Darwin didn’t discover evolution Muslims did

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

Afro-Iraqi polymath Al-Jahiz wrote about evolution and natural selection before darwin

He also wrote a book about the racepill and how he was mistreated for being black

Ibn al haytham also an Iraqi scholar wrote about physics and in particular optics many of things he wrote about were “discovered” by Newton hundreds of years later

@shia.jihadist @Autismcel @Gengar
@cromagnon

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, BigJimsWornOutTires, Gengar and 5 others
This is the darwin i know
Darwin El Asombroso Mundo De Gumball GIF by Cartoon Network EMEA
idk who the nigga ur talking about is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, n9wiff, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
Screenshot 2024 08 14 at 10913PM

BBC PILL PROVEN ONCE AGAIN
NIGGERS GTFIH
WHITE BRAH ON SUICIDE WATCH

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Darkeningstar and wishIwasSalludon
IMG 7327
@Darkeningstar read

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Darkeningstar
Water tbh

• Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Afro-Iraqi polymath Al-Jahiz wrote about evolution and natural selection before darwin

He also wrote a book about the racepill and how he was mistreated for being black
Lol, he was mistreated because he was a huge nerd, not because he was black, he died literally buried in books in his library, after a shelf fell on him.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and wishIwasSalludon
I thought this was going to be about the Persian scientist known as al-Tusi.

• Hmm...

Ibn al haytham also an Iraqi scholar wrote about physics and in particular optics many of things he wrote about were “discovered” by Newton hundreds of years later

@shia.jihadist @Autismcel @Gengar
@cromagnon
Knowing the theory of evolution came from an intellectually impaired mind, I believe you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and wishIwasSalludon
I thought this was going to be about the Persian scientist known as al-Tusi.
Yes but al Jahiz also talked about natural selection al Tutsi just talked about evolution but couldn’t explain how it’s happen

There were many cases of people talking about mutation and evolution of animals.

Many such cases where credit is given to a scientist and the popularity outshines the actual history behind the ideas. Much more cooler stuff have been found in the modern world about genetics of living organisms and evolution :feelshah:

Many such cases of the Western world at the time hogging a lot of credit, both intentionally and unintentionally

• +1