[DATA] 4 years of online dating apps as a sub Chad male

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

299 matches from >43k swipes of that only 22 conversations over 5 messages. This guys either sub 5 or Indian idk which

At least he knows

Bonus cope redditor comment

“Just change your thinking bro the matches he’s will flow in !!!”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, WeiWei, SecularIslamist and 17 others
Keep hustling keep grinding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, chaddyboi66, Sprinkles and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, chaddyboi66, Sprinkles and 7 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
I tell my friends anecdotes about foids rejecting me based solely on my looks with no expression of personality and they just tell me it’s my mindset and I need to get off this forum. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
Most men can relate to this

• +1
Matches are a fraud. Women have a secondary filtering process and change their mind all the time

• +1
Reactions: zura, Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel

299 matches from >43k swipes of that only 22 conversations over 5 messages. This guys either sub 5 or Indian idk which

At least he knows

If you're gymmaxxing for 2+years abd seeing no progress you are doing something wrong. Or you're Indian and never eat protein

• +1
If you're gymmaxxing for 2+years abd seeing no progress you are doing something wrong. Or you're Indian and never eat protein
This is what 2 years gymcelling looks like according to @SwoleChad69

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 28610

At least he knows

He is definitely a sub 4 ethnic manlet and framecel . I feel bad for him. It makes it even worst by the fact that he got ghosted on both the dates.

• +1
Probably just needs to drip max

He wasted so much time on dating apps

At least he knows

jesus i dont even know how subhuman you gotta be to get those results, a brief description woulda been nice but holy hell man

mogs me

I'm crying just 2 hours ago another guy posted the same shit

6 YEARS 0 DATES

I think genuinely unattractive (sub 5) guys are fucked. They might luck out on oofy doofy or wait till foids are ready to settle.

Otherwise just cope with animals/pets or die alone.

He's not white and probably a manlet and probably ltn or below

I tell my friends anecdotes about foids rejecting me based solely on my looks with no expression of personality and they just tell me it’s my mindset and I need to get off this forum. Jfl
Lol I tell people my anecdotes about every foid rejecting me solely for my skin tone, and they just say that's BS u never even spoke to any of them, then get me sent to psyche ward 4 times.

I have given up even talking to normies now

Srs though I spoken to LTN. MTN, HTN, even a chadlite who has slightly been collagen raped now he's 40, but is still NW0 and is 6'2" and weirdly there is not HUGE difference in their tinder results.

This guy matching 0.7% just seems like there is something he is not saying. Men tend to match between 3-8% from what I observed

Lol I tell people my anecdotes about every foid rejecting me solely for my skin tone, and they just say that's BS u never even spoke to any of them, then get me sent to psyche ward 4 times.

I have given up even talking to normies now
It’s so brutal how all foids will tell you they care about personality when they don’t

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
He swiped right on 43/47k profiles. Nigga at least has low standards. Needs to swipe on 47/47k now though.