Dealing with sleep paralysis

bleachgoon

bleachgoon

Iron
I have it twice a Month but I started to enjoy it ever since I Reversed the experience. If I See something scary I think to myself that the sleep paralysis demon is Lucky because I Would kill him if i could move. Also the Experience of not being able to move can be pleasant with the Sensation of the blood rushing through your Head. Sounds very weird but it works ๐Ÿ’€ Sleep paralysis cope mma cope

I have it twice a Month but I started to enjoy it ever since I Reversed the experience. If I See something scary I think to myself that the sleep paralysis demon is Lucky because I Would kill him if i could move. Also the Experience of not being able to move can be pleasant with the Sensation of the blood rushing through your Head. Sounds very weird but it works ๐Ÿ’€ Sleep paralysis cope mma cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachgoon, buflek and chaddyboi66
โ€œWow, such a sigma ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿทโ€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back