Need help or else I may do bad things :3

My acne is not
yea because u shower once a week eat like shit barley sleep and your 16 bro its normal to have acne at 16 its hormonal and you can make it better but the fuck are buying 127$ skin care if you shower once a week its not gonna magically make your acne disappear

yea because u shower once a week eat like shit barley sleep and your 16 bro its normal to have acne at 16 its hormonal and you can make it better but the fuck are buying 127$ skin care if you shower once a week its not gonna magically make your acne disappear
Its not 127$ it was a joke, but its still complete.

Btw I got my acne before I stop showering daily, way before.

Ok I'll try to send soon but im currently on PC and I got tape on my webcam I'll send soon
bro just go on your fucking phone take a pic send it to pc and send it to me why the fuck do you make everything difficult this is why you hate your life because you make it hard on yourself

its full of 6'3 chads muscular that keep taking selfies in the mirror and that'll probably mocks me and my acne and take mein pictures, bully me etc...
most local gyms are full of sweaty 40 year old men
anyways.............. this is in ur head and will never happen

bro just go on your fucking phone take a pic send it to pc and send it to me why the fuck do you make everything difficult this is why you hate your life because you make it hard on yourself
My phone is also taped with blanco and its not charged + I dont have looksmax.org on it but hey chill i'll send soon i swear

Its not 127$ it was a joke, but its still complete.

Btw I got my acne before I stop showering daily, way before.
why are you joking around if you actually want help? this is why nobody takes you serious do you see the difference between me and you and i am a YEAR younger then you

you sound like a little bitch

nobody does that. Work out at home. Pull up bar and rings are all u need
Yes am a lilllll bitchhhhh:p I said it

Okay thx.

What I wanted to do was cardio to lose BF even if its not high I need to lose some facially but Im scared to go run outside

Yes am a lilllll bitchhhhh:p I said it

Okay thx.

What I wanted to do was cardio to lose BF even if its not high I need to lose some facially but Im scared to go run outside
bro are you fucking scared of everything holy shit are you a women

why are you joking around if you actually want help? this is why nobody takes you serious do you see the difference between me and you and i am a YEAR younger then you
Bro sorry it was a joke.

But I just realized, maybe you're like a tiktoker and you want me to PM you my face because when you saw how horrible I am according to my description I did of myself, you were like "We got a big fish guys" so you'll post my ugly face to get a lot of fame over me ? To mock me ?

Bro sorry it was a joke.

But I just realized, maybe you're like a tiktoker and you want me to PM you my face because when you saw how horrible I am according to my description I did of myself, you were like "We got a big fish guys" so you'll post my ugly face to get a lot of fame over me ? To mock me ?
you think i am a tiktoker? im a fucking normal human bro you are just paranoid of everything what caused that?

Yet another problem that cant be solved because you arent posting ur face
how am I supposed to give you advice? If i tell you to go ahead and lose BF even tho its "not high" i still dont know what ur "not high" is and you might end up even worse

Yet another problem that cant be solved because you arent posting ur face
how am I supposed to give you advice? If i tell you to go ahead and lose BF even tho its "not high" i still dont know what ur "not high" is and you might end up even worse
5'11 70KG so its average but I havent calculated it

yep I never said I was a tough mf Im literally a pussy
the reason you cant get "physical help" is because ur convinced you dont need mental help
you are paranoid of everything, how are you gonna ascend or do better for yourself if you are just gonna sit here and do nothing?
this is something looksmax.org cant help with you need to get ur confidence and paranoia checked by real psychologists

the reason you cant get "physical help" is because ur convinced you dont need mental help
you are paranoid of everything, how are you gonna ascend or do better for yourself if you are just gonna sit here and do nothing?
this is something looksmax.org cant help with you need to get ur confidence and paranoia checked by real psychologists
bro Im already sane mentally, and even if I am a bit damaged its because of my looks it destroyed me. I dont need mental help to learn how to cope, I need to solve the real problem, my looks.

bro Im already sane mentally, and even if I am a bit damaged its because of my looks it destroyed me. I dont need mental help to learn how to cope, I need to solve the real problem, my looks.
ur looks wont get solved if you keep being paranoid of doing the shit that will help you improve ur looks because people will "make fun of you"

Hey Im a horrible looking teenager (16 years old) got acne, short, horrible traits, hairs, etc...

And I need help. How can I change like some did ? I saw many transformations that are surprsing, with changes that are amazing.

Is this just puberty ?

What should I do ? Kill myself jfl ?

I am severely depressed, insane and very dangerous.

Need help ASAP.

I Want to work out but due to acne Im scared because y'know I look horrible and I will be judged.

Give help please my sweethearts. Thanks.
Why would you kill yourself, just wait it will clear up by its own

ur looks wont get solved if you keep being paranoid of doing the shit that will help you improve ur looks because people will "make fun of you"
Your message make sense but Im so terrorized to enter a gym club for the first time, not knowing what to do, seeing everyone already knowing, mogging me easily :/

you should get roids though, no nigga should ever use :3 too much estrogen

Your message make sense but Im so terrorized to enter a gym club for the first time, not knowing what to do, seeing everyone already knowing, mogging me easily :/
what you have to understand is that nobody in the gym gives a flying fuck, they should be focused on themselves either way
but since theres no face photo i cant even tell u that the gym will have any noticable effects

what you have to understand is that nobody in the gym gives a flying fuck, they should be focused on themselves either way
but since theres no face photo i cant even tell u that the gym will have any noticable effects
:/ okay sorry I'll stop wasting your time

Well, I think you should learn about eugenics and how it can bring peace in being a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: 0000a
Well, I think you should learn about eugenics and how it can bring peace in being a subhuman
Bro I already did am an eugenic myself I planned to open a cult where we would kidnapp high PSL guys and steal their semen, and also threaten subhumans couples so they dont have kids JFL:lul: of course.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0000a and slavicpsycho
Hey Im a horrible looking teenager (16 years old) got acne, short, horrible traits, hairs, etc...

And I need help. How can I change like some did ? I saw many transformations that are surprsing, with changes that are amazing.

Is this just puberty ?

Need help ASAP.

I Want to work out but due to acne Im scared because y'know I look horrible and I will be judged.

you should get a job nigga

• +1
Reactions: 0000a
I wish you luck brother.

• +1
Reactions: Garfielduh
You're so nice thanks I really appreciate that bro
Of course. I used to be similar to you. One thing, if you are serious about surgeries wait and make sure you make no split or dangerous decisions. You'll have a long time to think as it costs money anyway.

I can overall recommend that if you just wait your life out it'll get better. I am still as ugly as i used to be but i am better than before. I used to be mentally weak. Just overcome it.

Of course. I used to be similar to you. One thing, if you are serious about surgeries wait and make sure you make no split or dangerous decisions. You'll have a long time to think as it costs money anyway.

I can overall recommend that if you just wait your life out it'll get better. I am still as ugly as i used to be but i am better than before. I used to be mentally weak. Just overcome it.
Thanks Man. (arkham knight is amazing)

• +1
Reactions: Man.
dont say you gonna rope your 16 its not over the acne is js hormonal, your height can still grow and why wont u work out due to acne?? u think anyone in the gym gives a single shit abt u they focused on themselves
face changes past 16?

Is this just puberty ?

Need help ASAP.

satire? :lul:

bonesmash eat alot of meat get alot of sun when it middle of the day
drink milk
fast water
dont wash ur face too much :blackpill::blackpill:

Btw I never go outside, shower once per week (or two, it depends), have a terrible diet (Im still lean) and my sleep is fucked

Also uh I never work out as mentionned.

And I love Garfield. (out of topic ignore that)
nigga no wonder why you look like shit lmao you need to take showers every fucking day do sports be active

what ? Its serious bro
scared of being judged bc of ur acne? :lul: just go, dont be sissy
+
take normal amounts of showers fix ur diet and eat healthy, drink alot of water and maintain exercise, pointless post :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: verdoms