Dear anyone who's taken GH before, Does it enhance your sleep quality?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor
Does it enhance your sleep quality?

I think GHRH would be ideal for sleep quality really since GH lasts so little in the body that GHRH would be more ideal since it would still be active in your sleep.

Does it enhance your sleep quality?

I think GHRH would be ideal for sleep quality really since GH lasts so little in the body that GHRH would be more ideal since it would still be active in your sleep.
@coispet @NumbThePain @ccwarrior, @0hMan could someone move this to looksmaxing questions? Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and NumbThePain
Idk if its better or worse but i need a lot more sleep of i dont take hgh 8 hours is easy enough and on hgh i need like 11-12
So the only reported effects is increased sleep length, not quality?

even though my sleep is not perfect as it is, GH injections has 100% helped my sleep and wakefulness.

if you time your GH correctly (around 9pm), assuming you’re following natural circadian rhythm, the GH will be metabolized and stimulating IGF production right around the same time natural production occurs (1am-3am).

GH is king above everything.

yeah and eye burn sometimes and light headaches after waking up thats all
been taking gh for months and never had my eyes burning. that’s a weird unknown symptom.

i get the occasional headache but i think that’s mostly unrelated.

been taking gh for months and never had my eyes burning. that’s a weird unknown symptom.

i get the occasional headache but i think that’s mostly unrelated.
i mean mine is (was) 100% real because i did blood tests maybe my body is just a bitch

i mean mine is (was) 100% real because i did blood tests maybe my body is just a bitch
i’m just spit balling here but maybe it was a allergic reaction to the BAC water? some people have allergies to the benzyl alcohol

Last edited:
even though my sleep is not perfect as it is, GH injections has 100% helped my sleep and wakefulness.

if you time your GH correctly (around 9pm), assuming you’re following natural circadian rhythm, the GH will be metabolized and stimulating IGF production right around the same time natural production occurs (1am-3am).

GH is king above everything.
interesting.