David Laid in this video

it literally doesnt matter whether you believe hes natty or not, what matters is his physique is naturally achieveable and thats all that matters
this

the dude is self-admittedly ~85kg at 190 cm. his strength is naturally achieveable too

View attachment 131997 View attachment 131998

he has some extreme top tier metabolism. how many 13 years old do you know that looks like this?

the reason he seems to be bigger than he is

1. hes introverted autist with weird hobbies and camera/drones/photography is one of them. he owns. top tier pro. grade camera, plays with lightning and angles, fine tunes his videos and content. this is one of his main hobbies besides gymcelling nobody in the fitness industry is as good with shooting/filming/editing, all around camerawork as he is
2. he has some retarded metabolism where he stays extremely low bf% year around from young age
3. his deltoid insertions are godlike with very narrow waist creating an illusion of him being bigger than he is. his actual frame is not that big even, rather his insertions are top tier
4. he has a small skull compared to his skeletal structure that makes his body in relation look bigger than it is

this video wasnt shot by him, wasnt edited by him, isnt in his perfect lightning. he looks like a fit guy with nice shoulders, nothing more. if you met him in real life and never seen any video of him or know anything about him you wouldn't say he's on steroids

View attachment 132009

^ this picture and that video i posted are essentially in the same timeline, like 2 weeks difference. lightning, angles, editing, focal length / distortion is everything

now obviously i dont know him personally and I obviously follow him and enjoy his content and I cannot say for 100% certaintiy he is natty, however based on the fact i follow dozen of steroid influencers, dozen of natty fitness influencers, my own training experience (i'm 6'7" with very similar frame to his), the things i understand about genetics/training etc in general, i'm like 80/20 on that he's natty.

you dont have to believe me, you don't have to agree with me, but if you jump on steroid cycle before training for at least 2-3 years, you're just plain retarded. that about it

it doesnt matter if hes natural or not, most naturals wont ever look like that no matter how hard they try. Genetics come first. (Muscle Insertions, Skin Quality, etc etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
the dude is self-admittedly ~85kg at 190 cm. his strength is naturally achieveable too

View attachment 131997 View attachment 131998

he has some extreme top tier metabolism. how many 13 years old do you know that looks like this?

the reason he seems to be bigger than he is

1. hes introverted autist with weird hobbies and camera/drones/photography is one of them. he owns. top tier pro. grade camera, plays with lightning and angles, fine tunes his videos and content. this is one of his main hobbies besides gymcelling nobody in the fitness industry is as good with shooting/filming/editing, all around camerawork as he is
2. he has some retarded metabolism where he stays extremely low bf% year around from young age
3. his deltoid insertions are godlike with very narrow waist creating an illusion of him being bigger than he is. his actual frame is not that big even, rather his insertions are top tier
4. he has a small skull compared to his skeletal structure that makes his body in relation look bigger than it is

this video wasnt shot by him, wasnt edited by him, isnt in his perfect lightning. he looks like a fit guy with nice shoulders, nothing more. if you met him in real life and never seen any video of him or know anything about him you wouldn't say he's on steroids

View attachment 132009

^ this picture and that video i posted are essentially in the same timeline, like 2 weeks difference. lightning, angles, editing, focal length / distortion is everything

now obviously i dont know him personally and I obviously follow him and enjoy his content and I cannot say for 100% certaintiy he is natty, however based on the fact i follow dozen of steroid influencers, dozen of natty fitness influencers, my own training experience (i'm 6'7" with very similar frame to his), the things i understand about genetics/training etc in general, i'm like 80/20 on that he's natty.

you dont have to believe me, you don't have to agree with me, but if you jump on steroid cycle before training for at least 2-3 years, you're just plain retarded. that about it

vegan gains alt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Framletgod and Deleted member 2486
it doesnt matter if hes natural or not, most naturals wont ever look like that no matter how hard they try. Genetics come first. (Muscle Insertions, Skin Quality, etc etc.)
i dont deny this. he has insane genetics. all im arguing is that its not "impossible" without steroids and a lot of people have no idea about their true natural potential cuz they dont train enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
b-b-b-but I'm gonna get to my natty limit with a cycle then never inject again!!!!!
all of them regret injecting eventually, all of them

one of the only way to cope is to become a pro bodybuilder so you can tell yourself this was your mission all along

all of them regret injecting eventually, all of them

one of the only way to cope is to become a pro bodybuilder so you can tell yourself this was your mission all along
yeah I could see that being true, multiple youtubers have said lifting natty just doesn't feel the same after.

what's your opinion on sarms?

yeah I could see that being true, multiple youtubers have said lifting natty just doesn't feel the same after.

i dont want to inject anything, like whats the point even? for looksmaxxing purposes you can get everything natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

its because they are permanently better

its because they are permanently better
not really. they have more micronuclies but their endocrine system is fucked, so in theory they have bigger muscle building capacity than naturals due to extra micronucleis, but in reality they dont because their altered endocrine system wouldn't support it, in fact it supports less than it would've supported if they never injected in the first place

not really. they have more micronuclies but their endocrine system is fucked, so in theory they have bigger muscle building capacity than naturals due to extra micronucleis, but in reality they dont because their altered endocrine system wouldn't support it, in fact it supports less than it would've supported if they never injected in the first place
im getting conflicting info from people on this forum. afaik it affects the endocrine system until you recover it with pct.

then its back to normal.

so why wouldnt they?

im getting conflicting info from people on this forum. afaik it affects the endocrine system until you recover it with pct.

then its back to normal.

so why wouldnt they?
jfl, if only PCT would make "everything back to normal", everyone would be injecting. once you did a real cycle your natural test will never be the same (except very few outliers, as with everything ofc)

once u decided to inject, one way or the other you'll be injecting for the rest of your life (TRT at minimum)

jfl, if only PCT would make "everything back to normal", everyone would be injecting. once you did a real cycle your natural test will never be the same (except very few outliers, as with everything ofc)

once u decided to inject, one way or the other you'll be injecting for the rest of your life (TRT at minimum)
well there are other negatives to roiding that some people can experience that are not fucked up balls.
dont see how it cant be.

i have zero knowledge on this tho. ill have to keep in mind what you said and research myself

Zyzz ruined my life

well there are other negatives to roiding that some people can experience that are not fucked up balls.
dont see how it cant be.

i have zero knowledge on this tho. ill have to keep in mind what you said and research myself
i will only inject once i'm old and start to soy-ify due to aging

then injecting makes all the sense in the world, obviously. injecting young and fucking up your hormonal balance is 2 digit IQ move, unless your legitimate goal is to become an IFBB pro bodybuilder and make it to Mr.O or w/e

Wish I was able to look like this naturally but I need steroids.

:rage:

also that face, what is life even

Jaw width to zygos width ratio not ideal

View attachment 132736

Wish I was able to look like this naturally but I need steroids.

:rage:

also that face, what is life even
even roid delts dont look the way his delt does. it usually looks like a tumour on pro BBers

u need this specific type of capped delt genetics tbh