“Dead eyes” tiktok trend (Colouring > Shape)

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken

Thots?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AsGoodAsItGets, UnluckyRedSmith and 13 others
H2O Water Hydrogen Oxygen

Color + eyebrows bonus if lashes mogs any brown eye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
how get dead eye

Anigif sub buzz 21645 1556201386 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 3828, AsGoodAsItGets and 14 others
are you telling me I should stop squintmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh, BrahminBoss, AsGoodAsItGets and 14 others
Look like shit. Nerds who sit too long infront of their pc.

Only person to look good like that is meeks. But then again it’s Meeks.
The guys she showed aren’t good looking?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others
Bitch is ugly so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Hero of the Imperium, Preoximerianas and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
yeah devansh patel is a great example, he is med passing
my eyebrows are a failo ngl, makes me look even more ethnic
Aren’t your brows thick and straight, easier to fix than thin eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Eyes with scleral show= dead eyes?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Aren’t your brows thick and straight, easier to fix than thin eyebrows
My eyebrows are too thick and make me look ethnic, thin on ethnic is ideal, thick on white is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 15827 and Moggedbyevery1
Eyes with scleral show= dead eyes?
Not just that a light color with good brows

light eyes with good brows>>>>> any brown eye in existence

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 3 others
Not just that a light color with good brows

light eyes with good brows>>>>> any brown eye in existence
This bitch is retarded tbh. Those eyes don't look good. Makes all of them look high and aggressive. Eyes should be expressive and inviting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Scorpioned, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Looks great on Zurzolo and Hayden Christensen
Chalamet not so much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
This bitch is retarded tbh. Those eyes don't look good. Makes all of them look high and aggressive. Eyes should be expressive and inviting.
Cope tbh, one of the guys (Lorenzo) gets thirsted for his “high” eyes

Psl is dead wrong on hunter eyes

E490C61C 3777 453E A032 57177F96227E

989C77BA 529A 415E B2BA 3A394E3044D5

386B1DA0 F4C3 4999 8C17 815B80076C4E

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Preoximerianas, Kekee and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, alriodai, AscendingHero and 3 others
That's just a way they're holding their eyes lol. And brown eyes would be the most effective for this look since they look the most lifeless. Only works if you have a good eye area.

Hunter eyes are a meme, thick eyebrows aren’t always a halo especially not on ethnics because then you look like Abdul the terrorist, thinner is better
@Titbot could of increased his appeal 100x with contacts but he got orbital compression lefort 20 instead

• +1
Girls with super dead eyes are so fucing hot
No makeup foids with super dark circles holy shit and they talk like theyre dieing so hot FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 15302 and 5 others
Cope tbh, one of the guys (Lorenzo) gets thirsted for his “high” eyes

Psl is dead wrong on hunter eyes
This eye shape is attractive therefore the other is unattractive theory. This is what's wrong with the objective attractiveness autism here.

• +1
Reactions: Scorpioned and Moggedbyevery1
Girls with super dead eyes are so fucing hot
No makeup foids with super dark circles holy shit and they talk like theyre dieing so hot FUCK
More makeup is legit is looksmin for girls, their “glam” makeup looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Thick eyebrows end up making you look more ethnic and closer to Abdul the Terrorist, thick eyebrows only look good on whites because thick dark eyebrows contrast well with a blue eye color not shitskin dark brown eyes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
@Preston is thinking I’m gaslighting like looksoverall rn but I’m dead serious

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Shrek2OnDvD, LooksOrDeath and 2 others

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 12218, Kekee and 3 others
@Kekee Lorenzopilled me

• Love it
Reactions: Kekee
Thick eyebrows end up making you look more ethnic and closer to Abdul the Terrorist, thick eyebrows only look good on whites because thick dark eyebrows contrast well with a blue eye color not shitskin dark brown eyes.
Most white people have brown eyes jfl. Thick eyebrows are always a looksmaxx for Whites and Asians regardless of eye color. You're half correct that thick eyebrows don't look good on dark skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Shrek2OnDvD, ROTTING and 1 other person
They have good pfl

@Preston is thinking I’m gaslighting like looksoverall rn but I’m dead serious
Super thick eyebrows look bad but thin sparse eyebrows look horrible imo.

Images   2022 02 04T171600759

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, LooksOrDeath and volcelfatcel
Most white people have brown eyes jfl. Thick eyebrows are always a looksmaxx for Whites and Asians regardless of eye color. You're half correct that thick eyebrows don't look good on dark skin.
Actually white people with high north European dna don’t have brown eyes, thick eyebrows are a legit failo on ethnics I’m not joking, I hate my eye area because of how thick eyebrows are on ethnics.

this thick eyebrow obsession is because dark thick brows contrast well with a light color nothing else.

Just use one video to deny dozens of studies theory :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Do u have any examples, I need to groom mine ngl
No examples since every ethnic has Dogshit brows automatically because the dark eyebrow contrast with shitskin eye color contrast isn’t there

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Actually white people with high north European dna don’t have brown eyes,
North and central Euros are the exception. Americans, canadians, all of europe south of switzerland, southern russians mainly have brown eyes.
thick eyebrows are a legit failo on ethnics I’m not joking, I hate my eye area because of how thick eyebrows are on ethnics.

this thick eyebrow obsession is because dark thick brows contrast well with a light color nothing else.
Jfl that's exactly what I said. No idea why you :ROFLMAO: my message lmao

• +1
No examples since every ethnic has Dogshit brows automatically because the dark eyebrow contrast with shitskin eye color contrast isn’t there
You're conflating ethnicity with skin color. Most ethnics have dark skin yeah, but where I live(Islamabad) there's fair skinned people who look alot better with thick dark brows.

No examples since every shitskin has Dogshit brows automatically because the dark eyebrow contrast with shitskin eye color contrast isn’t there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and volcelfatcel
You're conflating ethnicity with skin color. Most ethnics have dark skin yeah, but where I live(Islamabad) there's fair skinned people who look alot better with thick dark brows.
fair skinned ethnics still dont compare to whites

only whites look better with thick brows because
1) in general finding a white guy with thick brows is rare in its own merit so rarity exotic halo
2) the contrast from blue eyes/green eyes/ light brown is all the thick brows are there for not because they look more expressive, simply because they contrast with a light color better. Thick brows look like utter low class garbage on any ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 16058, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person