Dating in Sydney, Australia is Nightmare Mode

Zyzz has duined dating for non roid users
foids fault for creating such a hypergamous environment in the first place their to make men want to juice.

foids fault for creating such a hypergamous environment in the first place their to make men want to juice.

Yeah but what are we supposed to do about it? We need a hard reset

Yeah but what are we supposed to do about it? We need a hard reset
You can wish that world war 3 happens and your competition gets killed , then your going to have to somehow dodge the draft for about 4-8 years.

Doing the draft would mean you can't really risk much of a appearance in heavily populated malls or grocery stores unless you have a permanent exemption , so some valid medical exemption form, as in Ukraine gusy woh don't have a full exemption are literally getting dragged from malls and grocery stores by military officers to fight.

World War 1 was 4.5 years long
World War 2 was 6 years long

Their seems to be a trend towards longer battles. So one could say even 8 years

Once your competition is dead you will be the few options for women, and will get a automatic smv boost

• So Sad
Reactions: Shahnameh
You can wish that world war 3 happens and your competition gets killed , then your going to have to somehow dodge the draft for about 4-8 years.

Doing the draft would mean you can't really risk much of a appearance in heavily populated malls or grocery stores unless you have a permanent exemption , so some valid medical exemption form, as in Ukraine gusy woh don't have a full exemption are literally getting dragged from malls and grocery stores by military officers to fight.

World War 1 was 4.5 years long
World War 2 was 6 years long

Their seems to be a trend towards longer battles. So one could say even 8 years

Once your competition is dead you will be the few options for women, and will get a automatic smv boost

So until there is a massive war that kills off most of my competition, i will remain an incel

Well i hope China attacks Taiwan soon then or Iran attacks Israel or North vs south korea

So until there is a massive war that kills off most of my competition, i will remain an incel

Well i hope China attacks Taiwan soon then or Iran attacks Israel or North vs south korea
Your not just going to have to dodge the draft , your going to have to dodge it for 4-8 years unless you get a full medical exemption which you'll be forced to carry everywhere .

The other option is a hard max . So surgeries steroids and then moving out of chadstralia to Eastern Europe or South America.

Ideally you have a remote job prior , so you make Australian money in a much poorer country .

Waiting for world war 3 will take a while . Most countries are too pussy for a full global conflict . But in a few decades I can see it easily happening .

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Your not just going to have to dodge the draft , your going to have to dodge it for 4-8 years unless you get a full medical exemption which you'll be forced to carry everywhere .

The other option is a hard max . So surgeries steroids and then moving out of chadstralia to Eastern Europe or South America.

Ideally you have a remote job prior , so you make Australian money in a much poorer country .

Waiting for world war 3 will take a while . Most countries are too pussy for a full global conflict . But in a few decades I can see it easily happening .
Thoughts on carnivore diet ?

Thoughts on carnivore diet ?
your going to need some nuts and fruit like advacado to avoid constipation. Also lack of carbs is gonna make you feel tired if your pure carnivore.

A meat heavy diet is fine , but you need carbs to avoid constipation and give you energy.

Normies lose a lot of weight on the carnivore diet since their just blasting away eating tons of calories on unhealthy processed foods like chips and other junk food and eating sugary foods and drinks.

Remove processed junk foods, sugary foods ( donuts, cake, etc ) , sugary drinks, and other ultra highly processed foods ( bacon, hotdog, microwave popcorn, chips ,sausage )

Sausage that is not added with preservatives and nitrates can be considered a much better alternative, but best to just cook straight meat vs meat with preservatives .

So if you just eat a meat heavy diet then you will find that very filling and basically find yourself able to maintain a healthy weight a lot more easily.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
your going to need some nuts and fruit like advacado to avoid constipation. Also lack of carbs is gonna make you feel tired if your pure carnivore.

A meat heavy diet is fine , but you need carbs to avoid constipation and give you energy.

Normies lose a lot of weight on the carnivore diet since their just blasting away eating tons of calories on unhealthy processed foods like chips and other junk food and eating sugary foods and drinks.

Remove processed junk foods, sugary foods ( donuts, cake, etc ) , sugary drinks, and other ultra highly processed foods ( bacon, hotdog, microwave popcorn, chips ,sausage )

Sausage that is not added with preservatives and nitrates can be considered a much better alternative, but best to just cook straight meat vs meat with preservatives .

So if you just eat a meat heavy diet then you will find that very filling and basically find yourself able to maintain a healthy weight a lot more easily.
Yeah also with the price’s in sydney it’s expensive to buy Rib Rye high quality steaks.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Yeah also with the price’s in sydney it’s expensive to buy Rib Rye high quality steaks.
Diets that not balanced in general always tend to fuck up. But the good news is eating meat is very healthy. Just avoid the ultra processed ones like bacon and sausage ( I know everyone loves those but they gotta go ), as well as deep fried fish/shrimp.

Grilled meat is the healthiest way to eat meat. And instead of seed oils use use pure milk butter , not the fake butter .

Fruits btw are not actually required. They also have sugars in them , but their not as bad as their not refined/processed sugars but natural sugars but in high quantities still not good for you and can contribute to aging.

I myself just do a meat and dairy heavy diet with carbs like whole wheat bread instead of white bread, as well as I eat a lot of nuts. I eat mixed nuts as they all have good values, and also like having advacodo and broccoli with salt+ pepper .

To get my fruit antioxidants which also have anti aging values ( so balances out the aging issue of sugars in the fruits ), I get this fruit blend thing that has like a bunch of different fruits all blended up and this vegetable powder thing

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back