Day 1 Of No Chair No Bed

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Rules: No resting on any cushion, sit on any chair or sleep in a bed

Why: Kyphosis, lordosis, carpal tunnel pain

Report: I had better sleep, posture, mood and flexibility. Time felt slower. But it's so painful to return your spine to it's natural condition. I hope it will pass. It's also quite difficult to use your phone like this, pc also but less if you just browse

@moggathon

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Tr0ubLe, Gonthar and 2 others
Will try later

Rules: No resting on any cushion, sit on any chair or sleep in a bed

Why: Kyphosis, lordosis, carpal tunnel pain

Report: I had better sleep, posture, mood and flexibility. Time felt slower. But it's so painful to return your spine to it's natural condition. I hope it will pass. It's also quite difficult to use your phone like this, pc also but less if you just browse

@moggathon

Bullshit i tried for 6 months and back to normal its horrible suffer bullshit just buy harder matress and sleep without pillow on back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Bullshit i tried for 6 months and back to normal its horrible suffer bullshit just buy harder matress and sleep without pillow on back
Not very primal

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
The harder surface the more muscles become tight

My bed still hard enough

Master of earth is the true looksmaxxer. Looks are health.
I've been sleeping on the floor for 2 years. Never going back to beds.

• Love it
Reactions: dimorphism
Wrong it's just the opposite
Lol u stupid or what i done this 6 motnhs harder surface doesnt support body i have slept on grass its super painfull and agony not possible to sleep so get on your bed amd stop watching bullshit hard surface bed same as sleep on ground its only cheaper on ground you need joga pad and 2 blankets real blankets same as u use cover body and pillow and under knees for support then it works but naturraly no one wants to sleep on ground all tribes makes bed or sleep on more puffy place cmon bro

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Do yo sleep on the ground? On your back?

Bruh I hated this. I built myself a 4x4 wooden coffin-looking thing to sleep in to fix my bone asymmetry (coping) and it felt so bad that I had to switch back after a few days.

You should sleep on a sofa instead. softer but still straighter for ur back