Dating Dynamics in the UK

It's far from all, but those who choose to do that, it's because asian women will treat you like a fucking king and will be mirin you hard
Isn't that FOBs? Thought westernized one are no different than white women?

hello again bhai, decided to.come back.to the dark.side?understand u may think.its a larp, and if that helps u cope, great.

seriously though this kind of thing is not super uncommon from foids, I remember even when I lived in.hong Kong white girls.would hit me with this line on tinder, and I can believe it is more common in UK, cos foids can day it half jokingly.
Why would I be coping for an old ass curry like you ? I just know you’re lying because I’ve seen guys that look like you get treated like shit by white roasties.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
he looks like a dog in non frauded pics and his wife seems to mog him. jfl at you and gonzalo. textbook schizo
His wife is mtb jfl
You implying he's a LTN morpher?

His wife is mtb jfl
You implying he's a LTN morpher?
MTN . maybe if he came in italy he could use anglo halo but that's it. jfl at basing life views on gonzalo's story

• JFL
Why would I be coping for an old ass curry like you ? I just know you’re lying because I’ve seen guys that look like you get treated like shit by white roasties.
alright bhai...

At least he mogs you

Screenshot 2021 12 31 13 45 11 23

nope. i get his bitch easily if i want to

• JFL
Also he's widely suspected to be of Jewish or Levantine descent.

Would that be a halo in Italy?
We don't even know what's that. A guy like Gonzalo Is expected to drive an Aston Martin and work in IB here

Last edited:
  • +1
Also he's widely suspected to be of Jewish or Levantine descent.

Would that be a halo in Italy?
he has high pedegree pheno just not good bones
i don't see why it should bother you so much that he isn't a slayer

• +1
We don't even know what's that. A guy like Gonzalo Is expected to drive an Aston Martin and work in IB here
Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and currounding countries

he has high pedegree pheno just not good bones
i don't see why it should bother you so much that he isn't a slayer
He still mogs you though
Just that his pheno does poorly in the uk compared to america

He still mogs you though
Just that his pheno does poorly in the uk compared to america
according to who?? i actually had stacies approaching me
gonzalo stuggled and had to lock in a MTB fast

• +1
according to who?? i actually had stacies approaching me
gonzalo stuggled and had to lock in a MTB fast
Tinder experiments in London VS Atlanta

Tinder experiments in London VS Atlanta
so what?? even confirmed subhumans have slayed off tinder. jfl at basing life on that app

• JFL
*subhuman women
no. i know a guy who brags about his tinder lays and he's a 6/10 at the very best. there are specific characteristics for slaying on that app. i never had problems when i texted girls on ig

• JFL
no. i know a guy who brags about his tinder lays and he's a 6/10 at the very best. there are specific characteristics for slaying on that app. i never had problems when i texted girls on ig
I know, it's RTT

I know, it's RTT
gonzalo has narrow face and recessed maxilla. in the morphed pics you can clearly tell that is an AI generated face so they don't matter . he was never a slayer

• JFL
Have nothing to say

gonzalo has narrow face and recessed maxilla. in the morphed pics you can clearly tell that is an AI generated face so they don't matter . he was never a slayer
He might have been blackpilled for all you know.

• JFL