David Laid reacts to looksmaxxing

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
you all cant keep shit to yourself god damn it ill hunt every single one of you mother fuckers if a normie talks to me about ccw and bimax i swear to god
Giant implants has a reel with 1.8 million views :hnghn:

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
He just gaslighting for the camera. The instant smirk gives away that he is aware of the involuntary celibates
He literally just said a whole bunch of words that mean nothing LOL
Giant should do a podcast with him and put him on the spot more . He can show my pictures and David Laid won't be able to say with a straight face I don't need maxillofacial surgery

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
The real looksmaxxes that actually make a difference require too much effort to ever be main stream
wym? giving ur money to a cuck surgeon and sleeping on a table for a few hours is 0 effort compared to going to the gym and getting a good physique.

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Lanklet with a 23.6'' Bidelt
He can cover his stupidity with fancy words, but he can't cover his receding temples with his thinning hair.

The Reaper comes for everyone!

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Not knowledgeable
He can cover his stupidity with fancy words, but he can't cover his receding temples with his thinning hair.

The Reaper comes for everyone!
Still lived years as chad and has the money to buy unlimited hair transplants (although he might not be blackpilled enough to do so).

And even with a recessed hairline you better believe he can slay infinite JB pussy in the fitness niche

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Iron
wym? giving ur money to a cuck surgeon and sleeping on a table for a few hours is 0 effort compared to going to the gym and getting a good physique.
Yeah, how does splitting your legs apart and suffering horrible agony for 6 months sound?

How does risking blindness during Le Fort III sound?

Normies ain't gonna hard looksmax, you have to be somewhat mad to do it.

HFan01

HFan01

Iron
Both have extremely high barriers that the average person would never even consider breaching. Looksmaxxing takes determination the average person does not have

breedme

breedme

follow, hang, and breed me
still has a 5 inch dick

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Yeah, how does splitting your legs apart and suffering horrible agony for 6 months sound?

But yet the average normie takes tren without any research. Keep on coping. Everyone here is too pussy to get LL or LF3.

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

Zephir

These are the most extreme surgeries possible though.

This site has like 10k odd members + lurkers and I can only think of like 3 people who ever got LL.

As far as im aware no one ever got Lefort 3