• h.jpg
    h.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche and ZyzzReincarnate
take the daughter pill

i mean unironically though

I see it now. Are you a shireposter too or just found that meme somewhere?

I'd rather much be incel for life than cuck.

Cucked if you look at that way, but its all about your perception

It's far more cucked to have incel sons than daughters, at least in terms of biology.

Daughter = a near guarantee your genetic line will survive.

Incel son = just sits there draining your resources for no benefit.

It's far more cucked to have incel sons than daughters, at least in terms of biology.

Daughter = a near guarantee your genetic line will survive.

Incel son = just sits there draining your resources for no benefit.
Its far more LOGICAL to not have any. No need for money draining liabilities anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Bose_2003
Its far more LOGICAL to not have any. No need for money draining liabilities anyway.

Disagree. At the end of the day your genetic survival is your reason to exist.

Money is a cope.

Typical degenerate atheist

Big cope from Hamid

Children are the best thing in the world

Disagree. At the end of the day your genetic survival is your reason to exist.

Money is a cope.
Reproduction and genetic survival is cope, what really matters is enjoying your life, children prevent that from happening.
Typical degenerate atheist

Big cope from Hamid

Children are the best thing in the world
What's so great about children?

Reproduction and genetic survival is cope, what really matters is enjoying your life, children prevent that from happening.

You don't know what 'cope' means.

All organisms exist to pass on their genes, this isn't even debatable. It's why you are driven to pursue sex.

All organisms exist to pass on their genes, this isn't even debatable. It's why you are driven to pursue sex.
You're right here, all organisms do exist to pass on their genes, doesn't mean you have to, its not a necessity to bring children into this world, children that will prevent you from sleeping properly night after night during the first few years, children that will drain you of your resources, children that will make you miserable, children are something no logical man should ever desire, if you disagree, state reasons why you should have children.

Aside from the fact that by choosing to not have children, you are effectively ending a million year old unbroken chain of reproduction, having a child whether son or daughter in my opinion means that you can learn from your mistakes and those of your parents and instill good values and ideas in someone such that they may become something that you never were or never had the chance to be

Aside from the fact that by choosing to not have children, you are effectively ending a million year old unbroken chain of reproduction, having a child whether son or daughter in my opinion means that you can learn from your mistakes and those of your parents and instill good values and ideas in someone such that they may become something that you never were or never had the chance to be
Firstly, there is no problem breaking a "million year old unbroken chain", I honestly don't see the problem with that, i never wanted to be a part of the chain in the first place. Secondly, you still didn't tell me the point of having children, you said instill good ideas and values in your children, but why have them at all? Why put yourself through the trouble?

Firstly, there is no problem breaking a "million year old unbroken chain", I honestly don't see the problem with that, i never wanted to be a part of the chain in the first place. Secondly, you still didn't tell me the point of having children, you said instill good ideas and values in your children, but why have them at all? Why put yourself through the trouble?
Why put yourself through the trouble? I have no problem with working hard and enduring stress for 1,10,20, or 30 years if that means I would have left behind someone who will continue my legacy / genetic lineage

inb4 incel genetics

i never wanted to be a part of the chain in the first place.
Elaborate

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I have no problem with working hard and enduring stress for 1,10,20, or 30 years if that means I would have left behind someone who will continue my legacy / genetic lineage
Why not just work hard for yourself? Work hard for yourself so you can enjoy life to the fullest.Again, what exactly is the point of children?
Elaborate
What I meant by that is that I currently hate life, I couldn't have suffered and had such a shitty life if I didn't even exist.

• +1
Reactions: Bose_2003
Seen this before. It’s really funny ngl. I wonder how a foid or normiecuck would react.

Son or abortion. I know a qt girl who agrees. might keep her around for a while