Day 1 bonesmashing update

Timmy

Timmy

Master
I did the firsr bonesmashing session of the month. I did it around my orbitals, zygos brow area. For 3-5 mins.

Moisturized my skin to prevent collagen damage.

Nothing to crazy. Zygos are a tiny bit sore. I’m gonna eat natural cow cheese. Lets see how all this goes folks. Im sacrificing myself to potentially be botched for you guys.

• Woah
Reactions: Lokki and Zenis
I did the firsr bonesmashing session of the month. I did it around my orbitals, zygos brow area. For 3-5 mins.

Nothing to crazy. Zygos are a tiny bit sore. I’m gonna eat natural cow cheese. Lets see how all this goes folks. Im sacrificing myself to potentially be botched for you guys.
Bump

no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and LooksThinker
no pics no care
no pics no care

SHOW PICS NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
Tag me in the results plz

• +1
Reactions: Timmy

He really fell for the .org scam. Jebaited, over, no muh wolff's law for u boyo

He really fell for the .org scam. Jebaited, over, no muh wolff's law for u boyo
I dont believe in it, I’m testing to see if its true or not so I can show the rest of .org if its cap or not