hair was selected by 13 per cent, while only 7 per cent chose either blonde or ginger hair.

Why men prefer fair-skinned maidens and women like dark, handsome strangers

Gentlemen do not just prefer blondes, but lighter-skinned women in general, a study has suggested. Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and woman suggest that men from all races find fairer-skinned woman most alluring
Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and woman suggest that men from all races find fairer-skinned woman most alluring, while women are the polar opposite and favour darker, brooding men.

@Detona @Predeterminism @zv1212

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, A L P H A M A L E, Richard_Hungwell and 9 others
Brettybath

slaya tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, ProCoper, ItsOverCel and 3 others
Light hair isn't the problem. The problem is most light hair guys are not dimorphic and masculine like Dolph Lundgren, they have weak jaws, too light eyebrows (horrible negative halo), weak bodies and weird skull shapes.

The generic nordic face combined with platinum light hair or light blond hair just isn't attractive.

I can only thank my luck that my blond hair turned medium brown with age. I definitely couldn't pull off blonde after age 18+ :lul:
Some men definitely can. Dolph Lundgren looks good with it. Brad Pitt in Troy. Matthew Noszka. etc.

Men who are born with dark brown or black hair, usually have more dimorphic secondary sexual characteristics which appeals to women.
It's rarer to meet a blond man who is balanced and masculine, not impossible but hard.

To offset the 'feminine' aspect of blondness, the guy needs to have a lot of other features that are masculine. Blond hair looks very bad on guys who don't have low body fat and sharp jawlines.

The 1 single bonus I can think of concerning blond hair on men, is that you appeal to younger women than you would with black or dark brown, if your face is already attractive. Blond hair is youthful. But most men can't pull off a prettyboy look anyway so this is irrelevant for 99.99% of people who read this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Hero of the Imperium, Prettyboy and 8 others
These women are so entitled. And this is on POF which is subhuman landwhale single mother central.

Christian
Doctorate Degree
Wants a Relationship
Makes between $100,000 and $150,000
Brown Hair
Athletic build

They'll never find these men on dating apps and if they do, he is pump and dump only. The delusion of these PSL 3 whales :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, bradpittshairline, Vasco-v2 and 4 others
yes in this west this is common knowledge.

now flip it to asia and it gets confusing because lighter hair and lighter skin is more valued there

literally going against dimorphism rules

im so confused at this point

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and softlysoftly
Light hair isn't the problem. The problem is most light hair guys are not dimorphic and masculine like Dolph Lundgren, they have weak jaws, too light eyebrows (horrible negative halo), weak bodies and weird skull shapes.

The generic nordic face combined with platinum light hair or light blond hair just isn't attractive.

I can only thank my luck that my blond hair turned medium brown with age. I definitely couldn't pull off blonde after age 18+ :lul:
Some men definitely can. Dolph Lundgren looks good with it. Brad Pitt in Troy. Matthew Noszka. etc.

Men who are born with dark brown or black hair, usually have more dimorphic secondary sexual characteristics which appeals to women.
It's rarer to meet a blond man who is balanced and masculine, not impossible but hard.

To offset the 'feminine' aspect of blondness, the guy needs to have a lot of other features that are masculine. Blond hair looks very bad on guys who don't have low body fat and sharp jawlines.

The 1 single bonus I can think of concerning blond hair on men, is that you appeal to younger women than you would with black or dark brown, if your face is already attractive. Blond hair is youthful. But most men can't pull off a prettyboy look anyway so this is irrelevant for 99.99% of people who read this forum.
no they did the study where like only hair color changed and women want the black or brown hair more than blonde

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi
dirty blonde works too

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly

Gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
yes in this west this is common knowledge.

now flip it to asia and it gets confusing because lighter hair and lighter skin is more valued there

literally going against dimorphism rules

im so confused at this point
asian women like chinese japanese or philipino are the only one who want blonde hair and super white pale skin they are exceptions and exceptions don't make the rule

Let the Christians take their PSL 3 single mother whales, I don't want them.
Ideal Man Woman Religion 01 1050x691

• Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
asian women like chinese japanese or philipino are the only one who want blonde hair and super white pale skin they are exceptions and exceptions don't make the rule
are you sure they even want that blonde hair and pale skin or do they just want the height and eye colour.

personally i just think the height and eye colour

are you sure they even want that blonde hair and pale skin or do they just want the height and eye colour.

personally i just think the height and eye colour
I think it's like everything because they want their children to look as less asian as possible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
dnr contrasted colouring is what matter, dark hair is prefered on whites

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
My suspicion is that it's not so much the scalp hair as the rest of the face. True blondes have light eyebrows and facial hair both in color and texture. Women like 5 oclock shadow and a dark brow area.

• +1
I've only ever received positive comments on my naturally ash-blonde hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Erik-Jón
Dark hair isn’t that good tbh unless you have the contrasting undertones and eyes, dark blonde probably is one of the highest appeal hair colours out there only mogged by like north atlandid colouring(dark brown black hair with coloured eyes)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
@Detona Is a blondcuck pignosed coper who believes that skislope noses are male dimorphic:lul:
B413f847b18d97688988485ddb8fd6b6

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Erik-Jón
Cope thread, not a single peer reviewed study in any of these links. I already proved over and over again that Chad is :chad: and incel is :incel:

• JFL

:lul:

You just named three ethnicities that outnumber the West. That's almost 1/3rd of Earth's population + blond guys mog in the West as well.

Over for cucks on this site.

tell that to @Detona
that retard thinks dark eyebrows are feminine

Dark eyebrows are considered feminine and less attractive on men due to high contrast which is femme.

tBWIkzA.gif

I think you over emphasise blonde being unideal for men, I've spoken to a lot of women about this and not one has said they dislike blonde hair on a man. Unless it is very light blonde and you have nonexistent eyebrows and provided that a person has dimorphic traits like a strong bone structure and a good muscular physique, I don't think that being blonde is really that much of a falio

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
speaking of dark eyebrows how do you make them longer/denser at the outer edges?

because I have black hair and dark eyebrows right, BUT my dark eyebrows are SHORT af,

does eyebrow dyeing work for this? Minoxidil? Eyebrow growth peptide?

Thanks

Cope thread, not a single peer reviewed study in any of these links
are you stupid or just in flat out denial?
Not every link OP posted is peer reviewed but that doesn't mean none of them are either

I’m the 00.01% :feelshah:

But seriously, all of this post of yours is spot on. Blond guys are often seen less attractive because natural blonde hair can come with lack of dimorphism (like invisibile eyebrows). Blond hair looks weakish on out of shape or pale guys.

On the other side it’s a youthful trait that can be very good for guys like me who go for the pretty archetype. Strong lean lower third with pretty eyes and mid length blond hair is a literal JB magnet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gandy
are you stupid or just in flat out denial?
Not every link OP posted is peer reviewed but that doesn't mean none of them are either

Not a single one is. I read all of the links already and they're all garbage and refer to non-existent studies (I searched for them). None were reviewed.
Keep coping for blond :chad:, ethnic :incel:. Only low class, white trash women behave like you (and they'll all die childless and impoverished).

I’m the 00.01% :feelshah:

But seriously, all of this post of yours is spot on. Blond guys are often seen less attractive because natural blonde hair can come with lack of dimorphism (like invisibile eyebrows). Blond hair looks weakish on out of shape or pale guys.

Major cope. Dark eyebrows are FEMALE dimorphic. Color contrast increases facial femininity. Chad is blond :chad: for a reason. Incel is :incel:

On the other side it’s a youthful trait that can be very good for guys like me who go for the pretty archetype. Strong lean lower third with pretty eyes and mid length blond hair is a literal JB magnet

Wrong. Blond hair = older, less contrast, more male dimorphic.
People lose melanin as they age, with men losing melanin earlier than women (especially in hair).

Why poorcels like Gestapo hate blond:

Blond is from the upper caste and reminds poorcels of the days when blond men used to ride around on horseback shooting them as they picked turnips, and were fucking their women. This feeling was recently rekindled when Donald Trump (blond) seized power in an aggressive way in 2016, prompting dark cucks to throw a hissy fit. It was then re-inflamed as Putin (also blond) unleashed a war of aggression on Ukraine, against a dark cuck "leader" who used to dance like a fag in music videos. These events have dusky proles shaking uncontrollably as they try to process the fact that they are going to go back in to slavery, that Chad is going to put them in chains and erase their TikTok accounts and their Lookmax threads and make them shovel shit for a living.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Why poorcels like Gestapo hate blond:

Blond is from the upper caste and reminds poorcels of the days when blond men used to ride around on horseback shooting them as they picked turnips, and were fucking their women. This feeling was recently rekindled when Donald Trump (blond) seized power in an aggressive way in 2016, prompting dark cucks to throw a hissy fit. It was then re-inflamed as Putin (also blond) unleashed a war of aggression on Ukraine, against a dark cuck "leader" who used to dance like a fag in music videos. These events have dusky proles shaking uncontrollably as they try to process the fact that they are going to go back in to slavery, that Chad is going to put them in chains and erase their TikTok accounts and their Lookmax threads and make them shovel shit for a living.
you are like coping as usual he has no need to cope have you seen him? you need to understand women want dark hair men not light blonde

you are like coping as usual he has no need to cope have you seen him? you need to understand women want dark hair men not light blonde

You are "like" coping "like" a dark haired millennial cuck with a blond Chad in his avatar would. Women don't prefer dark haired males.

• JFL
You are "like" coping "like" a dark haired millennial cuck with a blond Chad in his avatar would. Women don't prefer dark haired males.
The survey of 1,000 London women aged 18 to 30 found 52 per cent are most attracted to dark-haired men, while 18 per cent liked shaven or bald-headed men. Grey hair was selected by 13 per cent, while only 7 per cent chose either blonde or ginger hair.

No study was ever conducted, already debunked this 100 times before.

• Hmm...

technically speaking non grey can be youthful as both blondes and ravens go grey with age.

Cope golden blonde mogs

• JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and softlysoftly
by "dark" in "tall, dark, handsome" they mean dark hair not niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: marek937