Day 3 of my dry fast

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
So far, I look so fucking good. I never saw myself without all the cheek bloat in my face. My nasolabial folds are much more tolerable and my zygos / cheekbones are starting to show themselves.

Here's the thing. Im not sure if I should push my fast til friday to complete 3 full days. I tolerate hunger very well but my problem is water. The maximum humans can go without water is literally 3 days. Im currently at 61.9 kg with a small and muscular frame, 6ft and 16 years old. Paranoid ill die in my sleep ngl :feelsmega: I think il skip this night for now.

My plan is to move to a water fast friday and slowly start eating saturday until next week when I redo it all again.

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
Why the hell would you "dry fast"

Water fasting is legit

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and jefferson

Water fasting is legit
Water fasting takes too much time to flush out my water weight
It took me a day on a dry fast compared to 2.5 on a water fast

bro don't dry fast lmao, its pointless. Sure you'll flush out the water weight but its also really hard to function without water. You lose fat at the same rate as water fasting

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and jefferson

Water fasting is legit
Mr_Norwood

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
didn't read

lmfao drink water you fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Krezo and UglyMan
So far, I look so fucking good. I never saw myself without all the cheek bloat in my face. My nasolabial folds are much more tolerable and my zygos / cheekbones are starting to show themselves.

Here's the thing. Im not sure if I should push my fast til friday to complete 3 full days. I tolerate hunger very well but my problem is water. The maximum humans can go without water is literally 3 days. Im currently at 61.9 kg with a small and muscular frame, 6ft and 16 years old. Paranoid ill die in my sleep ngl :feelsmega: I think il skip this night for now.

My plan is to move to a water fast friday and slowly start eating saturday until next week when I redo it all again.
This is legit. Either ascend or die ascending. You cannot lose

thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Tony
You will die if continue doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Probably the most retarded, dangerous, dumbest, idiotic, illogical, low IQ, fucking thread I have ever read on this site.
Ded. Srs.