David gandy followed salludon on insta wtf

Aren't you indian?

See lol this is what I mean about this dumb place. It's like you guys have absolutely no clue of reality and don't even live in the west lmao

You seriously think England is just filled with whites? France is just filled with whites? Spain is just filled with whites? America is just filled with whites? Canada is just filled with whites?

You all come from one ignorant little country in the virtual space that has no clue about the rest of the world, just TikTok and who's the best pretty boy running on the market. One virtual mothers' basement.

It honestly is the dumbest most infuriating thing, ever. Not because I am born and bred in the UK, but because it is on a completely different plane of consciousness and reality. You guys are incels not because you are low tier normies, no, but because you are FUCKING DUMB and UNCULTURED and so therefore unrelatable. Brain-dead nerd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Elvisandreaa
See lol this is what I mean about this dumb place. It's like you guys have absolutely no clue of reality and don't even live in the west lmao

You seriously think England is just filled with whites? France is just filled with whites? Spain is just filled with whites? America is just filled with whites? Canada is just filled with whites?

You all come from one ignorant little country in the virtual space that has no clue about the rest of the world, just TikTok and who's the best pretty boy running on the market. One virtual mothers' basement.

It honestly is the dumbest most infuriating thing, ever. Not because I am born and bred in the UK, but because it is on a completely different plane of consciousness and reality. You guys are incels not because you are low tier normies, no, but because you are FUCKING DUMB and UNCULTURED and so therefore unrelatable. Brain-dead nerd.
Guess what, there are phenos that have existed for hundreds of years in some specific areas.

I'm not incel per se but thinking that being born in some place gives you some kind of right to claim a certain nationality is just dumber, at least in my country some foreigners that give birth to a child don't have the right to give him the nationality of the country he/she was born in.

Your parents surely aren't even born there. Racemixing may be a thing, but there will always be a pure native person that has more reasons than you to call himself british

Last edited:
Guess what, there are phenos that have existed for hundreds of years in some specific areas.

I'm not incel per se but thinking that being born in some place gives you some kind of right to claim a certain nationality is just dumber, at least in my country some foreigners that give birth tona child don't have the right to give him the nationality of the country he/she was born in.

Your parents surely aren't even born there. Racemixing may be a thing, but there will always be a pure native person that has more reasons to call himself british than you

Stay in Eastern Europe and keep being dictated by the west. You ignorant tosspot.

The reality you've experienced is dire.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Stay in Eastern Europe and keep being dictated by the west. You ignorant tosspot.

The reality you've experienced is dire.
What kind of ignorance or reality are you talking about? jfl

I don't live in the East btw

What kind of ignorance or reality are you talking about? jfl

I don't live in the East btw

You're a disillusioned societal reject

christ you faggots are unreal. If you know any of these names rope ASAP. Im deleting my account, its been fun while it lasted.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
@Salludon has truly entered Gandy heaven
Hence the hiatus

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Anchor_Ship, datboijj and 2 others

You will never be British. You’re just a curry immigrant.

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr
now Kate Li, Barrett and him proved ties with PSL, anyone else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Untrinsic, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 2 others
Salludon died on the Surgery Table

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others

I'm not incel per se but thinking that being born in some place gives you some kind of right to claim a certain nationality is just dumber, at least in my country some foreigners that give birth to a child don't have the right to give him the nationality of the country he/she was born in.

Your parents surely aren't even born there. Racemixing may be a thing, but there will always be a pure native person that has more reasons than you to call himself british
Is that not bit unfair? Especially if you have spend whole life in country that you grew up?. Even if you are not genetically british I THINk you have to right to say you are british.

Who is salludon?

Who is salludon?
But this is him if you actually dont know, he's a forum chad.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22191, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Is that not bit unfair? Especially if you have spend whole life in country that you grew up?. Even if you are not genetically british I THINk you have to right to say you are british.
Nature isn't fair. Don't expect fairness from something that comes from nature

@Ada Mustang ovo pigzi da je vidio bilo bi ovER, ovo bi bila kap koja bi prelila casu :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
A crossover bigger than the avengers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dat feel and vaseqmoherad
Salludon hasn't accepted my follow.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and vaseqmoherad
What did Jon hamm say?
wonder what would happen if I DM gandy and ask if he wants to go for a pint.

btw gandy was a virgin till he was 20, and was insecure about whether his looks were good enough to get a GF.

even Jon Hamm has said similar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
yeah david gandy is homosexual he probably is into guys like salludon (narcy paki frauders)
i met a supposed friend of his and he was gay so... maybe.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
What if I don't have Instagram and David Gandy is literally following me? He's saying something about collagen, gonions and HTN... I don't understand.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Untrinsic
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
@the BULL @Niko69 @Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling @AutisticGymcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Hell Yeah Success GIF by Naughty Dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
Maybe Salludon has become a model and they med at some event?

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 22611
@i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters