DEBLOAT INSTANTLY WITH THIS CRAZY FOOD

I've been trying all these cope debloat methods for months now.

However, I've been eating this food for the past two weeks, and it has worked every time.

The debloating is so quick that I debloat while I'm still eating it!!

I'd even say that it mogs furosemide for short-term debloating (<= 4 hours).

What is it, you may ask?
Well, you need to bypass the Anti-Lurker Defense Mechanism (ALDM) first:

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]

I've never seen anything quite like it, it mogs every single debloating method out there!

I hope you take action!

// a rep-hungry pneumo
You nigger

That’s a lot of salt. What kind of salt? How does this work? my perception hitherto was that salt increases bloat.
It is of course complex to make any strict laws of how salt interacts with the body since it depends on context.
Salts inherent physical property, though, is, that it attracts water through osmosis. Since salt primarily is found in the blood or in other fluids outside of the cell, you could say that it should actually pull out excessive water from cells, or reduce waterbedding outside of the blood vessels, or minder edema.
There can be a "worsening" of edema temporarily, where the salt actually enters the cell, but by doing that, it actually structures the cell over time in a positive manner, e.g. by activating NaKATPase (sodium is flowing out of the cell and potassium flowing inwards while simultaneously improving the energetic state). Hypertonic salt enemas can very quickly cause a bowel movement and draw water out of the bloated muscles in your digestive organs, so that they can contract better again and in wider motion. The same applies to every cell or organ pretty much, especially interesting for the heart.
I think the typical association of salt with higher blood pressure might, at least partly, be due to more water entering your circulation (but only to be eliminated by the kidney later on).
The so called debloating effects of heavy salt restrictions might be mostly due to the sharp increase in Renin and Aldosterone, which have a tighter grip over your mineral household, but at expense of higher functioning.
The only real problematic things I see might be that the Chloride is just a bad Anion and that Salt usually tastes bad, especially if you want to take it in a higher amount like me.
I think that salt is a clear net positive for living overall, even with contextual drawbacks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 1901
just avoid salt completely.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I just tried NoSalt for the first time!

As expected, it debloats even better.

Keep in mind that potassium debloat is very short-term (4-ish hours).

Not scientifically-backed, just from my experience and others'.

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, looksmidder and Deleted member 26633
I've been trying all these cope debloat methods for months now.

However, I've been eating this food for the past two weeks, and it has worked every time.

The debloating is so quick that I debloat while I'm still eating it!!

I'd even say that it mogs furosemide for short-term debloating (<= 4 hours).

What is it, you may ask?
Well, you need to bypass the Anti-Lurker Defense Mechanism (ALDM) first:

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]

I've never seen anything quite like it, it mogs every single debloating method out there!

I hope you take action!

// a rep-hungry pneumo
yes

I just tried NoSalt for the first time!

As expected, it debloats even better.

Keep in mind that potassium debloat is very short-term (4-ish hours).

Not scientifically-backed, just from my experience and others'.
How much do you take? I have a pop concert I’m working next week with 99.9% girls and I want to look non subhuman for it

Plus would you take 2 dosages split 4 hours apart if you were gonna be out for longer than 4?

• +1
How much do you take? I have a pop concert I’m working next week with 99.9% girls and I want to look non subhuman for it

Plus would you take 2 dosages split 4 hours apart if you were gonna be out for longer than 4?
i just take like 5 grams.

yeah take another dosage 4 hours later if you can...

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Over for my rep farm.

Admins did not like it :forcedsmile:

400 reacts muhahahahaa

fun fact:
potassium nitrate is used as a powerful diuretic in farm animals such as pigs and cows.
it used to be administered as a diuretic for humans too, until doctors realised it caused cancer and heart problems.

i may try it just to report on it here
Be careful with what you say you can get a SWAT TEAM at your door for saying potassium nitrate on a forum like this

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
i just take like 5 grams.

yeah take another dosage 4 hours later if you can...
I had a K-pop concert yesterday so I took it,I accidentally took 8 grams total with a 50 %concentration of potassium chloride

IMG 1820

How do you take it? I put it in my protein cup and filled it with water,tasted like spit
I feel significantly more bloated and uglier today lol after taking it yesterday.

Ugly gook bitches weren’t even mirin over

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
French supermacy mogs degenerate Anglosaxon, bro is dropping gem every thread.

I think that losalt thread was mine but no one believed it.

bump to help the new guys

literally it tbh.
the rest is cope.

topical caffeine is legit to fight alcohol bloat.
alcohol bloat is a different kind of bloat, it's vasodilation. Caffeine induces vasoconstriction, especially when applied topically.
STOP LYING YOU HAVE RESEARCHED HOW TO DEBLOAT, GET HOLLOW CHEEKS, ETC FOR LIKE FOREVER.

YOU ARE THE DEBLOAT KING

YOU 100% KNOW SOMETHING ELSE THAT WORKS WAY BETTER. IM SURE OF IT.

IF YOU COULD PLZ TELL ME THA SAUCE BRA PLZ.

IMAGINE ONE DAY AT SCHOOL IM BLOATED THEN THE NEXT DAY I GO TO SCHOOL AND HAVE JORDAN BARRETT TIER HALLOW CHEEKS AND DEBLOATED FACE.

MY ONEITIS WOULD HAVE NO CHOIICE BUT TO WANT TO SUCK MY COCK UNDER THE BLEACHER BRAA.

PLZ PM ME THE SAUCE. WALLAHI I WONT SAY ANYTHING WALLAHI. HELPA BROTHA OUT PLZ

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi and ReadBooksEveryday
STOP LYING YOU HAVE RESEARCHED HOW TO DEBLOAT, GET HOLLOW CHEEKS, ETC FOR LIKE FOREVER.

YOU ARE THE DEBLOAT KING

YOU 100% KNOW SOMETHING ELSE THAT WORKS WAY BETTER. IM SURE OF IT.

IF YOU COULD PLZ TELL ME THA SAUCE BRA PLZ.

IMAGINE ONE DAY AT SCHOOL IM BLOATED THEN THE NEXT DAY I GO TO SCHOOL AND HAVE JORDAN BARRETT TIER HALLOW CHEEKS AND DEBLOATED FACE.

MY ONEITIS WOULD HAVE NO CHOIICE BUT TO WANT TO SUCK MY COCK UNDER THE BLEACHER BRAA.

PLZ PM ME THE SAUCE. WALLAHI I WONT SAY ANYTHING WALLAHI. HELPA BROTHA OUT PLZ

• JFL