Deathnic paid 15k to go from 0 SMV to 0 SMV

Absolutely horrendous, 15k for that....just fucking lol.....does he look better, sure, but that unironically could have been achieved through softmaxxing, no I am not kidding.

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Greycel take sorry...

If the guy doesn't have sleep apnea or some shit, why in the hell would you go for double jaw surgery?

2 years of braces, super expensive surgery, months of recovery and he will look even worse then genioplasty alone

If you do not have medical problems or very visible failos, overbite or something like that, double jaw is nearly invisible in results
Well atleast bimax or some shit for the maxilla, also should rotate it ccw or some shit because hes noticeably reccesed in the upper jaw

kek you can't fool me with your words nigga, i live in an area full of pakis and somalis, i know what real life is really like while you are in somalia or wherever the fuck you live. @SecularIslamist u ever seen some fair-skinned aryan paki foid with some alien headed somali nigga? JFL lived here my entire life and NEVER seen it, paki foids don't even interact with black guys, nice cope though. Even bengali and indian (muslim) foids don't interact with black guys, especially somalis.
Muh i know this and that, JFL. You cope hard because deep down you know you are inferior to every other race including the so called "shitskin curries", Bruh pakis are aryan, we are literally light/fair-skinned, more aryan DNA than most ethnics.
Keep coping abdi, i would never dilute my genes breeding a somali girl and i have seen some pretty somali girls here who you would beg to marry and yet i still wouldn't touch them over a fair-skinned paki average paki foid that i see every day.
Somalis need to worry about their own women who thirst over k pop guys over big head abdi 😭🤣

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pakicel and JohnDoe
He needs rhino, fix his droopy eyes, bimax or jaw fillers, skin whitening, etc
Instead of trying to look like a white person, he is better off trying to bbcmax.

Failing that, he can just force some Indian Stacy to marry him. Either way, he is def not doomed.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Instead of trying to look like a white person, he is better off trying to bbcmax.

Failing that, he can just force some Indian Stacy to marry him. Either way, he is def not doomed.
he can't bbcmax looking like that, how can he get an indian stacy? he's in canada which is india-lite at this point, maybe he can arrange marriage some MTB but that's about it.