Dating Dynamics in the UK

D

Deleted member 18861

Iron
Why do UK Chads and chadlites LTR and breed LTB-HTB asian women?

What does LTB and HTB mean
LTB- below average foid
MTB- Average foid
HTB- a bit above average foid

been noticing lately tall UK chads and chadlites having kids with average noodles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and Afrikancel
In Uk only Gandy gets laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur and EverythingMattersCel
LTB- below average foid
MTB- Average foid

been noticing lately tall UK chads and chadlites having kids with average noodles
They are forced to choose between noodles or inceldom

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 3 others
They are forced to choose between noodles or inceldom

This is the level of British girl Chadlite Tommy B had to resort to fucking (timestamped)

To slay a girl above 5/10 and pass on his genes he had to switch to Asians

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: angloidcel, JL~, geezcel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane
who are 6/10+ white girls even fucking?

@ChickenAndRiceBrah

Also at 11:25 of that vid above they admit that the Scouse birds they fucked were subpar
JFL at the caliber of British girls that giga NT Chadlites had to resort to fucking back in 2015

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ChickenAndRiceBrah
LTB- below average foid
MTB- Average foid

Like my neighbour who is a tall chadlite and wants to get married to an average PhD noodle.

Like my neighbour who is a tall chadlite and wants to get married to an average PhD noodle.
yup see this every day, literal male models walking alongside LTB noodles and having kids

there might be grain of truth to the Detona spam after all, noodle SMV must be sky high if they're getting LTRs from chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Xangsane
yup see this every day, literal male models walking alongside LTB noodles and having kids
Where in the uk do you live? I'm in Surrey.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
there might be grain of truth to the Detona spam after all, noodle SMV must be sky high if they're getting LTRs from chad
More likely to have a lower body count

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ROTTING
I really dont know why dont you ask chad?

View attachment 1629887

@ChickenAndRiceBrah

Also at 11:25 of that vid above they admit that the Scouse birds they fucked were subpar
JFL at the caliber of British girls that giga NT Chadlites had to resort to fucking back in 2015
true. RTT maxxers who dont care about their health or cancer, just care for the mog

Man, this is just fucking SAD.

What a waste of his genetics. Nigga could be an Ambercrombie model slaying top-tier nordic goddesses and he throws it away on a panface. What is running through these guys' heads. I will never understand. Bluepilled to the bone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member 11134, Xangsane and 2 others
LTB- below average foid
MTB- Average foid

Yep v v v common, like San Fransisco over here now

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
who are 6/10+ white girls even fucking?
Tall RTT guys with >50k social media followers.

They will LTR anyone.

At a wedding yesterday a vanilla AF 5/10 30yr old white girl asked me if I wanna put a couple of babies in her, get a dog and a house and stop both of us being single. She wasn't actually joking either and kept harassing me till I left.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc, the BULL, Lawton88 and 3 others
make a tinder account with an average guy pics
tinder is bad example and I think he means can get LTR.

every normie in UK has a GF who is at most 2 points below him, normally only 1 point below, which is basically a looks match cos foids can fraud

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
tinder is bad example and I think he means can get LTR.

every normie in UK has a GF who is at most 2 points below him, normally only 1 point below, which is basically a looks match cos foids can fraud
how are they getting these gfs then if tinder and onlien dating apps is the no.1 way people are meeting

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
make a tinder account with an average guy pics

Ok, there is some major nuances to this.

I am around average facially, but I pick the absolute best pics of myself to put on apps, and I can then easily date my looksmatch if I want to. If you are an average guy you have to present yourself very well. I am a PSL 5.5, but I can make myself look like a PSL 6.5 with a bit of morphing, carefully selected angles, etc. Any guy can do this and date girls on his level.

But if you take an average guy with average / bad photos, he will get nothing - you're right.

If you don't have good pics, the other best options to meet your looksmatch (or higher) are social circle (many couples meet this way, through mutual friends at a party, etc), Uni, work, or through family friends. Outside of this there is daygame, which I personally do, but I wouldn't recommend it for most posters here as they are too mentally weak and neurotic to cope with the rejection it entails, even though the results can be amazing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
More likely to have a lower body count
This might be the reason and not to mention. Most Stacies want Statusmaxxed or Rich Guys.

• +1
how are they getting these gfs then if tinder and onlien dating apps is the no.1 way people are meeting
not tinder, other apps. plus for finding LTR social circle and office r big

@basket-chan @Chinacurry @Chadeep @Predeterminism @Sortofcel

Here's another UK example

London tinder user in 2020
Screenshot 20220409 182114
Screenshot 20220409 182119

Married in 2022 (wife is MTB)
2831100 mogger4
2831099 mogger3

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 17829 and Chadeep
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep and Xangsane
Why do you keep posting this guy? I don't even understand the point you're trying to make with this?
He was posted on here a few years back by lookism users
But it comes to show that it's not over if you're using apps to find a gf or wife

Why do you keep posting this guy? I don't even understand the point you're trying to make with this?
he stopped taking his meds

• +1
Reactions: gamma
But it comes to show that it's not over if you're using apps to find a gf or wife
just stop you autistic larping cuck

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Of course it's not over for him, he's a normal looking guy, probably chadlite in those 2 pics.

I'm less attractive than him and have fucked 90+ women from dating apps in the last 6 years so it's not that surprising.

• +1
LTB- below average foid
MTB- Average foid

Because white men like ugly East Asian women

The same way black men like fat white women

It is what it is

View attachment 1629887

@ChickenAndRiceBrah

Scouce birds are subhuman AF. The joke is the hot ones are super picky like you have to be god himself for them to choose you level and they require super NT brains

This is the level of British girl Chadlite Tommy B had to resort to fucking (timestamped)

To slay a girl above 5/10 and pass on his genes he had to switch to Asians

View attachment 1629873

View attachment 1629874

holy shit haven't seen this guys face in ages. Used to watch those vlogs all the time the norwood reaper really comes for all his hair used to be so nice.

Of course it's not over for him, he's a normal looking guy, probably chadlite in those 2 pics.

I'm less attractive than him and have fucked 90+ women from dating apps in the last 6 years so it's not that surprising.
Maybe he was looking for a wife/long term girlfriend

Won't they get pumped and dumped?
I had a discussion with this with my white mother and she believes ethnic women are winning, as they have lower body counts and are less likely to hoe about, which is why HQNP white men with more feminine features go with Asian women.

This might be the reason and not to mention. Most Stacies want Statusmaxxed or Rich Guys.
This 100%

Statusmaxxed.

Man, this is just fucking SAD.
Again Asian foods are likely to have a lower body count and less likely to be degenerate than white foids.
Even here in the UK, I can confirm that @Chinacurry and @basket-chan is real. Many Tory-looking prettyboy masc white lads with Asian (curry and noodle) educationmaxxed foids.
The white 6/10 + British foids hoe about and end up with some betabuxxer at 30.

Ok, there is some major nuances to this.

I am around average facially, but I pick the absolute best pics of myself to put on apps, and I can then easily date my looksmatch if I want to. If you are an average guy you have to present yourself very well. I am a PSL 5.5, but I can make myself look like a PSL 6.5 with a bit of morphing, carefully selected angles, etc. Any guy can do this and date girls on his level.

But if you take an average guy with average / bad photos, he will get nothing - you're right.

If you don't have good pics, the other best options to meet your looksmatch (or higher) are social circle (many couples meet this way, through mutual friends at a party, etc), Uni, work, or through family friends. Outside of this there is daygame, which I personally do, but I wouldn't recommend it for most posters here as they are too mentally weak and neurotic to cope with the rejection it entails, even though the results can be amazing.
What sort of pictures do you use on dating apps ?

They will LTR anyone.

At a wedding yesterday a vanilla AF 5/10 30yr old white girl asked me if I wanna put a couple of babies in her, get a dog and a house and stop both of us being single. She wasn't actually joking either and kept harassing me till I left.
Nice larp

Why do UK Chads and chadlites LTR and breed LTB-HTB asian women?
It's far from all, but those who choose to do that, it's because asian women will treat you like a fucking king and will be mirin you hard

Nice larp
hello again bhai, decided to.come back.to the dark.side?understand u may think.its a larp, and if that helps u cope, great.

seriously though this kind of thing is not super uncommon from foids, I remember even when I lived in.hong Kong white girls.would hit me with this line on tinder, and I can believe it is more common in UK, cos foids can day it half jokingly.