David Gandy = Italian, The Universally-agreed most attractive man in the world is Italian

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Alain Delon is overrated, he's a chadlite but gets treated like a psl god because he was a classy, vintage actor.
He gets jawmogged by lots of users here.
View attachment 1163826
I don't get why people talk about him as north atlantid, he fucking looks very MED, he is even from Marseille

Plus: Marlon Teixeira and 50% Francisco Lachowski are MED too, their protuguese ancestry is strong. Apart from all the spanish and italians gigachads, Gandy... I even would call Kortajarena more north atlantid than Delon, since he is basque, which is a isolated population in the rainy atlantic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Ashkenazi Jews are genetically Italian and they have the highest iqs in the world and won the most Nobel prizes
Problem?
ashkenazi jews are neither genetically european nor the highest IQ group in the world. Ashkenazis have an average IQ of 103, American whites have 104 (see maine, North Dakota, Iowa, New Hampshire, Montana). Japs have 106

84F619F8 95F3 4C72 8743 DE759BD4DE7B

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Alain Delon is overrated, he's a chadlite but gets treated like a psl god because he was a classy, vintage actor.
He gets jawmogged by lots of users here.
View attachment 1163826
He is worshipped by everyone while you sit in your basement and lick pictures of this permasquint frauder -
059A78BD B8AC 4BB1 8D81 9DF5BEE8E8B7

• JFL
yea his eyes are shallow set
His eyes are deep set and you’re coping hard for saying otherwise. If Gandy has hunter eyes without eyes being deep set then every East-Asian has god tier hunter eyes

He is worshipped by everyone while you sit in your basement and lick pictures of this permasquint frauder -
View attachment 1194568
Nick Bateman is one of the most overrated models along with Lucky Blue Smith, I never licked pictures of that guy. I lick pictures of these guys instead.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 13928
Gandy doesn't look med at all, he's just tanned with dark hair lol.
He's north atlantid with dinarid admixture (hence the big nose and flat occipital bone).
Also, you compared him to Totti, who is not med but norid (Nordid+dinarid).

If you don't know anything about phenotypes stop making threads like these.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 13928, Deleted member 13511 and 1 other person
There's no question about it, David Gandy is Italian. He has the exact same phenotype as the The classic Roman Chad. I don't care if he was born in Britain there is nothing British about his look, no one in the UK looks like David Gandy, People in the UK first thought he was Italian before he got famous. It's all genetics, somehow he inherited all the Chad Roman Mediterranean Italian genes from his Roman Chad genealogy.

Let's Compare his facial features with all the Great Roman Emperors of the past.

same eye socket shape
same cheekbone shape
same eyeshape
same roman nose
same strong browridge
same jaw
same fwhr
same coloring
same curly hair

yzFKCDC.png

He has the exact same profile that modern good looking Italian men have, Just look at that Roman Nose , Very Strong brow bump, and slopeish forehead

8Owgw6V.png

Still not convinced? lets compare him with the best looking Italian Male models

rI9hmdV.png

They all have the same PHENO you cannot deny this, he does not feel out of place among them.

Conclusion? David Gandy IS MED/ITALIAN
Congratulations. You just stumbled upon the hidden truth that ancient Rome was ran by Nords.

Gandy is OBVIOUSLY British. He is North Atlantid. As he's aged his face has gotten even more obviously British.

• +1
Gandy doesn't look med at all, he's just tanned with dark hair lol.
He's north atlantid with dinarid admixture (hence the big nose and flat occipital bone).
Also, you compared him to Totti, who is not med but norid (Nordid+dinarid).

If you don't know anything about phenotypes stop making threads like these.

tenor.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: Julius
Congratulations. You just stumbled upon the hidden truth that ancient Rome was ran by Nords.

Gandy is OBVIOUSLY British. He is North Atlantid. As he's aged his face has gotten even more British.

I'm British, and I have never met anyone British that looks like Gandy, are you British?

• JFL
Nick Bateman is one of the most overrated models along with Lucky Blue Smith, I never licked pictures of that guy. I lick pictures of these guys instead.
View attachment 1194635View attachment 1194636View attachment 1194637
:lul::lul::lul:
But you have to agree that Delon is top tier in terms of good looks, yes he isn’t masculine like all the modern day models, but everything is ideal in his face, the cheekbones, the forward growth, the harmony and individual features, if Meeks can get away with balding and recessed chin, then Delon can definitely get away with a feminine look

Last edited:
Guess I’m italian by the same logic since I’ve been asked if I have italian blood
Med power

I'm British, and I have never met anyone British that looks like Gandy, are you British?
I'm fucking caging at your logic, I could say the same thing, you know?

I'm Italian and in my 21 years of age I never met someone that looks like Gandy. At most I've met a few Michele Morrone lookalikes

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Ethnically yeah, surrounded by ethnically British people, and his phenotype albeit not necessarily common in general, is found most often in Britain. I don't care about your anecdotal tbh, phenotype taxonomy doesn't care about your anecdotal evidence.

• +1

I'm Italian and in my 21 years of age I never met someone that looks like Gandy. At most I've met a few Michele Morrone lookalikes
He doesn't LoOoK BrItisH so he must be Italian. :tiny::feelsuhh:

• +1

What I mean is that you're most likely to find a chad who looks like Gandy in Italy than in the UK, type in British male models and then Italian male models and tell me who resembles Gandy more?

The typical British Chad has this anglo/celt look

Karlo-Baker23.jpg

Will-Chalker-39.jpg

Italianpilled again