Death note is dogshit overrated trash… (anime geeks GTFIH)

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
I expected the anime be to grim and serious but when I watched it, it just has so many flaws it’s crazy.

(Spoilers)

It’s been a while since I watched it but the mc Light, was supposedly smart but made legit every mistake possible to get him caught, like killing the obvious bait on the TV and other stuff. How tf is he so dumb he got caught using a book that allows you to practically kill anyone without no trace whatsoever. 🤦‍♂️

The anime isn’t dark or gritty, and it turns into some weird romance shit later into the season. Like I’m not even kidding and in the most embarrassing way possible. The shinigami which are shown as whole faurkin death gods literally sacrifice themselves regularly throughout the show to save their human oneitis. Actual fuckin cage :feelskek:. These gods get attached to their human waifu and then cuck their superior immortal god blood in order to save some random whore.

Last point, the whole backstory to the death note is that the shinigami got bored so they decided to throw their books in earth. This is just embarrassing level writing. Actual cage how geeks will call this the best anime :lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
monster mogs

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia, RichardSpencel, lemonnz and 1 other person
its mid

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Cope its the best anime ever made

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TechnoBoss, kebab and 1 other person
To add a bunch of femcels simp for that guy L who sits on his chair and grips it with his feet like a weirdo 🤢

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Agree

• +1
To add even more, there was a part in the show where L kidnapped Light and his gf or something and legit lived with him for a while. This further makes the anime look like a joke.

Only anime I ever watched completely through. Obviously story has flaws but if it was realistic, Light would literally never be caught. Obviously L being the super genius is completely implausible too, seeing as he can just randomly figure shit out that he shouldn't be able to figure out.

Gotta be able to look past the flaws or else you can't enjoy it. Great anime though. Closest I ever got to finishing another was Attack on Titan when it was popular in like 2015 or something idk when it came out.

seeing as he can just randomly figure shit out that he shouldn't be able to figure out.
This too, L could just randomly unfold Light’s plans. Literal dogshit tier writing.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Every anime is shit except WataMote ( jfl ), Danganronpa and H.N.K. But jb foids are now anime fans so it's a good niche probably

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and lemonnz
Great anime though
its so mid, im not a geek by any chance and havent watched anime in over a year but Akame Ga Kill is what death note should have striked to be. Grim, dark, and serious. Theres also weird romance in the beginning but besides that it’s almost perfect.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
it's a teen power fantasy story. cringe at how popular it became

• +1
Every anime is shit except WataMote ( jfl ), Danganronpa and H.N.K. But jb foids are now anime fans so it's a good niche probably
Based,tomoko is literally the ideal girl

• Hmm...
Based,tomoko is literally the ideal girl

View attachment 2754824
One foid dyed her hair jet black after she found out that I'm a fan of S. Korea and now she is wearing a black face mask like squishy foids, she once that told me that I'm "very cool"( whatever that means ), always reminds me Tomoko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and lemonnz

• Love it
thank you saar, will read these later

second part is trash

I expected the anime be to grim and serious but when I watched it, it just has so many flaws it’s crazy.

(Spoilers)

It’s been a while since I watched it but the mc Light, was supposedly smart but made legit every mistake possible to get him caught, like killing the obvious bait on the TV and other stuff. How tf is he so dumb he got caught using a book that allows you to practically kill anyone without no trace whatsoever. 🤦‍♂️

The anime isn’t dark or gritty, and it turns into some weird romance shit later into the season. Like I’m not even kidding and in the most embarrassing way possible. The shinigami which are shown as whole faurkin death gods literally sacrifice themselves regularly throughout the show to save their human oneitis. Actual fuckin cage :feelskek:. These gods get attached to their human waifu and then cuck their superior immortal god blood in order to save some random whore.

Last point, the whole backstory to the death note is that the shinigami got bored so they decided to throw their books in earth. This is just embarrassing level writing. Actual cage how geeks will call this the best anime :lul:.
Watch Monster it's way better, Code Geass too

• +1
Yea ngl if I just killed light in the beginning story would have been done n over with lol