Dating for a man in 2022 at the bare minimum requires you to be a mid tier normie below that and i reccomend you counting the days until it ends.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Here is the relationship heirachy 20 percent of males are out right incel they are so below the average that they can't even get in the friend zone no they instead get stuck in the enemy zone.

The friend zone is for nomies this is 35 percent of the population these are the dudes in the cuck zone. Or the friend zone these types of dudes have hope because usually all they need to do is lose weight.

25 percent of the population is mid tier to high tier normie these are the dudes that are getting the vast majority of girls and if you ever say how come that ugly guy has a gf and i don't? Its simple cause your objectively less attractive than them but people in this tiwr are some what safe they got passed the cuck zone.

The other 20 percent is the chad lites, chads, giga chads these are the dudes with the harems and there are a lot more chad lites and chads than you think.

In other words 20 percent of the population is in general fucked this is giga rope tier when compiling this realization.

@eduardkoopman

@Preston

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gerardwayfan, Johanjohan and 7 others
MTN only works if you aren't manlet

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, subhuman incel, thereallegend and 4 others
MTN only works if you aren't manlet

I think your are over valuing height most males arent manlets there average like 59 to 58 atleast thats what i see in the uk

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Wallenberg and Sigmamale
The other 20 percent is the chad lites, chads, giga chads these are the dudes with the harems and there are a lot more chad lites and chads than you think.
You are bluepill, 20% is 1 out of 5 guys my friend.
Good looking or chadlite starts at top 3%, a REAL chad is like 0,1% or less. Thats even what Tinder stats are saying.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, subhuman incel, Deleted member 17244 and 3 others
it is over for me bhai even after the wolf pill the brutal pills keep coming

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Good looking or chadlite starts at top 3%, a REAL chad is like 0,1% or less. Thats even what Tinder stats are saying.

1 out of 5 guys are chad lites ive seen white teenagers they are all pushimg that threshold deathnics is another story but most of the uk is white

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and incel194012940
I think your are over valuing height most males arent manlets there average like 59 to 58 atleast thats what i see in the uk
Only 57 and below is manlet. 57pilled again

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
1 out of 5 guys are chad lites ive seen white teenagers they are all pushimg that threshold deathnics is another story but most of the uk is white
:bluepill::bluepill:

There is no way that if you are 20% of most attractive guys u become chadlite, I would say you need to be in at least 10% to be chadlite and belowe 5% to be chad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend, exeight and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Growth Plate
There is no way that if you are 20% of most attractive guys u become chadlite, I would say you need to be in at least 10% to be chadlite and belowe 5% to be chad

I would expand the horizon because chsd lite is very broad and sometimes its indistinguishable from high tier normie but the base mimimum is that your face just has to be extremely exotic in every aspect

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bro UK is hypergamy central @forevergymcelling. In US if you are MTN you need to be at least 5'10 or you aren't getting jack shit. In UK you probably need to be at least 6 feet if MTN and have lean muscular physique.

• +1
Bro UK is hypergamy central @forevergymcelling. In US if you are MTN you need to be at least 5'10 or you aren't getting jack shit. In UK you probably need to be at least 6 feet if MTN and have lean muscular physique.

Bro its also brutal if ethnic ngl deathnic facial traits make it so its a lot rearer to see good looking ethnics that really is what the race pill is really ethnics just look subhuman on average relative to whites

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
But only small amount of people in the uk are that height most normies arent manlets
brutal shit. 5'7" in the afternoon barefoot is midget tier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
irl, I have to say I agree.
Above average, are like 25% of guys.
high tier normies are like 10% of guys,.
maybe 3% are chadlites
and chad is rare as hell

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Germania
irl, I have to say I agree.
Above average, are like 25% of guys.
high tier normies are like 10% of guys,.
maybe 3% are chadlites
and chad is rare as hell

Chad lites and chads are most definitely above top 3%

Not sure on MTN/HTN as I've not really used this rating system before - I find often times people fall between the borders of two ratings

finally someone says it. Thank you

At this point of life, you better wageslave (STEM not recommended for low IQ inkwells) or go to the rope + furniture store for a chair.

• +1
Here is the relationship heirachy 20 percent of males are out right incel they are so below the average that they can't even get in the friend zone no they instead get stuck in the enemy zone.

The friend zone is for nomies this is 35 percent of the population these are the dudes in the cuck zone. Or the friend zone these types of dudes have hope because usually all they need to do is lose weight.

25 percent of the population is mid tier to high tier normie these are the dudes that are getting the vast majority of girls and if you ever say how come that ugly guy has a gf and i don't? Its simple cause your objectively less attractive than them but people in this tiwr are some what safe they got passed the cuck zone.

In other words 20 percent of the population is in general fucked this is giga rope tier when compiling this realization.

@eduardkoopman

@Preston
It’s been over fuck you mean the sex these females are having before those normie relationships will show you it is never about love they are wallets you are either a wallet or a chad these days that’s it period

i have known plenty of girls eager to cuck me in their social circles, got cucked thrice now i turn my back asap