dawg i tried the no lens destortion thing and why do my eyes look like that help me

D

Deleted member 42408

Bronze

the glasses help a bit but they make my nose look more bulbous help me im finna rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
looks normal to me

so much earlobe , over for detached earlobe cels

Glasses make me look the same way. Are you hapa?

Unfortunate earlobe failo but can you explain to me what you’re seeing with your eyes that I’m not…? Your nose is slightly big but harmonizes better than you think imo
it looks like they staring into your soul. but is the earlobe thing really that serious? should i get surgery on that shi?

I don't understand what the problem is, you look like a typical normal person, the only thing that's abnormal about your face is the ears.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 42408
I don't understand what the problem is, you look like a typical normal person, the only thing that's abnormal about your face is the ears.
is a typical normal person even a good thing?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 42408
it looks like they staring into your soul. but is the earlobe thing really that serious? should i get surgery on that shi?
Ears are def worth looking into if it’s not too much trouble to go out of your way for it, your eyes are far from a failo and objectively above average - the only thing I can make out is that you might benefit slightly from work on the lower eyelids but eyes definitely shouldn’t be the first thing on your list to work on

How old are you op

Ears are def worth looking into if it’s not too much trouble to go out of your way for it, your eyes are far from a failo and objectively above average - the only thing I can make out is that you might benefit slightly from work on the lower eyelids but eyes definitely shouldn’t be the first thing on your list to work on

How old are you op
Why would he have ear surgery when he can just grow his hair back?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
How can you do this filter or whatever

How can you do this filter or whatever
if your talking about the beam of light i didnt add shit i think its from the overhead light it weird