DAVID LAID STRUCK BY THE NORWOOD REAPER

i hear voices

i hear voices

Iโ€™ll Cut your head Off with a Husqvarna
Image 2024 06 13 131925536

brutal bro, still looks good in general but the Mcdonalds hairline is crazy at his age

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, bndar.337, MaestheticMaso and 2 others
i thought he got struck by lighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€, halloweed and i hear voices
David laid oh David laid got his dick sucked by the local maid, caved her head in with a spade, even rung the fire brigade oh laid, oh laid oh David David laid

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
David laid oh David laid got his dick sucked by the local maid, caved her head in with a spade, even rung the fire brigade oh laid, oh laid oh David David laid
david laid david laid he's bald he can't even get a fade, I wonder how he gets laid, David Laid David Laid.

• Love it
Reactions: i hear voices
the steroids got to his hairline

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
That's why he has to larp with that fringe.

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
david laid david laid he's bald he can't even get a fade, I wonder how he gets laid, David Laid David Laid.
Oh David David laid, eats chicken from the microwave, doesn't even need to shave, oh laidoh David David laid

Oh David David laid, eats chicken from the microwave, doesn't even need to shave, oh laidoh David David laid
Oh David Laid oh David Laid, you're gonna get paid, so you get a hairline trade, oh David Laid, David Laid.

Oh David Laid oh David Laid, you're gonna get paid, so you get a hairline trade, oh David Laid, David Laid.
David laid oh David laid has a cock like a coolaid
Shoots like a hose from the fire brigade
Oh David laid oh David laiiiid

David laid oh David laid has a cock like a coolaid
Shoots like a hose from the fire brigade
Oh David laid oh David laiiiid
David laid David laid say my name to the maid,what have you made, you spade oooooh David laid donโ€™t fade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back