Dark triad traits are a COPE, people have dark triad traits because THEY ARE SHORT

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
Not only are people high on the Dark Triad traits less satisfied with their height, but this may be because they are actually shorter.
Shorter people, and those who wished to be taller were higher on the Dark Triad traits
WildCoolBluebreastedkookaburra-max-1mb.gif

WHILE YOU ARE BUSY POSTING ABOUT YOUR DARK TRIAD TRAITS AND CLAIMING YOU ARE A SOCIOPATHIC GENIUS, WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE IN FACT A MIDGET

AVERAGE "DARK TRIAD" POSTER
Ethan_Crough%2C_male_dwarf.jpg

MEANWHILE CHAD, WHO IS HIGH IN AGREEABLENESS AND LOW IN NEUROTICISM

file.jpg

TAKE THE NT PILL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Parf, poopoohead and 12 others
Interesting

0098F713 3408 4D99 8574 D2AD3628679D
509E5A32 9ABD 4A8A ACA7 2A3BFFB5DAD6

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lawton88, HOLYFUARK, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Legit, ppl here are so edgy thinking they're evil, dark triad but it's the normies who are the narciest, most judging, likely to bully etc

Also most manlets are aggressive from what I've experienced jfl, especially if u height mog them, i feel so bad standing next to them jfl. I know deep down in their brains they realise how small and insignificant they are so they're passive aggressive and try compensating jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17872 and KING REIDYZ
Isn’t it common sense that non attractive males have more anger and feel less empathy towards society?

You roided to offset your light triad cuck looks keep fucking coping while a skinny meth addict awakens more primal attraction just cause of his eyebrow tilt and fwhr you stupid cuck

970926CC AF70 4853 B5A2 01A7EF9B7962

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Real dark triad men don't brag about it, and generally appear like neurotypical people on the introverted side, or even extroverted in some cases. A manipulative person that brags about being manipulative is a walking paradox.

Then why isn't Amnesia dark triad?

lol cope
all chads have dark triad traits

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's true tbh

dark triad comes when you are not on top of society, where you have been put below

in the past, poorer people may have had dark triad

but today, with height being seen as so important, shorter men are more dark triad

it's not the way to go for the most part. It's a trap

i'm writing an essay discussing something similar, watch out for it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Screams liver king.

never trust a manlet