Debloat: Potassium Chloride

cobicado901

cobicado901

Taylor Hill's ex.
I need to debloat in 3h (already in 10-12%BF range) how much potassium chloride I need to take? (i dont have furomeside/latix)

Sorry for bringing this topic again but the search bar is full of fcking retards talkin shit.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
take 1000mg, and drink water with it. Sip it throughout the hour and see how much it debloats you

if its not enough repeat the next hour

0 shot you need more than 2g to be fully debloated, also do some sort of cardio in between before you shower to help debloat further preferably jump rope

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Costcosuperstore, AscendOrRopemaxx and 2 others
take 1000mg, and drink water with it. Sip it throughout the hour and see how much it debloats you

if its not enough repeat the next hour

0 shot you need more than 2g to be fully debloated, also do some sort of cardio in between before you shower to help debloat further preferably jump rope
Man thank you, you are the goat. I have already read some threads that you made and it helped me. Thx

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
also do some sort of cardio in between before you shower to help debloat further preferably jump rope
Jack off intensely then cold shower, then dip face in ice water. Always works

• JFL
Reactions: cobicado901
Didn’t work for me. I used to take 3-4grams on a full stomach and it didn’t do shit for me. If you take it, make sure you do it on an empty stomach because it will be hurting like crazy otherwise and it could give you ulcers.

Didn’t work for me. I used to take 3-4grams on a full stomach and it didn’t do shit for me. If you take it, make sure you do it on an empty stomach because it will be hurting like crazy otherwise and it could give you ulcers.
3-4g seems a lot. Im trying what dragomaxxer said. Then I can give you news about the results.