Dealing with vasoconstriction on psychedelics (looking for advice)

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
In 2019 I could take 5 grams of mushrooms and experience no coldness or chest tightness. I was like a horse. But sometime in 2020 I had chest pain. Then I couldn’t even take 250 mgs without anxiety and L arm tightness. Took time off then started doing cardio and weights everyday and could tolerate 600mgs to a gram which would give a decent high. Also taking a year off helped increase sensitivity.

Then I started drinking vodka or taking a sildenafil (erectile dysfunction) med to vasodilate and could take 1.5-2g again (with a bit of lt arm tightness but nothing major) But I want to take 3.5-5 gs again.

One idea was to workout until 10% bf and eat a paleo diet. Or take higher dose of ED meds, maybe nitro? Any ideas?

Being low bf isnt helping me w/ my stimulant vasoconstriction issues. Taking a small dose of tadalafil just makes me feel lethargic and fatigued even if my veins are a lot more prominent. Honeslty the things that have helped the most are drinking a shit ton of water early in the day, working out before taking my meds, and having more sodium than usual.