day 2 of living at Panera #GRIND #GOALS

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Some guy today saw me on 4chan and asked me what I was doing I think he noticed the Hitler thread I was in.

Anyways it was super awkward the cuck didn't have the balls to fight me but he kept pointing at me and talking to his bitch gf. Kinda sucks I also can't have discord calls because that would be too autistic to do in Panera.

But otherwise its more peaceful then living at home its also made me more productive I see other people working and so I feel the urge to work to. Workers give me weird looks sometimes because I just stay there 10-14 hours a day ordering coffee. Started talking with one worker named Fred I think he's cool with me as long as I get a coffee everyday

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Curry Suicide
I also have been coding while here. Told some guy I was a hacker when I went on tor today and he believed me...

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Only way I'm gonna make it in this life is through sheer force of will + blood sweat and tears

It's too legit to quit

• JFL
nice bro. keep grinding and hustling you can achive anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and count copula
nice bro. keep grinding and hustling you can achive anything
I hope you make it too man LL + a surgery and you could have a good life in SEA easily.

Just might have to be willing to live in your car for a year

• +1
This shit is making me low inhib asf I used to have social anxiety but now not so much.

This shit is making me low inhib asf I used to have social anxiety but now not so much.
@incel194012940 @ChristianChad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back