Dark triad bad boy kills slut because she moaned name of ex during sex

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...iron-inside-body-screamed-ex-husband-sex.html

“According to the boyfriend, the woman asked him to insert a beer bottle and his fist inside her vagina because 'she enjoyed it,' which he did.” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

During the intercourse, the woman allegedly called out her ex-husband's name twice, which made her boyfriend upset and 'enraged'”

After his outburst, Lopez returned to the closet where his girlfriend was lying unconscious and proceeded to insert several foreign objects into the woman's vagina and anus, including a beer bottle, a flatiron for the hair and both his fists and arms up to his elbows, making Maria Nemeth bleed. The Sunrise man also admitted to pulling 'internal tissue' from Maria Nemeth's body as she lay passed out.

Holy fuck nigga, damn. I bet she orgasmed hard being fucked by a dark triad psychopath :feelskek:

Hang on my DoorDash pizza just arrived

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 17217, duck and 6 others
Muh dark triad

He is just a normal man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Vermilioncore
she was screaming "mopson oh my god i miss your light blue hunter..." and the guy stopped fucking her took a knife beheaded her then continued to fuck her dead corpse pissed on his own face cumed on her torso and licked it all

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
she was screaming "mopson oh my god i miss your light blue hunter..." and the guy stopped fucking her took a knife beheaded her then continued to fuck her dead corpse pissed on his own face cumed on her torso and licked it all
Wow you have a wild imagination faggot, only a true demented fuck could think that up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: duck, Deleted member 17791, slayer69 and 1 other person
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...iron-inside-body-screamed-ex-husband-sex.html

“According to the boyfriend, the woman asked him to insert a beer bottle and his fist inside her vagina because 'she enjoyed it,' which he did.” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

During the intercourse, the woman allegedly called out her ex-husband's name twice, which made her boyfriend upset and 'enraged'”

After his outburst, Lopez returned to the closet where his girlfriend was lying unconscious and proceeded to insert several foreign objects into the woman's vagina and anus, including a beer bottle, a flatiron for the hair and both his fists and arms up to his elbows, making Maria Nemeth bleed. The Sunrise man also admitted to pulling 'internal tissue' from Maria Nemeth's body as she lay passed out.

Holy fuck nigga, damn. I bet she orgasmed hard being fucked by a dark triad psychopath :feelskek:

Hang on my DoorDash pizza just arrived
Might be dark triad but imagine ruining your life and going to jail for decades over some stupid hole. That is actually super cucked if you think out. To me their just warm fuzzy holes that look like shit after 18 years age. Good only for sex and making babies. They can't even clean and cook properly . Men do that better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18819
He chose a low quality woman. In a way he brought it on himself.

He chose a low quality woman. In a way he brought it on himself.
Most non chad men get a girlfriend/ltr for easy pussy acess. Otherwise its pointless to have some stupid hole waste your time and create drama when you should be pursuing your hobbies and not waste your time over something that is essentially no more then a grown up child.

• +1
Most non chad men get a girlfriend/ltr for easy pussy acess. Otherwise its pointless to have some stupid hole waste your time and create drama when you should be pursuing your hobbies and not waste your time over something that is essentially no more then a grown up child.
There are many submissive women out there that can be taken advantage by a hyper dominant man.

This guy just chose a dumb hoe who probably has a fat ass and that’s it. He could have looked for a submissive cute high E waifu.

There are many submissive women out there that can be taken advantage by a hyper dominant man.

This guy just chose a dumb hoe who probably has a fat ass and that’s it. He could have looked for a submissive cute high E waifu.
He should have looked for this:
3521364B 1015 4472 B8DF CF2122E0BE68

• JFL