Dated a 5'2 mestiza today, lame af

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I spented like 150bs on this date, she is htb but she was boring af and didnt wanted to fuck the first night.
At least i kissed her and she asked me to go on a date this weekend but i wont go with her again.

She was talking about my height the whole date and about my physique, also asking me if i had German or european ancestry and shit lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
lol

drop pics

if she don't wanna fuck on the first night...its over.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, ShowerMaxxing, EggKing and 4 others
She was saying "you look skinny and younger in your tinder pictures, in person you look like a grown man" lol roids working i guess

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Nigga that’s good tho if u actual like her that means she isn’t a total whore
I spented like 150bs on this date, she is htb but she was boring af and didnt wanted to fuck the first night.
At least i kissed her and she asked me to go on a date this weekend but i wont go with her again.

She was talking about my height the whole date and about my physique, also asking me if i had German or european ancestry and shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ConfusedBolivian
if she don't wanna fuck on the first night...its over.
When i kissed her she said "you must do this with every girl dont you?" she thinks i am some chad when in reality i perma rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ShowerMaxxing, 케이제이 and 4 others
When i kissed her she said "you must do this with every girl dont you?" she thinks i am some chad when in reality i perma rot
actually sounds kinda based tbh, that'd be hella valadation for me

thats good start slaying more

Jfl at acting like you are a slayer when you spent good money on a date and didn't even get to hit

• +1
Reactions: nigger monkey
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and nigger monkey
Try to fuck her next time, u have the SMV to avoid oofy doofy/beta dance stage

She could smell that hot nazi blood seeping from ur busted Bolivian balls. Sniffing out SFcels with that massive “Mestiza” snout

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing, sportsmogger and N1666