reason broooooo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: , it just so

happens broooooo :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Atheist = the universe is apparently organized

based on mathematical/physical laws for no

what do u call ppl that dont believe abrahamic religion but also dont think shit is just meaningless/random. most of these niggas just say theyre atheist cuz thats what ppl see them as.

what do u call ppl that dont believe abrahamic religion but also dont think shit is just meaningless/random. most of these niggas just say theyre atheist cuz thats what ppl see them as.
There's deism, theism, pantheism and penentheism.

I think Islamic Tawheed is apparently monotheism but on a deeper level, it is penentheism cause the universe doesn't exist in reality compared to God. If you think the universe exists separately from God, you have given it the same metaphysical description as God, same attribute of existence.

Think of this figure except the universe is a false circle , doesn't exist, is an illusion of a circle etc

Theism and Panentheism

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and curryslayerordeath

I think Islamic Tawheed is apparently monotheism but on a deeper level, it is penentheism cause the universe doesn't exist in reality compared to God. If you think the universe exists separately from God, you have given it the same metaphysical description as God, same attribute of existence.

Think of this figure except the universe is a false circle , doesn't exist, is an illusion of a circle etc

View attachment 1476421
interesting didn’t know that

to me, the panentheism model makes more intuitive sense, especially since something that created the universe should be expected to have properties that scale beyond our perceptive abilities tbh. the thing w abrahamic religions is that they assign a lot of specific details from the creator, which seems kind of contradictory w my intuition that humans wouldn’t be able to tell the form of god.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
If there was a god none of us would be stuck here. And if there is then he has abandoned us.

interesting didn’t know that

to me, the panentheism model makes more intuitive sense, especially since something that created the universe should be expected to have properties that scale beyond our perceptive abilities tbh. the thing w abrahamic religions is that they assign a lot of specific details from the creator, which seems kind of contradictory w my intuition that humans wouldn’t be able to tell the form of god.

We have a saying in Islam, "think about the creation of God, his attributes instead of his essence" .

The attributes of God from one perspective establish a relation between creation and God. If he is the creator, we are creation. If he is the source of help, we are helpless, if he is the source of power, we are powerless etc. The attributes are meaningful.

God sees and we see but our seeing is totally different. We understand he can see us, it's just we don't understand how he does so. It's still meaningful as far as prayer, rituals are concerned.

But if you want to contemplate on God without thinking of attributes, it's impossible as he is transcendental.

So in Islam, God is both immanent and transcendent

If there was a god none of us would be stuck here. And if there is then he has abandoned us.
No, he has always sent messengers to guide you back to him and he has placed a natural disposition in you to believe in him, pray to him.

You have abandoned believing in God so you feel abandoned. In reality, God is closer to us than our own jugular vein.

• JFL
Reactions: getra
atheists expect god to open up the skies and say “stop playin with me”

Atheist = the universe is apparently organized

based on mathematical/physical laws for no

but the universe is not organised, it's messy and irregular

View attachment 1476421
Kufr

but the universe is not organised, it's messy and irregular
No, I mean how the universe has a well established order (scientific laws) . The scientific laws are based on mathematical thinking/reasoning/structure/logic .

We had this discussion on lookism

It's impossible for this order to be there without God. It doesn't make sense why it's there without God.

No, I mean how the universe has a well established order (scientific laws) . The scientific laws are based on mathematical thinking/reasoning/structure/logic .

We had this discussion on lookism

It's impossible for this order to be there without God. It doesn't make sense why it's there without God.
You are looking at it backwards.

There aren't some definitive well behaved properties of the universe that we are discovering.

We are just piecing together random shit that appears to make sense as an extension of evolutionary pattern spotting