David Laid in this video

G

Gosick

Kraken

I personally think hes a solid 7 psl, Imagine going to the gym and looking like this, literally all the jbs would be staring at you.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, beyourself, AdamLanza and 6 others
his biggest lover @cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
how has he kept his hair for so long? he has to be on fin

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
David Laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, TheMewingBBC, beyourself and 6 others
looks like a god

I agree, he descended hard because of steroids. Roiding as a prettyboy is a massive looksmin, he should have stayed natural and kept his collagen and hair, Steroids also mess up your under eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 2969
SmartSelect 20191010 204200 Firefox

Insane frame

• JFL
Reactions: xit
Jb slayer
But we all know prettyboys dont age well.

So is david laid lol since he was 16

how did he descend, look at justin beiber from when he was 19 to now at 25, i mean its just called aging
David laid has been on roids since he was 16 lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Framletgod and Gosick
genetics boyo, also i doubt he is on anything (atm)
Lol how are you a mod seriously he's a pure ectomorph with small bones and thin muscles naturally he has been juicing since he was 16 you pretend to know shit about bodybuilding but you always fuck up facts you don't know how hormones work and their metabolic pathways in the body think before you speak it's laughabke that you're a mod
View attachment 131903

just saw this pic from his instagram, tbh he gets mogged by a manlet jeff seid
He's on a trt dose right now

• JFL
Lol how are you a mod seriously he's a pure ectomorph with small bones and thin muscles naturally he has been juicing since he was 16 you pretend to know shit about bodybuilding but you always fuck up facts you don't know how hormones work and their metabolic pathways in the body think before you speak it's laughabke that you're a mod

He's on a trt dose right now
what has me beeing mod to do with what i write jfl
i literally said ATM he used to be way bigger then he is now

what has me beeing mod to do with what i write jfl
i literally said ATM he used to be way bigger then he is now
A mod is supposed to know his shit imo do your research carefully before you say any "fact"

@cocainecowboy

it literally doesnt matter whether you believe hes natty or not, what matters is his physique is naturally achieveable and thats all that matters

• +1
Fin plus sensitivity to dht

@Framletgod look at his norwooding pattern at age 20/21 and tell me he isn't on a supraphysiological dose of test
im to tired to argue, it could be anything

all i can say is you are probably a natty lifter that looks literally the same after 3-5 years of gymcelling and cannot accept others better results

im to tired to argue, it could be anything

all i can say is you are probably a natty lifter that looks literally the same after 3-5 years of gymcelling and cannot accept others better results
My frame is extremely similar to david laid and i am gonna post it in december and i juice you're a deluded blue pilled dude fitness wise post your physique and show me that you're anywhere close to david laid's physique (i'll post mine by december when i finish the cycle and prove you wrong you have my word)

• +1
it literally doesnt matter whether you believe hes natty or not, what matters is his physique is naturally achieveable and thats all that matters
and he doesnt appearntly believe that it is achieveable

My frame is extremely similar to david laid and i am gonna post it in december and i juice you're a deluded blue pilled dude fitness wise post your physique and show me that you're anywhere close to david laid's physique (i'll post mine by december when i finish the cycle and prove you wrong you have my word)
sure ill dm you

I agree with ur sentiment but his physique is not naturally attainable for 99 percent of the population

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He's a pure ectomorph he started at 95 lbs you can't physically gains 100 lbs of mass(puberty included) such a muscle lass with such a body fat is impossible natty and i dare anyone on this thread to prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
It isn't achievable. I'll post my roid transformation in december and show you a gyl shark similar physique

• +1
lol at his undereye area, huge craters

At 6’3? No it’s not unless great genetics

At 6’3? No it’s not unless great genetics
It's impossible natty and look at him whzn he first started training gained the newbie 25 lbs of muscle first year and then hopped on roids and gained an additional 50 kbs of fat free muscle and thus came the infamous NaTuRal 14_17 transformation you guys are ultra blue pilled if you believe for a micro second his natty claim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
His skull shape is weird

It's impossible natty and look at him whzn he first started training gained the newbie 25 lbs of muscle first year and then hopped on roids and gained an additional 50 kbs of fat free muscle and thus came the infamous NaTuRal 14_17 transformation you guys are ultra blue pilled if you believe for a micro second his natty claim
Exactly.

He’s to full and dry at extremely low bf.

It’s not natural at all the capped shoulders are a dead giveaway and besides the jersey juice crew 2 of them already admitted to roids.

Max natty is like training for years for 50 pounds of muscle and that’s it you can’t get any bigger without roids

He gained from when he started like 70/80 pounds of lean muscle which is insane and taking into account his frame at the beginning his bones are ectomorphic tiny so they don’t weigh that much

Exactly.

He’s to full and dry at extremely low bf.

It’s not natural at all the capped shoulders are a dead giveaway and besides the jersey juice crew 2 of them already admitted to roids.

Max natty is like training for years for 50 pounds of muscle and that’s it you can’t get any bigger without roids

He gained from when he started like 70/80 pounds of lean muscle which is insane and taking into account his frame at the beginning his bones are ectomorphic tiny so they don’t weigh that much
I have the exact same body type and frale as him and i can't tell you with the all certainty he's on roids not even up for debate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I have the exact same body type and frale as him and i can't tell you with the all certainty he's on roids not even up for debate
Yeah I hate accusing people of it but at a certain point it’s very obvious and you should just admit it

Yeah I hate accusing people of it but at a certain point it’s very obvious and you should just admit it
Yap you need to be very low iq to buy some claims like this

Most of the time it is. Sometimes he'll get on stuff and get this dry full look that isn't really possible.

i literally could write a 5 pages essay about this but there is 0 point as roid users will be always negatively biased towards natty training no matter what

there is 0 point to argue

• +1
there is no way david laid is natty. holy shit i will never believe that. ever. not once. not one iota. not one morsel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
how did he descend, look at justin beiber from when he was 19 to now at 25, i mean its just called aging
You're autistic if you think you can age that much from 19 to 25. The first signs of aging only start at 25.

imagine fucking up your endocrine system, your cardiovascular system, your health in general and not being able to swallow the pill that a body like that is possible without steroids given you have top tier genetics

its an extremely brutal pill to swallow

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool and Framletgod
If i had his face and height i would just workout to stay lean with a little musle. I would slay jb's

• +1
Reactions: xit
Most of the time it is. Sometimes he'll get on stuff and get this dry full look that isn't really possible.

I have a much better physique then him and I used to inject, I think he just cycles on/off. He doesnt stay on year round.

there is no way david laid is natty. holy shit i will never believe that. ever. not once. not one iota. not one morsel.
But you dont even lift so what would you know whats naturally attainable or not.

I don’t give a fuck if he is natty

Chad face chad body

the dude is self-admittedly ~85kg at 190 cm. his strength is naturally achieveable too

he has some extreme top tier metabolism. how many 13 years old do you know that looks like this?

the reason he seems to be bigger than he is

1. hes introverted autist with weird hobbies and camera/drones/photography is one of them. he owns. top tier pro. grade camera, plays with lightning and angles, fine tunes his videos and content. this is one of his main hobbies besides gymcelling nobody in the fitness industry is as good with shooting/filming/editing, all around camerawork as he is
2. he has some retarded metabolism where he stays extremely low bf% year around from young age
3. his deltoid insertions are godlike with very narrow waist creating an illusion of him being bigger than he is. his actual frame is not that big even, rather his insertions are top tier
4. he has a small skull compared to his skeletal structure that makes his body in relation look bigger than it is

this video wasnt shot by him, wasnt edited by him, isnt in his perfect lightning. he looks like a fit guy with nice shoulders, nothing more. if you met him in real life and never seen any video of him or know anything about him you wouldn't say he's on steroids

^ this picture and that video i posted are essentially in the same timeline, like 2 weeks difference. lightning, angles, editing, focal length / distortion is everything

now obviously i dont know him personally and I obviously follow him and enjoy his content and I cannot say for 100% certaintiy he is natty, however based on the fact i follow dozen of steroid influencers, dozen of natty fitness influencers, my own training experience (i'm 6'7" with very similar frame to his), the things i understand about genetics/training etc in general, i'm like 80/20 on that he's natty.

you dont have to believe me, you don't have to agree with me, but if you jump on steroid cycle before training for at least 2-3 years, you're just plain retarded. that about it

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Framletgod and Deleted member 2810
the dude is self-admittedly ~85kg at 190 cm. his strength is naturally achieveable too

View attachment 131997 View attachment 131998

he has some extreme top tier metabolism. how many 13 years old do you know that looks like this?

the reason he seems to be bigger than he is

1. hes introverted autist with weird hobbies and camera/drones/photography is one of them. he owns. top tier pro. grade camera, plays with lightning and angles, fine tunes his videos and content. this is one of his main hobbies besides gymcelling nobody in the fitness industry is as good with shooting/filming/editing, all around camerawork as he is
2. he has some retarded metabolism where he stays extremely low bf% year around from young age
3. his deltoid insertions are godlike with very narrow waist creating an illusion of him being bigger than he is. his actual frame is not that big even, rather his insertions are top tier
4. he has a small skull compared to his skeletal structure that makes his body in relation look bigger than it is

this video wasnt shot by him, wasnt edited by him, isnt in his perfect lightning. he looks like a fit guy with nice shoulders, nothing more. if you met him in real life and never seen any video of him or know anything about him you wouldn't say he's on steroids

View attachment 132009

^ this picture and that video i posted are essentially in the same timeline, like 2 weeks difference. lightning, angles, editing, focal length / distortion is everything

now obviously i dont know him personally and I obviously follow him and enjoy his content and I cannot say for 100% certaintiy he is natty, however based on the fact i follow dozen of steroid influencers, dozen of natty fitness influencers, my own training experience (i'm 6'7" with very similar frame to his), the things i understand about genetics/training etc in general, i'm like 80/20 on that he's natty.

you dont have to believe me, you don't have to agree with me, but if you jump on steroid cycle before training for at least 2-3 years, you're just plain retarded. that about it

might aswell tag the person that is denying it