“Dead eyes” tiktok trend (Colouring > Shape)

what women mean when they say they like thick eyebrows
spoiler alert: it's the fucking contrast a dark eyebrow brings to the blue eye, not the brow itself being thick on its own

Not a shitskin like this

his brows are a failo if anything because it ends up making him look more ethnic than he already is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
hunter eyes havent had their moment yet last summer they kind of did but people don't really know what goes into hunter eyes and its rare

sceleral show is more common

the sanpaku trend is stupid and i hate this trend so much for various reasons its basically giving praise to prey eyes

don't worry though by 2024 hunter eyes will become more sought after to don't get reverse lower lid retraction for sanpaku

hunter eyes always look better no matter what

thanks to stranger danger for making this hunter eyes chart

Attachments

• 2655363_1640249215208.png
    2655363_1640249215208.png
    413 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
View attachment 1522703
what women mean when they say they like thick eyebrows
spoiler alert: it's the fucking contrast a dark eyebrow brings to the blue eye, not the brow itself being thick on its own

Not a shitskin like this
View attachment 1522706
his brows are a failo if anything because it ends up making him look more ethnic than he already is.
Agree those eyebrows do not stand out since they are common for ethnics although they are much better than the average white persons
Shape and density >> thickness anyday of the week though, can't lose with those slayer brows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, AscendingHero, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
only whites look better with thick brows because
1) in general finding a white guy with thick brows is rare in its own merit so rarity exotic halo
Fair point. meds tend to have thick brows though.
2) the contrast from blue eyes/green eyes/ light brown is all the thick brows are there for not because they look more expressive, simply because they contrast with a light color better. Thick brows look like utter low class garbage on any ethnic.
What is this objective autism jfl. All ethnics look bad with thick brows :feelsuhh:. There's two contrasts eyebrows make with your face. One is with your skin and the other is with your eyes.

thick brows + brown eyes + brown skin = failo
thick brows + brown eyes + light skin = good halo
thick brows + light eyes + light skin = great halo

Just so happens that whites are more likely to have light skin and eyes. Ain't hard to understand jfl. Self hating ethnics I swear. I'm guessing you have thick brows and don't like em?
fair skinned brown eyes still dont compare to fair skin colored eyes
Nigga if you say that Salludon would look better with skinny brows I'll lose my shit

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
hunter eyes havent had their moment yet last summer they kind of did but people don't really know what goes into hunter eyes and its rare

sceleral show is more common

the sanpaku trend is stupid and i hate this trend so much for various reasons its basically giving praise to prey eyes

don't worry though by 2024 hunter eyes will become more sought after to don't get reverse lower lid retraction for sanpaku

hunter eyes always look better no matter what

thanks to stranger danger for making this hunter eyes chart
last eyes are apex predator eyes jfl

Agree those eyebrows do not stand out since they are common for ethnics although they are much better than the average white persons
Shape and density >> thickness anyday of the week though, can't lose with those slayer brows
View attachment 1522709View attachment 1522710
Its not that they dont stand out, its just that dark brows with thickness only look good on whites with light eyes
it contrasts with their skin tone and color which creates this really good mesh of pleasing colors

Shitskins need light eyes to get the same effect, it's literally useless because thick dense brows on ethnics are a failo if anything, thinner brows are better. I absolutely despise my brows for this reason.

Thinner on ethnic, thicker on white.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Ethnics need the opposite, no under eye discoloration- either use concealer, get fillers under eye, have long eyelashes, little UEE

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
Its not that they dont stand out, its just that dark brows with thickness only look good on whites with light eyes
it contrasts with their skin tone and color which creates this really good mesh of pleasing colors

Shitskins need light eyes to get the same effect, it's literally useless because thick dense brows on ethnics are a failo if anything, thinner brows are better. I absolutely despise my brows for this reason.

Thinner on ethnic, thicker on white.
Wtf are you serious your eyebrows are a gigahalo along with that browridge

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Fair point. meds tend to have thick brows though.

What is this objective autism jfl. All ethnics look bad with thick brows :feelsuhh:. There's two contrasts eyebrows make with your face. One is with your skin and the other is with your eyes.

thick brows + brown eyes + brown skin = failo
thick brows + brown eyes + light skin = good halo
thick brows + light eyes + light skin = great halo

Just so happens that whites are more likely to have light skin and eyes. Ain't hard to understand jfl. Self hating ethnics I swear. I'm guessing you have thick brows and don't like em?
Self hating ethnic isnt the point, thick dense brows on ethnics make you look more ethnic and looking more ethnic is a fucking failo, light skin on ethnics is at most levantine and it still doesnt compare to an actual white guy

and yes salludon would look better with vertically thinner better shaped brows lol.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Shrek2OnDvD and LooksOrDeath
Ethnics need the opposite, no under eye discoloration- either use concealer, get fillers under eye, have long eyelashes, little UEE
basically hunter eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
Wtf are you serious your eyebrows are a gigahalo along with that browridge
No they aren't, they just make me look even more ethnic than i already look
Thick dense brows are a legit failo on ethnics, but a tremendous halo on whites because contrast

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
last eyes are apex predator eyes jfl
id argue and say opry and barret mog the whole chart with chico looking the worse I'm in the middle but the rest of my face looks bad check pfp
the last guys pic is edited for heterochromai

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Thick dense brows are a legit failo on ethnics, but a tremendous halo on whites because contrast
mental illness
as long as theyre shaped good and dark that's ideal bro eyebrows are hella important dude just get them shaped at the salon through threading bro wtf

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I come back to this thread and see an additional 2 pages of flame wars
Good ol .org the only place you will see dudes vehemently arguing bout shit like eyebrows and eyelashes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and volcelfatcel
Good ol .me the only place you will see dudes vehemently about shit like eyebrows and eyelashes.
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801
2725160 1643975935801

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Massive cope

mental illness
as long as theyre shaped good and dark that's ideal bro eyebrows are hella important dude just get them shaped at the salon through threading bro wtf
stfu i have miles of eyebrows to thread and when they grow back they look even more subhuman because one patch is fully grown the other isnt jfl
im not paying a nigger salon each weekend to thread my brows because they grow back

vertically short eyebrows and less dense *not spare*
Disagree about the less dense thing.

As an ethnic you either look obviously ethnic or are whitepassing. If you look ethnic then youre never gonna look not ethnic so thick brows will boost ur looks and make you a better looking ethnic, if youre a whitepassing ethnic then thick brows are ideal like on white ppl

Just use mascara, I find the darkness it makes, will make my under eye discolouration look less bad and my dark circles are subhuman

947A14BD B7DA 4AA6 9DE6 E993947E185A

@volcelfatcel you mirin my Abdul eyebrows?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Just use mascara, I find the darkness it makes, will make my under eye discolouration look less bad and my dark circles are subhuman

View attachment 1522733

@volcelfatcel you mirin my Abdul eyebrows?
literal failo, i swear
thick brows on ethnics are so subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
stfu i have miles of eyebrows to thread and when they grow back they look even more subhuman because one patch is fully grown the other isnt jfl
im not paying a nigger salon each weekend to thread my brows because they grow back
nah bro it ascends u look what it did for me don't roast bc i wasn't ready for pic and she took it at a weird angle from downward instead of forward she did a brow tint wax and thread the last 3 is three months after

u only have to get it every 3-6 weeks if u want to keep it shaepd

threading is 5 dollars btw for most salons so why not just get it

ur literally autistic eyebrows make u a man and give masculine appeal

good looking looking soy and looking like a girl bro while I'm masc maxxing and getting fucking bitches because i look ultra masc asf

Attachments

• brows.PNG
    brows.PNG
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • eyes1.PNG
    eyes1.PNG
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7714.jpg
    IMG_7714.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7710.jpg
    IMG_7710.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7705.jpg
    IMG_7705.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Dior and volcelfatcel
Another demand from a women:feelshehe:..they only want gigachads:kys:

literal failo, i swear
Yeah I need to actually trim them properly, I get lazy and just shave the middle part once a month otherwise I’ll get a mono brow :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
literal failo, i swear
There is no way this isnt you gaslighting other indians into giving up their one halo so you can kill the competition :lul:

• JFL
Good ol .org the only place you will see dudes vehemently arguing bout shit like eyebrows and eyelashes.
Me and @StrangerDanger vs the curry menance @volcelfatcel
Be6ba8c7d629f96f0a7e11a443861d32

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Yeah I need to actually trim them properly, I get lazy and just shave the middle part once a month otherwise I’ll get a mono brow :lul:
mono brow is essentialy sentence for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
nigga i dont even bother shaping them anymore i have given up on ever threading
it looks so subhuman when they grow back in 1 week you have the patch thats fully grown and then the tiny ass hairs which barely grow, you cant pluck them at home because that shit fucking hurts with how much hair I have and I cant be fucked paying a nigger salon each week to do it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Moggedbyevery1
There is no way this isnt you gaslighting other indians into giving up their one halo so you can kill the competition :lul:
he pullin looksoverall and divinebeing strats rn ngl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
tales
thick brows on ethnics look utterly ethnic and subhuman
thinner ones look way more aesthetically pleasing like the ones @Preston posted

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16346
nah bro it ascends u look what it did for me don't roast bc i wasn't ready for pic and she took it at a weird angle from downward instead of forward she did a brow tint wax and thread the last 3 is three months after

u only have to get it every 3-6 weeks if u want to keep it shaepd

threading is 5 dollars btw for most salons so why not just get it

ur literally autistic eyebrows make u a man and give masculine appeal

good looking looking soy and looking like a girl bro while I'm masc maxxing and getting fucking bitches because i look ultra masc asf
my lashes have more hair than your current brows

tales
I think blocky horizontally short ones with no angularity or arch make u look like Abdullah terrorists but the ones with an arch and angularity mog hard.

terrorist brows
2725152 images   2022 02 04T172710112

slayer brows
2725154 images   2022 02 04T172117824

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and LooksOrDeath
nigga i dont even bother shaping them anymore i have given up on ever threading
it looks so subhuman when they grow back in 1 week you have the patch thats fully grown and then the tiny ass hairs which barely grow, you cant pluck them at home because that shit fucking hurts with how much hair I have and I cant be fucked paying a nigger salon each week to do it
U could try a epilator, which is basically just an electric tweezer

• +1
tales
Gaslighting is trendy atm

Will not be removing a follicle

• JFL
@USER0213 this @volcelfatcel guy seems to know what he's talking about

Just shave it off bro

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, LooksOrDeath and volcelfatcel
Gaslighting is trendy atm

Will not be removing a follicle
tales
ive never gaslit anyone, i'm 100% serious right now lol i absolutely despise my brows for this reason, thin brows mog hard on ethnics and thick on whites.

tales
ive never gaslit anyone, i'm 100% serious right now lol i absolutely despise my brows for this reason, thin brows mog hard on ethnics and thick on whites.
You were gaslighting dev into thinking he was subhuman

• JFL