David Gandy = Italian, The Universally-agreed most attractive man in the world is Italian

Deleted member 13076

Deleted member 13076

Equinox
There's no question about it, David Gandy is Italian. He has the exact same phenotype as the The classic Roman Chad. I don't care if he was born in Britain there is nothing British about his look, no one in the UK looks like David Gandy, People in the UK first thought he was Italian before he got famous. It's all genetics, somehow he inherited all the Chad Roman Mediterranean Italian genes from his Roman Chad genealogy.

Let's Compare his facial features with all the Great Roman Emperors of the past.

same eye socket shape
same cheekbone shape
same eyeshape
same roman nose
same strong browridge
same jaw
same fwhr
same coloring
same curly hair

yzFKCDC.png

He has the exact same profile that modern good looking Italian men have, Just look at that Roman Nose , Very Strong brow bump, and slopeish forehead

8Owgw6V.png

Still not convinced? lets compare him with the best looking Italian Male models

rI9hmdV.png

They all have the same PHENO you cannot deny this, he does not feel out of place among them.

Conclusion? David Gandy IS MED/ITALIAN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, horizontallytall, Deleted member 22126 and 40 others
There's no question about it, David Gandy is Italian. He has the exact same phenotype as the The classic Roman Chad. I don't care if he was born in Britain there is nothing British about his look, no one in the UK looks like David Gandy, People in the UK first thought he was Italian before he got famous. It's all genetics, somehow he inherited all the Chad Roman Mediterranean Italian genes from his Roman Chad genealogy.

Let's Compare his facial features with all the Great Roman Emperors of the past.

same eye socket shape
same cheekbone shape
same eyeshape
same roman nose
same strong browridge
same fwhr
same coloring
same curly hair

yzFKCDC.png

He has the exact same profile that modern good looking Italian men have, Just look at that Roman Nose , Very Strong brow bump, and slopeish forehead

8Owgw6V.png

rI9hmdV.png

They all have the same PHENO you cannot deny this, he does not feel out of place among them.

Conclusion? David Gandy IS ITALIAN
Italians also have the highest IQ’s and most Nobel prizes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
The most attractive man in the world? Dellisola, O’Pry, Texxiera are better looking. I can never understand the obsession with gandy on this forum, sure he’s very good looking but not some unmoggable terachad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 15827, Looks234 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Hector, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
68758683 7CBC 4556 ADDE 9A121A84F674

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, FrenchChad, CursedOne and 1 other person
76CF92B6 B959 4969 8E4D 785BBCD7BC6A

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Effortless, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
The most attractive man in the world? Dellisola, O’Pry, Texxiera are better looking.
O'Pry mogs no one, that autistic stare has not once won a mog battle on yubo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Looks234, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
O'Pry mogs no one, that autistic stare has not once won a mog battle on yubo
I included him as he psl mogs gandy, but gandy mogs him in irl appeal. Dellisola and texiera mog gandy in irl appeal though.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ArcticStorm, Zylk and 7 others

same eye socket shape
same cheekbone shape
same eyeshape
same roman nose
same strong browridge
same fwhr
same coloring
same curly hair

yzFKCDC.png

8Owgw6V.png

rI9hmdV.png

Conclusion? David Gandy IS ITALIAN
my ancestor :feelsgood:
8726E092 83B7 4DB1 985C 53DBBCB02E1B

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm, lutte, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
I included him as he psl mogs gandy, but gandy mogs him in irl appeal. Dellisola and texiera mog gandy in irl appeal though.
texeira doesnt mog him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Looks234, Hector and 2 others
The most attractive man in the world? Dellisola, O’Pry, Texxiera are better looking. I can never understand the obsession with gandy on this forum, sure he’s very good looking but not some unmoggable terachad
I disagree, 24 year old David Gandy in the herrera aqua advert is the greatest looking human in history. The only person to ever break the 7.75psl barrier. If this gigaubertera chad stepped foot on mount olympus Adonis would step down as the god of beauty and give his place to David.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15827, efidescontinuado and 6 others
I disagree, 24 year old David Gandy in the herrera aqua advert is the greatest looking human in history. The only person to ever break the 7.75psl barrier. If this gigaubertera chad stepped foot on mount olympus Adonis would step down as the god of beauty and give his place to David.
View attachment 1163793View attachment 1163794View attachment 1163795

Delon mogs, but I respect your opinion, when you’re at the point where there are literally no flaws it becomes subjective

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Delon mogs, but I respect your opinion, when you’re at the point where there are literally no flaws it becomes subjective
Alain Delon is overrated, he's a chadlite but gets treated like a psl god because he was a classy, vintage actor.
He gets jawmogged by lots of users here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Looks234, Squirtle and 11 others
Jew nose, narrow skulled, yoga trainer looking ass dude is the best looking man in the world jfl.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 14139, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Gandy eyes feline eyes

He also part feline, thats where he gets his insane hunter eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
Hexum mogs him

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Drago, Hexum and Maher mog ez

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Squirtle
JFL can't believe there are some who think he's genetically British. Maybe part but not enough to pass as one.

He's more Jewish/Italian.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Medmaxxed chad

INB4 'he is a tanmaxxed north athlantid' copers:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Effortless, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Is it me or are gandys eyes not really deepset. Feels like a lot of his hooding excess skin and browridge

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and StrangerDanger
Hard disagree man, young Gandy mogs Texiera to hell and back. Texiera drops a whole PSL point without his beard and just looks straight up below average IQ. Young Gandy looked high IQ and intellectual af on top of being extremely good looking. Dellisola looks good but not young Gandy level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Gandy is british.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and StrangerDanger
You are an abused dog
Your IQ is lower than your place in society, imagine how mentally retarded you have to be to think Gandy’s eye area is not deep set.

Keep crying autistic faggot :feelskek:

Your IQ is lower than your place in society, imagine how mentally retarded you have to be to think Gandy’s eye area is not deep set.

Keep crying autistic faggot :feelskek:
It is not as deept set as someone like Opry
Keep sucking gandys cock I am sure he cars

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
It is not as deept set as someone like Opry
Keep sucking gandys cock I am sure he cars

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, giga-nigga-tyrone and Edgar
lifefuel for @Lorsss

@sandcelmuttcel why laugh? Greeks are honorary Jews too, you should be proud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and sandcelmuttcel
@sandcelmuttcel why laugh? Greeks are honorary Jews too, you should be proud
i think you meant sephradic jews not ashkenazi since those were the ones who settled in southern europe

and also ashkenazi jews are honorary greeks tbh since they came from black sea greek converts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 756
i think you meant sephradic jews not ashkenazi since those were the ones who settled in southern europe

and also ashkenazi jews are honorary greeks tbh since they came from black sea greek converts.
both tbh
Azkhenazi jews are basically Greek/Italian converts with some levantine ancestry and Eastern European. Basically Israeli men married greek women.

does this song sound so greek? it's polish jewish but sounds so greek lol

both tbh
Azkhenazi jews are basically Greek/Italian converts with some levantine ancestry and Eastern European. Basically Israeli men married greek women.

does this song sound so greek? it's polish jewish but sounds so greek lol

it does tbh
also you're forgeting irani anscestry of ashkenazi jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@LondonVillie Gok-Turk too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 756
it does tbh
also you're forgeting irani anscestry of ashkenazi jews
I think thats derived from the greek and italian
Hank Azaria is greek (Sephardic) Jewish and basically looks like a generic greek. He plays Apu in the Simpsons so Greeks are Indians confirmed?
hank-azaria-at-the-7th-annual-critics-choice-awards-the-awards-are-picture-id530043848
hank-azaria-apu-getty-amy-sussman-alamy--696x442.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and sandcelmuttcel
Is it me or are gandys eyes not really deepset. Feels like a lot of his hooding excess skin and browridge
yea his eyes are shallow set

• +1
Reactions: Edgar