Dating as an average male in 2024 is hell

Some useful info about me: Exactly 6foot, late 30s, dead average looks, decent amount of money (not a wow amount), kind and laid back personality. So I would say im the average joe.

Anyways my dating life is horrible, im at the point of going MGTOW (MSTOW I KNOW) most decent girls at this age are taken or they are dating actual high value men (LMS) so the only girls im capable of dating are girls from dating apps and either they ugly worish entitled single mothers or the mentally ill, bitter sluts that have been on app for years that date a new guy every week, since she has unlimited options combined with the delusion that she is a queen that deserves the best. She will just try and wait for Mr perfect (chad) and chad would maybe consider fucking her if he is feeling desperate enough. Then Chad leaves her and she becomes even more bitter and hateful toward men like me. Girls from dating apps are the biggest delusional sluts and its hard to take them seriously but what options do average men have today?

Its impossible meeting girls outside, I go out with friends from time to time but all girls there are girls either taken or just not intreseted since they are strictly chad only.

Basically if i met any girl she will always think she can do better and leave after 2-3 dates and i will never be her first option.

Game over for average men.

inb4 muh looksmax :feelsuhh:
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

I love how ppl act like top 10% is something special, like male model tier

Meanwhile, top 10% in reality is a strong mtn-htn maybe a chadlite depending on the area

Model tier is at least top 0.5%
The point still stands. Top 10% on dating apps can have you scrambling for mid women where in anything else top 10% of something is still significantly above average. It’s like if you made top 10% income in your country and still had to live like someone who lives at the average due to the economy. The analogy isn’t perfect but you get the idea.

to your point though, I’ve modeled before with agencies and have had an opportunity to go audition for a very popular looks based show before (got asked to audition by the casting team then blew the interview) and I would consider myself a solid chadlite, mostly due to my height of 5’10.5. Even with all that, most of my matches on apps are girls below my looks level. I feel I would need significantly more money and status than I currently do to consistently fuck girls of equivalent looks. Once you reach model tier looks, the girls who are just as good looking as you are have access to much higher value men in general, making it much harder to secure a relationship in your looks range. Whatever options a Becky has, a Stacylite-Stacy has 10x and of that 10x there are going to be a lot of standouts making the competition that much harder. Hypergamy goes into overdrive for attractive women in the modern era. Settling for someone for them is arguable more difficult because they are more likely to actually have experiences with high value men (dinners, trips, romantic interest beyond just pumping and dumping) rather than a distant longing for them like sub Stacy’s do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and chadintraining
Younger women even have higher standards and there are more competition JFL. I can barely get a used up 40 year fat ugly old single mother, what makes you think i can get younger women?
Younger women have higher standards for looks, they don’t care for money as much. Older women want the full package, ridiculous really. But they typically settle for less or live with cats

The point still stands. Top 10% on dating apps can have you scrambling for mid women where in anything else top 10% of something is still significantly above average. It’s like if you made top 10% income in your country and still had to live like someone who lives at the average due to the economy. The analogy isn’t perfect but you get the idea.

to your point though, I’ve modeled before with agencies and have had an opportunity to go audition for a very popular looks based show before (got asked to audition by the casting team then blew the interview) and I would consider myself a solid chadlite, mostly due to my height of 5’10.5. Even with all that, most of my matches on apps are girls below my looks level. I feel I would need significantly more money and status than I currently do to consistently fuck girls of equivalent looks. Once you reach model tier looks, the girls who are just as good looking as you are have access to much higher value men in general, making it much harder to secure a relationship in your looks range. Whatever options a Becky has, a Stacylite-Stacy has 10x and of that 10x there are going to be a lot of standouts making the competition that much harder. Hypergamy goes into overdrive for attractive women in the modern era. Settling for someone for them is arguable more difficult because they are more likely to actually have experiences with high value men (dinners, trips, romantic interest beyond just pumping and dumping) rather than a distant longing for them like sub Stacy’s do.
Women always date up, they date men better than themselves. Whether it’s his looks, money or status

Younger women have higher standards for looks, they don’t care for money as much. Older women want the full package, ridiculous really. But they typically settle for less or live with cats
are you comparing lets say 25 to 35-45yo women? because i wouldn't say 25 is "younger girls"

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
redpill tier cope
No I’d say it’s accurate, 30yo chad has money, physique and status. Acquired after years of easily climbing the ranks for x company

Are you going to keep complaining or do sth about it? And, why do you want to betabuxx so hard? Fuck dating, I ain't babysitting no grownass woman, checked out already last year. Just gonna live life on my own terms and get laid with whatever I can get that won't lower my self-esteem after nutting.

No I’d say it’s accurate, 30yo chad has money, physique and status. Acquired after years of easily climbing the ranks for x company
if you are 30 you will attract 25-30yo women but he said young girls

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing