Dates is not success. 22% - 33% of women went on dates, for free diners.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Say, goodbye to diner dates. home-coocked food maybe okay.

What type of women, are doing the free-diner-dates (with little/no interest in the guy)?
"Both social role theory and dark triad suggest that women with dark personality traits and traditional gender role beliefs may exploit traditional dating scripts for men."
Aka; mostly traditional women and dark triad women; screw men over by faking interest for free diners.

The study to read, if you want to know more about this thing and have iq for it:

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, PenileFacialSurgery, Lorsss and 4 others
Daily reminder to leave before paying for bills.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, mikeock, Deleted member 275 and 22 others
Women live life so fucking easy after they are given rights

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, randomguy1235, RAITEIII and 5 others
Daily reminder to leave before paying for bills.
This men was also know for not paying the food bill at restaurants.
The guy had the most epic arrest ressistance, EVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and needsolution
Be chad or give up on dating theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 4675, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Be chad or give up on dating theory
Legit.
This clip on whom pays for dating is also half true, and half funny, and half savage. But also half untrue, and stupid, and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Bro srs why would you accept paying for the toilet's meal? Cant understand it tbh.

She should pay you for your time, boys, stay pimping

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, turkproducer and HighIQcel
just pay her dinner and her uber while she flirts with chad theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, KrissKross and turkproducer

What type of women, are doing the free-diner-dates (with little/no interest in the guy)?
"Both social role theory and dark triad suggest that women with dark personality traits and traditional gender role beliefs may exploit traditional dating scripts for men."
Aka; mostly traditional women and dark triad women; screw men over by faking interest for free diners.

The study to read, if you want to know more about this thing and have iq for it:
No woman will say no to free dinner, it's not exclusive to psychos or traditionalists.
Bitches

Who the fuck buys women dinner in 2020?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Eazybone187
"No dinner dates before sex" has been a staple of the Redpill/PUA playbook for ages. Foodie calls are not a new concept. If a foid insists on dinner for a first date, the only proper response is to ghost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, KrissKross and eduardkoopman
That is not new

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and eduardkoopman
honestly this is lifefuel for truecels like me

at least i could get some very cheap girl to have dinner

"No dinner dates before sex" has been a staple of the Redpill/PUA playbook for ages. Foodie calls are not a new concept. If a foid insists on dinner for a first date, the only proper response is to ghost.
Yep. I recall.
I went pua-ish in 2007 orso. The rule was back then already: diners are reserved only for women that are your girlfriend or that you fuck already. I even recall the 40 dollar/euro max per date rule, that was common. Although imo the 40 was still kinda to high. I more had a cap of around 25 orso.
I hope no one. but likely, to many.
Men gotta bring the cost of dating down. As much as possible.

The starting/initial process. Women hold nearly 100% of the power. And that's just a sucky element, of trying to get with women.

they do say, men are nowadays smart/frugal/lazi/carefull enough, not to do the diner date.

Last edited:
these bitches can easily pay for their $15 meal. always split the bill

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Stacy pays for chads meal, rent everything basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I fucking hate women
Stupid to hate women, you'd do the same if you were a woman.
Like animals, they look cute but really aren't and will just dominate and shit on you if you let them.

As a male feminist, I always make sure to let my date per half of the bill. Nothing more empowering.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, Dogs and Deleted member 4209
As a male feminist, I always make sure to let my date per half of the bill. Nothing more empowering.
honestly i wouldnt have a problem paying the bill IF she doesn't demand "equality" in every other aspect of life as well.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I paid for my ex's first date because first she asked if we should split or what, I said split and then later I looked for my wallet and was like yo I don't have my money can you pay for me I'll pay you back.

I have had bad and good dates. Got scammed once for a dinner-date by a chick that agreed to split but then never paid my payment request through app and blocked me lol. Usually I go for drinks/coffee now which I am fine paying by myself since it's no money, but all girls I've dated suggested to split themselves anyways.

My ex would even take me shopping and pay for my clothes sometimes (both broke students, but she didn't like my clothes). So not all women=bad.

Altough its common nowadays and nobody bats an eye its always so cringe when the bill is delivered and the waitress asks together or seperate and everybody goes silent looking at you with expectations to finally answer „split the bill“. Instantly kicks my anxiety