Dark trait test. Post your results

I'm 100% dark triad
don't need a test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and vampmaxxer
Screenshot 2024 06 27 23 00 01

The test is extremely flawed. It doesn't take pride into account. A psychopath, for example, might be too proud to lie or show aggression indirectly.

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07
imagine finding this forum earlier than 2024
your face need to be extremely unfortunate :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
ure like a high ltn lol...i mog ur entire bloodline tbh

Lightskin poppin

Attachments

• 1719504984084.jpeg
    1719504984084.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 0
nah u wrong fag a psychpath w high machiavellian too wont
There's are things such as principles and pride. And some psychopaths don't care about "getting ahead", or societal standards of success. Sure they all want to dominate everyone around them. But not all of them want to be superstars, CEO's, or gangsters. Most just want to live a parasitic lifestyle while playing impulsive games here and there to varying degrees.

I could never lie to dominate. Not because I would feel any bit guilty for doing so, but because I value bold avert aggression that's displayed in front of everyone. Even at my own short term expense.

It's like the Ann Rice vampire novels. Lestat drew the ire of all the other vampires because he thought he shouldn't live a covert existence hiding from mortals that he's clearly superior to. Why not be out in the open?

Deceit is one thing, but outright lying at point blank is another.

"Yeah, you got me, that's just how I am. And I'm not going away either. Now I'm going to impose on all of you. I'll be here every day. See you next time."

I don't want to rule, but I will not be ruled by ANYONE.

BTW, all psychopaths are extremely Machiavellian.

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468
Says I’m about 7% lighter than the average.

• JFL
There's are things such as principles and pride. And some psychopaths don't care about "getting ahead", or societal standards of success. Sure they all want to dominate everyone around them. But not all of them want to be superstars, CEO's, or gangsters. Most just want to live a parasitic lifestyle while playing impulsive games here and there to varying degrees.

I could never lie to dominate. Not because I would feel any bit guilty for doing so, but because I value bold avert aggression that's displayed in front of everyone. Even at my own short term expense.

It's like the Ann Rice vampire novels. Lestat drew the ire of all the other vampires because he thought he shouldn't live a covert existence hiding from mortals that he's clearly superior to. Why not be out in the open?

Deceit is one thing, but outright lying at point blank is another.

"Yeah, you got me, that's just how I am. And I'm not going away either. Now I'm going to impose on all of you. I'll be here every day. See you next time."

I don't want to rule, but I will not be ruled by ANYONE.

BTW, all psychopaths are extremely Machiavellian.
buddy u arent a psychopath

Screenshot 20240627 194814 Chrome

Even since i was a kid i felt like i felt more empathy than the average person but at the same time this test looks made by nutjobs "Muh have you been a bad boy recently??" or "How many hobo legs you have broken this month?" were the only questions lacking here

I can see the average faggot in this trash hole lying to a website to prove that he wouldn't have mercy in front of a beggar thinking that ascends him to High LTN

Last edited:
buddy u arent a psychopath
Do you know me?

⬆️
This is my masterpiece. A very good read. Long, drawn out, extremely calculated mental destruction of one of my "superiors".

I promise every bit of all this is true and accurate.

• +1
Do you know me?

⬆️
This is my masterpiece. A very good read. Long, drawn out, extremely calculated mental destruction of one of my "superiors".

I promise every bit of all this is true and accurate.
gore is a incel trait. btw u did all that summing up ur threads after just a single one of my reply so whos manipulating and influencing who here:feelstastyman:

Get off this forum nigga “high chadlite” yet u got 4 thousand + posts in 3 fucking months you cuck.

also your fucking slavic so your not high chadlite your mtn max :lul:

Get off this forum nigga “high chadlite” yet u got 4 thousand + posts in 3 fucking months you cuck.

also your fucking slavic so your not high chadlite your mtn max :lul:
how does my good looks relate to the fact that I enjoy spending time on this forum?
and slavics are best looking whites, even better looking than meds

IMG 1966

Most these questions on sadism and shit were ass, Yh ok I would want a nigga I hate to break their legs but I wouldn’t put a cat in a blender for fun. The rest was good tho good job to whatever niglet made this shit test.

how does my good looks relate to the fact that I enjoy spending time on this forum?
and slavics are best looking whites, even better looking than meds
I enjoy the forum too it’s funny asf but nigga your posting way too much :lul:
Slavics are NOT the best looking white bhai, maybe the women (maybe) but the guys? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 3002200

Most these questions on sadism and shit were ass, Yh ok I would want a nigga I hate to break their legs but I wouldn’t put a cat in a blender for fun. The rest was good tho good job to whatever niglet made this shit test.
yep imo psychopathy and sadism part was bit off for the reasons u explained alr else i felt its pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma
This makes you 24.11% Darker than the average person

yeah u are def narcissistic tho but u need approval more than u like being praised so idk if u psychopathic.
I've never need anyone's approval. Actually I love repulsing people. I've had so many "evisceration" hate threads about me on this site it's not even funny. That was with my old account. Now most people know me and that it's not gonna work.

With you I'm just trying to prove a point for gratification. Trust me, I don't want your approval. You or anyone else.

I was actually blacklisted from getting a job an an entire city of 9 million people (proper) for crushing a kitten's skull in a bathroom stall and showing another coworker the bloody aftermath, knowing this co worker would quietly tell all our other co workers. For the next six months I stayed at this job and continued showing up to nightclub/birthday parties where these co workers were at, bringing girlfriends, just to make them uncomfortable. Nobody ever confronted me. I love imposing. About a year after leaving this city and coming back I found out through an agent that I had been blacklisted. She showed me a screenshot of a conversation between a school that I applied for talking with her about how I had killed a cat.

I'm just proving a point man.

yeah u are def narcissistic tho but u need approval more than u like being praised so idk if u psychopathic.
IMG 20240628 023721

⬆️
Just look at these teeth man. You think a man who wants approval would keep teeth looking like this?

The poor narcissist cannot see past their own nose. Me on the other hand, I'm hyper self aware.