Dating ain't for me.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Dating ain't for me. I get dates with the women I wish I could have. HTB high energy with interesting lives usually slightly alternative (goth/weird non standard) but they always end up in dissapointment if they don't end up in sex ngl.

If a date doesn't end with sex or making out + high-interest for next (sexual) meetup it feels like failure to me. Which is 80+ % of dates.

I guess it's kinda my overall mindset in life though. If I don't win hard, it feels like losing to me. And in most cases, like this date I had today, winning hard is not an option.

She had other plans for after our date so there was never the option/logistics to fuck or escalate. Which meant that from the start winning would be extremely hard. But we didn't even make-out so there will never be a second date.

In the end I always conclude that the only way to win for me is not to play, so I end up rotting again.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
unless she's a slut she aint gonna fuck first date

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Xangsane
Average woman is 'a slut' then by your definition.

If she ain't fucking on a first date, she's some religious weirdo or has weird personality/standards in general.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 9801, Prince88 and 5 others
Average woman is 'a slut' then by your definition.

If she ain't fucking on a first date, she's some religious weirdo or has weird personality/standards in general.
you're taking what i said out of context, most of them wont fuck on the first date especially if you're average looking

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Op stop coping u just not gl enough to compensate for ur lack of low Inhibition and ntness.
You either nt or gl or both or none

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deprived and EverythingMattersCel
Most girls don’t like fucking first date. Break rules for medium uglies tho of course.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deprived, Virgin at 29 😔 and 2 others
The problem with wanting to date the girls that I want (high energy life enjoying HTBs with no cultural/religious morals/values) is that they have insane amounts of life experiences, easily and fast in life. They look for a new high, someone interesting.

While I am a perma-rotter low energy, that hates himself for having this trash rotter personality, mediocre looks. There's no salvation this way.

I lived the high-energy lifestyle and it takes too much energy for me because I don't enjoy it.

This date I had, great conversation, chill, nothing sexual happened though whatever. Onto the next or something, chad would say.
But for me it's a failure of enormous proportions. No making out? Am I too subhuman for girls to want to kiss me? Is my personality not interesting enough? Why am I this way?

Etc. Basically my evening is ruined cuz I had drinks with a girl for 90mins what a joke ngl over wtf how i fix this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, thereallegend, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
Op stop coping u just not gl enough to compensate for ur lack of low Inhibition and ntness.
You either nt or gl or both or none
None of these things can be fixed though. I can't become chad. And my brain will never be NT due to failed childhood.

Just don't date. Do you. Guys like me will take care of the women. You work on you! I'm rooting for you.

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
None of these things can be fixed though. I can't become chad. And my brain will never be NT due to failed childhood.
You can, grow balls. And looks you can’t become chad but with surgeries prolly chadlite

Have you tried men?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 18244
Hookers or Lower standards

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Ethniframementalcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Hookers or Lower standards
If I lower standards and succeed by having sex with my dates, it would feel like losing to me due to having lowered my standards.
I already did this in the past fucking beckies or lower and it felt like shit.

I want to succeed with the girls that I want, not with the girls that I don't want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
0 guides on NTmaxxing on this forum other than some random posts like: 'lol just take xx drug makes me low inhib'.
There is no guide kill your inhibition stop thinking ez to say hard to do

Most girls don’t like fucking first date. Break rules for medium uglies tho of course.
Isn't making out (and probably more) on a first-date the standard when ur meeting a girl from a dating app that is clearly not a virgin and has countless sexual experiences with dozens of men? Even shit like 'looking for something casual' on her profile jfl.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Looks234
If I lower standards and succeed by having sex with my dates, it would feel like losing to me due to having lowered my standards.

I want to succeed with the girls that I want, not with the girls that I don't want.
Yeah i know, but our looksmatches are beckies for now

Isn't making out (and probably more) on a first-date the standard when ur meeting a girl from a dating app that is clearly not a virgin and has countless sexual experiences with dozens of men? Even shit like 'looking for something casual' on her profile jfl.
Yea for OLD. Every girl on tinder is a hoe. Was thinking more irl dating.

There is no guide kill your inhibition stop thinking ez to say hard to do
low inhibition is a vibe, I know it because I have it sometimes where you are just NTmaxxed asf and say+do whatever the fuck you want. I also need that vibe combined with general good vibes so I actually want to do something.

But it's extremely rare for me to get in this vibe or zone especially when ur life is subhuman and u feel shit all the time cuz it is subhuman.

Like today, if I had slain this girl that experience would've put a smile on my face and instead of making this topic I would've started blasting music on my balcony chilling. Being all positive and higher energy, NT, low inhib.

instead cuz of (another) failure my mood is fucked.

Winners have good mood. Losers have bad mood. Mood = inhib.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18840
The problem with wanting to date the girls that I want (high energy life enjoying HTBs with no cultural/religious morals/values) is that they have insane amounts of life experiences, easily and fast in life. They look for a new high, someone interesting.

While I am a perma-rotter low energy, that hates himself for having this trash rotter personality, mediocre looks. There's no salvation this way.

I lived the high-energy lifestyle and it takes too much energy for me because I don't enjoy it.

This date I had, great conversation, chill, nothing sexual happened though whatever. Onto the next or something, chad would say.
But for me it's a failure of enormous proportions. No making out? Am I too subhuman for girls to want to kiss me? Is my personality not interesting enough? Why am I this way?

Etc. Basically my evening is ruined cuz I had drinks with a girl for 90mins what a joke ngl over wtf how i fix this
Men and women are on different timelines unfortunately.

• +1

Oh well that's life.

• +1
Do you think, as a Chadlite prettyboy with an insane amount of cultural and religious values and requirements, I'd be taxed based on that (if I date a non-Muslim ethnic foid, for example, a black or mulatta Christian, with the intention of marrying her and waiting until marriage for sex)?

Yea for OLD. Every girl on tinder is a hoe. Was thinking more irl dating.
I've never dated a girl not from OLD.

I see cute girls at my gym, grocery store, etc but they are never nice to me so clear 0 interest. At parties the same.

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
It’s hard bcz 90% men are chasing top 10% women, 10 years ago it was 80:20 that’s why guys say it was bit easier

• +1
Do you think, as a Chadlite prettyboy with an insane amount of cultural and religious values and requirements, I'd be taxed based on that (if I date a non-Muslim ethnic foid, for example, a black or mulatta Christian, with the intention of marrying her and waiting until marriage for sex)?
We don't date the same girls man. This girl had party written all over her, she mentioned 3 different exes on this first date alone.

You are taxed based on how interesting your life seems to her. If culture/religion means that you spend time in mosques/churches and generally live a boring life, that's a huge negative.

If your culture/religion means you have some type of status in a religious cult giving you all kinds of uniques, interesting experiences, then that is a huge plus.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
We don't date the same girls man. This girl had party written all over her, she mentioned 3 different exes on this first date alone.

You are taxed based on how interesting your life seems to her. If culture/religion means that you spend time in mosques/churches and generally live a boring life, that's a huge negative.

If your culture/religion means you have some type of status in a religious cult giving you all kinds of uniques, interesting experiences, then that is a huge plus.
Here in the West these sorts of girls are everywhere....

I just go to my postgrad foundation doc training sessions, go home and adhere to Muslim values (I need to get back to praying 5 times a day; at the moment I've just started reading nighttime Isha prayers). I do enjoy other hobbies outside of medicine-related stuff but to be fair such as intellectual and even artistic pursuits but I do live a very simple life.

• +1
It’s hard bcz 90% men are chasing top 10% women, 10 years ago it was 80:20 that’s why guys say it was bit easier
Average woman looks bad and has a horrible personality.

Average girl, becky is something like this:
artworks-000118233538-sk3a2d-t500x500.jpg

No sex appeal, hard to get my dick hard.

Then her personality:
1) no moneymaking skills or ambitions to do so
2) no interesting social life
3) no interesting ideas, music taste, travel stories, extremely high inhib.
4) no talents
5) shy and wants me to do everything.

Nothing of value just pointless to me imo. Being in a LTR with a girl like this would be endless torture unless you basically cheat on her and treat her like shit to get some fun and action in ur life.

Instead today I went on a date with this:
z-xPxWM3MFp-SVJW6GhwnekQ2sSO8rfytFZrGi7pvef9HKYEBbUlgodQIbc8lebuX2hR_86cW5TWb6cbky4j6O5jkqvPyCMFiXYSDbsmISdcOA-V6xqu4dHFAJQEGxZH3VBq8G1vjekWv3Hn1WbKfxX1WObItszTmLj_zHgU_42wRxWvbhqBCkkIUb8agOlDHVj9cVT6vNxSIQkvk4NmvGah3BdoUxhV1nv3zHQOiABHnJJxal_Fcd3ulEpoiUAa_rk6wA2aXQ-xr01YE3owFhbM59DeIWZzJokcSu3RV8VFFHlUc2R9fS1-ip3DB8wvqmUBffEVhO0eYHzWawOvMw0Est1LGWgCj1-iL1VH_Sq0nuzVoQeZSbSFK2O9555krglyGbOkDkTt3jXrsZuG0AjYKoydCXBuHxe6Ca01IQrRE_-LcdT9xW_5N-3J_wUk6LjySDPi0JGUaS43OO-CI3-li8eft6F-GBd1DBu_5-2FZUsmmilnjVBShh0E9mTVNRxlo_XrEWfwQ8WahzHkesGefRzUraJkS8fnd638NJxBydc5ZSEQQw3y9seQD0dTE3PDM0dZRligRE5mThtjoXRR6AIryfSU7Rb8OZXwcw9V3iy84XQaZElOqt5P0QuEVQps-fsSRDHvAR5uzFRhxgRPmBH2SqLpDXDMIivGyPZ1RU0cbsUrSINjfXSQSdfsBld_8n22OppvdGOUCfgGSYyVH2Ng-OlB8vHNynUAASeUI-CRNpY3rjSaLgENHQ=w599-h1297-no

Looks: HTB (I would say objectively top 30%, but she's extremely my type so she's like a stacylite in my own experience so top 10% for me of women my age), extremely cute smile, fashion style, love the curls.

Personality: Bubbly, energetic, eager to meet and do something, active instead of passive, full of ideas what she wants to do.
Then rest of her characteristics:
1)Rich family but has bad connection with them. Cool stuff.
2)Interesting social life, shit going on, shit to talk about from her past. Lives life to the fullest.
3)Loves techno, raves, goes to parties and would invite me to them.
4)Creatively gifted and talented. Artist. Big ambitions.

Dating this girl would be fun, vibrant, interesting. Going on holidays with her the same, going to raves, having sex with her, doing drugs with her, etc.

She would 'add' value to my life instead of taking it away like the avg becky posted above would.

Why would I want something in my life that doesnt give me any value? waste of time, energy.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7580

Then her personality:
4) no talents

Nothing of value just pointless to me imo. Being in a LTR with a girl like this would be endless torture unless you basically cheat on her and treat her like shit to get some fun and action in ur life.

z-xPxWM3MFp-SVJW6GhwnekQ2sSO8rfytFZrGi7pvef9HKYEBbUlgodQIbc8lebuX2hR_86cW5TWb6cbky4j6O5jkqvPyCMFiXYSDbsmISdcOA-V6xqu4dHFAJQEGxZH3VBq8G1vjekWv3Hn1WbKfxX1WObItszTmLj_zHgU_42wRxWvbhqBCkkIUb8agOlDHVj9cVT6vNxSIQkvk4NmvGah3BdoUxhV1nv3zHQOiABHnJJxal_Fcd3ulEpoiUAa_rk6wA2aXQ-xr01YE3owFhbM59DeIWZzJokcSu3RV8VFFHlUc2R9fS1-ip3DB8wvqmUBffEVhO0eYHzWawOvMw0Est1LGWgCj1-iL1VH_Sq0nuzVoQeZSbSFK2O9555krglyGbOkDkTt3jXrsZuG0AjYKoydCXBuHxe6Ca01IQrRE_-LcdT9xW_5N-3J_wUk6LjySDPi0JGUaS43OO-CI3-li8eft6F-GBd1DBu_5-2FZUsmmilnjVBShh0E9mTVNRxlo_XrEWfwQ8WahzHkesGefRzUraJkS8fnd638NJxBydc5ZSEQQw3y9seQD0dTE3PDM0dZRligRE5mThtjoXRR6AIryfSU7Rb8OZXwcw9V3iy84XQaZElOqt5P0QuEVQps-fsSRDHvAR5uzFRhxgRPmBH2SqLpDXDMIivGyPZ1RU0cbsUrSINjfXSQSdfsBld_8n22OppvdGOUCfgGSYyVH2Ng-OlB8vHNynUAASeUI-CRNpY3rjSaLgENHQ=w599-h1297-no

Looks: HTB (I would say objectively top 30%, but she's extremely my type so she's like a stacylite in my own experience so top 10% for me of women my age), extremely cute smile, fashion style, love the curls.

Personality: Bubbly, energetic, eager to meet and do something, active instead of passive, full of ideas what she wants to do.
2)Interesting social life, shit going on, shit to talk about from her past. Lives life to the fullest.

Dating this girl would be fun, vibrant, interesting. Going on holidays with her the same, going to raves, having sex with her, doing drugs with her, etc.

She would 'add' value to my life instead of taking it away like the avg becky posted above would.

Why would I want something in my life that doesnt give me any value? waste of time, energy.
I agree personality matters a lot
Another personality pill :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and MoggerGaston

Did u ask them to go back to your place? Fucking/kissing on 2nd date is fine bro chill

Then her personality:
4) no talents

If she has a good personality, respects you and you like the companionship, this plus fucking her constantly would add value to most men's life's, they don't need to bother with new dates and waste on it energy and they get their needs satisfied with her

I agree personality matters a lot
Another personality pill :pepefrown:
Personality is the only thing that really matters as it defines how you live and enjoy life.

Looks just make it much easier to get good life experiences and therefore develop a good personality.

At my age though (26) i am contemplating whether its not too late to have significant influence on my personality anymore.

Problem 1: getting good experiences. Date with this girl aint it.
Getting another girl like this on a date will take multiple weeks, which is a shitton of time imo. Time is ticking.

Problem 2: I need lots of success. Even if i slaid this girl tonight, it would have a momentary impact on my life. Happy tonight, happy tomorrow, then the glow starts wearing off and my insecurities, negative emotions creep back in.

Wtf why is life this hard. Its insane to me that theres ppl that can focus on a carreer, hobbies, etc when they struggle with shit like this.

Am i the only one that struggles with this beyond this small fringe online community? Wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I mean did you even try to flirt & build tension? Lol

Not really. My gf fucked on first date and we’re going strong

Back in my slaying days I often fucked on first date also…very common shit bro

Not really. My gf fucked on first date and we’re going strong

Back in my slaying days I often fucked on first date also…very common shit bro
that's not the experience for most guys ..

that's not the experience for most guys ..
Idk never really discussed this with my friends

Didnt have that many slayer friends to compare with anyways, my friends barely even got dates

Idk never really discussed this with my friends

Didnt have that many slayer friends to compare with anyways, my friends barely even got dates
I'm guessing you're above average looking if you're fucking most on the first date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
You can, grow balls. And looks you can’t become chad but with surgeries prolly chadlite
laziness. am in the same position kind of and am workong my ass off jfl.

tbh motivation can fluctuate though. So i can understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840