David gandy followed salludon on insta wtf

Confirmed gandy is psl lurker imagine the dopamine rush he gets every time he visits here.
his comments are mostly filled with normies n women, i think he has special team to delete pslers austim comments
more proof that the big four (gandy opry chico nessman, plus barrett) all know about PSL

of course gandy will never overtly interact with PSL because he has a brand to manage and this place would destroy his career, it's simply indefensible

they probably msg each other and get a kick out of all the insane threads post on PSL over the years

barrett is the boldest of them all, i don't know if it's just because he's the youngest but he openly and publicly interacted with PSL

i guess gandy likes to drop tiny subtle hints to his PSL fans while maintaining plausible deniability

and they probably lurk regularly and have a lot of say and wish they could say it, but of course it'll all have to remain unsaid
Gandy knew about salludon even before this recent thread that posted here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, zeshama, Be_ConfidentBro and 30 others
Ultimate irony of this forum is that the best looking person on here has the most looked down upon phenotype
What ?
Salludon is fair skinned
The most looked down uppon phenotype is darker indians like Zero

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, BrahminBoss, Be_ConfidentBro and 16 others
Gandy knew about salludon even before this recent thread that posted here.

View attachment 1872241
if this screenshot is legit then it's further proof

he's literally dropping opry's name just so he can take a screenshot and troll him :lul:

someone should point gandy to this thread

the problem is that when gandy responds to someone's dm they go full autistic mode. he seems very cool about it and he's obviously entertained by the whole PSL thing, but don't harass him or be weird about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Be_ConfidentBro, HarrierDuBois and 14 others

he's literally dropping opry's name just so he can take a screenshot and troll him :lul:

the problem is that when gandy responds to someone's dm they go full autistic mode. he seems very cool about it and he's obviously entertained by the whole PSL thing, but don't harass him or be weird about it
its legit there was a video of it too. let me see if can find it. i know about barret but how chico and nessman interacted with psl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
it's ok i believe you

barrett is the only one who's ever interacted with psl as far as i know, not the others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 21620 and vaseqmoherad
This is an iconic moment for psl deserves a pin. @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 20064, Catawampus and 3 others
How can gandy cope? He’s a rich supermodel gigachad yet he rots on psl forums because he didn’t get a slay ti’ll 21. Gandy how can you cope with being an abused latebloomercel?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, zeshama, Be_ConfidentBro and 24 others
it's ok i believe you

barrett is the only one who's ever interacted with psl as far as i know, not the others
barrett has plenty of times in dms
And even knows that we call him a bloat lord
his instagram story of DELON
was a thousand percent nod to us
Barrett is browsing here 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, cutecel, Deleted member 20064 and 10 others
more proof that the big four (gandy opry chico nessman, plus barrett) all know about PSL
Lol at your low IQ comments. O'Cry is no member of a big 4 nor that weird looking Nessman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Lol at your low IQ comments. O'Cry is no member of a big 4 nor that weird looking Nessman.
big 4 is gandy opry hexum drago.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MediterraneanApollo, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
big 4 is gandy opry hexum drago.
NO. O'Cry looks alien and is shorter, Hexum looks like a horse with chimb lesbo lips, Drago's head is like an old TV with small clown pheno nose and cheekbones taking up space. Drago doesn't even have an en.Wiki page, overrated by PSL idiots.

Easily replaceable by Chico, Barrett and Ballou respectively.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, gtuktm, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
the big four have been so for over a decade

many low-IQcels have tried to change that but all have failed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
NO. O'Cry looks alien and is shorter,
He's so good looking that doesn't look human.
Hexum looks like a horse with chimb lesbo lips,

Drago's head is like an old TV with small clown pheno nose and cheekbones taking up space. Drago doesn't even have an en.Wiki page, overrated by PSL idiots.
Drago mogs.
Easily replaceable by Chico, Barrett and Ballou respectively.
Chico is giga chad but his feautres aren't as good as these guys i said above. runs of harmony and soft feature. barret has babylower third,overly wide face and very fem looking. ballou needs better maxilla and eye area to be on this level.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21620, MediterraneanApollo and 1 other person
I'm holding out hope that this means Gandy read @Amnesia 's pizza place story at some point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Anchor_Ship, ItsOver.com and 4 others
He's so good looking that doesn't look human.

View attachment 1872383

Drago mogs.

Chico is giga chad but his feautres aren't as good as these guys i said above. runs of harmony and soft feature. barret has babylower third,overly wide face and very fem looking. ballou needs better maxilla and eye area to be on this level.
1. Wrong. He looks alien.
2. Horseface, his lips look lesbian.
3. Drago is a hollow cheeked strawberry plus weird nose.
4. Chico mogs them all except Gandy and maybe Ballou.
5. Ballou's eye area is pretty good. What's wrong with his maxilla?
6. Look again. Barret's mandible is pretty good and defined.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj and vaseqmoherad
Br

Bro gandy himself is on the spectrum. Prob got a burner on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gtuktm
Inb4 salludon starts modelling and makes Jbs wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 21620, gtuktm and 2 others
Jfl post got deleted Rip :feelshaha::pepefrown::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

sorry for posting cringe 😢:feelswah:

im autismo :feelsuhh:

probably :feelsthink:

srs :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 21620 and vaseqmoherad
Tbh just saying @Salludon said i mog recently and im the last one that interacted with him.
Feel the ethnic mog.
#we are all equals

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 21620, datboijj and 1 other person
imagine the dopamine from an entire forum of incels obsessing over you, he probably gets more pleasure from this than the roasties lusting over him on his instagram

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Merćer, Truecel14, justinzayn and 3 others
SALLUDON WENT FROM "TRYNA VISIT GANDY"
TO "GANDY VISITING HIM"

UTTER FUARK AT THIS MEWING MOTIVATION

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Truecel14, chaddyboi66 and 17 others
Holy fucking shit

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 21620 and vaseqmoherad
I am in disbelief

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 21620
What the fuck

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 21620
gandy's social media managing team just got kidnapped by islamic paki terrorists and forced them to follow a random ethnic. what a surprise

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 20064 and 20 others
so what? he not finna do no shit with him. he just following. i got hella baddies following me and it dont be shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and datboijj
gandy's social media managing team just got kidnapped by islamic paki terrorists and forced them to follow a random ethnic. what a surprise
bruh u dumb asl if u think he gotta team or smth. mans only got a milly that shit is light. he prolly be checking that shit on the regular and been looking at the dms for shit. u know ppl be makin deals in that shit so he gotta check u feel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, 6485b025t, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
ngl that's insane, like that is a higher form of validation than even a foid offering to ONS u.

maybe Salludon gonna get a contract now.

@inferiorpispot234 why dont u tell salludon, if he didnt drown in the floods, to move to India and be a Bollywood star?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Anchor_Ship, optimisticzoomer and 7 others

wonder what would happen if I DM gandy and ask if he wants to go for a pint.

btw gandy was a virgin till he was 20, and was insecure about whether his looks were good enough to get a GF.

even Jon Hamm has said similar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, It'snotover, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
why not organize an incelcon in london with gandy as special guest

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Anchor_Ship, It'snotover and 8 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBundaSlapper, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
bruh u dumb asl if u think he gotta team or smth. mans only got a milly that shit is light. he prolly be checking that shit on the regular and been looking at the dms for shit. u know ppl be makin deals in that shit so he gotta check u feel?
Speak English retard

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15854
the best lo
imagine if he browses the forum and found out who @Zer0/∞ was :lul::lul::lul::lul:
oking and worst looking here are curries how poetic...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj, vaseqmoherad and 1 other person
What the fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and Ritalincel
Hail this most Blessed day,
5A47F5BA 117F 46A4 A4AD A42F163EED3A

for the Lord Our Gandy
5643FE90 C355 4C90 829A FCD9C167E336

hath welcomed his only begotten son @Salludon into His most holy kingdom, representative of all mewers, of all those seeking the path to ascension, where he shall sit at The right hand of His most blessed Father, judging both the mewers and the nonmewers, both slayers and incels either to be cast under the most terrible scythe of the Norwood reaper, or to be welcomed into the kingdom of Gandy, forever and ever, amen. Oh Gandy, save our collagen!
E74CA158 2246 4D1E A603 474DBEB28165

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, indianMOGGERR, BrahminBoss and 12 others
Ultimate irony of this forum is that the best looking person on here has the most looked down upon phenotype
No he doesnt you idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and datboijj
Because Salludoon DMed him and fanboyed him and revealed how much he looked up to his natural genetics and revealed all the efforts in mewing, posture, face muscle exercises, implants, filler and various other tweaks and shit he had to go through to even come close to his run-way model level.

I say it with humour, but I honestly believe he DMed him. One guy dmed

3078001 1663261617678

As he replies to just about anyone. So when he kept getting DMs from PSL'ers on here saying this bhenchod mogged him, he took notice and then Salludoon DMs him and wow, it's the guy himself. Ok cool, he must be an internet sensation. I'll follow.

My little theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, BrahminBoss, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
Gandy browses here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Lmao, datboijj and 2 others
Because Salludoon DMed him and fanboyed him and revealed how much he looked up to his natural genetics and revealed all the efforts in mewing, posture, face muscle exercises, implants, filler and various other tweaks and shit he had to go through to even come close to his run-way model level.

I say it with humour, but I honestly believe he DMed him. One guy dmed

View attachment 1874884

As he replies to just about anyone. So when he kept getting DMs from PSL'ers on here saying this bhenchod mogged him, he took notice and then Salludoon DMs him and wow, it's the guy himself. Ok cool, he must be an internet sensation. I'll follow.

My little theory
"Mogs me? Don't understand?"

Which british person writes like this, moreover a high class model that presumes of being a philantropist

Jfl

There is a bangladeshi behind that account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Be_ConfidentBro, Anchor_Ship and 8 others
"Mogs me? Don't understand?"

Which british person writes like this, moreover a high class model that presumes of being a philantropist

Jfl

There is a bangladeshi behind that account

I am British and they are not going to waste speaking the bloody Queen's English in an insta dm

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Lmao and 2 others