Need help or else I may do bad things :3

scared of being judged bc of ur acne? :lul: just go, dont be sissy
+
take normal amounts of showers fix ur diet and eat healthy, drink alot of water and maintain exercise, pointless post :forcedsmile:
Yes I am

:/ Im scared to go outside
nga how first of all your acting like a girl you shouldn't be scared of anything second of all wtf do you mean your scared to go outside once your parents kick your ass out for being to sscared to go outside then what ?

• +1
Reactions: 0000a
nga how first of all your acting like a girl you shouldn't be scared of anything second of all wtf do you mean your scared to go outside once your parents kick your ass out for being to sscared to go outside then what ?
Then I'll climb up a building like I always do and hide on the roof (Am a pro parkour:cool:)

Don't kill yourself. You haven't even started life yet really.

You're still at the age where you have alot of control over your looksmaxing potential without surgery. Start by gym maxing with good protein and diet, with lots of sleep. Play a sport for a couple months , even if you don't particular want to. If you like it, continue playing it. But if you throw on a lot of muscle it will change you in other ways besides having more muscles if done over a period of time..

Start socialize maxing. Get good social skills now so when you go to college you can use your new self to socialize. It's harder when you're in HS cause people have a perception of you from the past, but you can still make alot of progress socially and become well liked despite it, but your potential won't be as high cause like I said, the past you is attached to you. But prepare for when you go to uni. By then you will be jacked if you actually stay consistent with gym maxing and you're bone structure will change overtime from heavy weight lifting and eating right, and the times you played a sport even if it were only for a couple months at a time and you werent that good.

You have no clue what you will look like as an adult. Seriously people change greatly between the time they are 16 and 21. You don't know your potential so don't do something dumb like unaliving. Peace

Hey Im a horrible looking teenager (16 years old) got acne, short, horrible traits, hairs, etc...

And I need help. How can I change like some did ? I saw many transformations that are surprsing, with changes that are amazing.

Is this just puberty ?

What should I do ? Kill myself jfl ?

I am severely depressed, insane and very dangerous.

Need help ASAP.

I Want to work out but due to acne Im scared because y'know I look horrible and I will be judged.

Give help please my sweethearts. Thanks.
Do the bad things