Debloating questions

S

Sixthn

Iron
To debloat, what do I do? I've only been eating less carbs, more iron, potassium and hydrating with mineral water that comes with sodium and cardio for bike, I've been consistent at it now for 4 days, is there anything that I'm doing wrong or should I just continue the same way I've been doing?

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta
Don't believe this nonsense that carbs cause bloating. Products containing the most carbohydrates also contain the most potassium.

The best thing you can do for debloating is to lower your cortisol levels and increase your thyroid

caffines a diuretic too, maybe some before biking. Youll do more biking (sweat more) and piss more after

sugar... calorie filled..
So what if it's sugar, you idiot. The juice has a lot of bioactive ingredients that support the introduction of water into the cell, this is basic biochemistry. Juice hydrates much better than water and reduces water retention, which has been shown in studies.

But it's better to be afraid of calories like Low T pussy. Sugar won't do you any harm.

So what if it's sugar, you idiot. The juice has a lot of bioactive ingredients that support the introduction of water into the cell, this is basic biochemistry. Juice hydrates much better than water and reduces water retention, which has been shown in studies.

But it's better to be afraid of calories like Low T pussy. Sugar won't do you any harm.
rope

I hate you fucking tiktok bastards. Kill yourselves, your knowledge is absurdly low, making you believe the fucking bullshit that the average person tells you.

its fucking pasterized dumbass you get 0% nutrient wtf did they put in your soy orrange juice fent??

I mostly drink coconut water during my bike rides since it has less sugar and carbs or should I just completely switch to orange juice?
No, you should drink this and that. Coconut water is great and also high in sugar.

I mostly drink coconut water during my bike rides since it has less sugar and carbs or should I just completely switch to orange juice?
coconut water is valid you shouldnt switch it for pasterized shit

• +1
Reactions: Sixthn
But you know that coconut water is also pasteurized, idiot?
oh lol, I drink coconut water fresh out from coconut with zero addons, I directly buy them from street vendors selling coconut and I ask them to pour them in my bottle so I don't think it's pasteurized

oh lol, I drink coconut water fresh out from coconut with zero addons, I directly buy them from street vendors selling coconut and I ask them to pour them in my bottle so I don't think it's pasteurized
Ok. But pasteurized does not mean worse. It has fewer bioactive ingredients, but still contains valuable potassium and folates.

But you know that coconut water is also pasteurized, idiot?
im talking coconut water straight from the coconut not the plastic box shit ofc i didnt expect poeple to buy shitty things like that i would assume they make it themselve (Like me ahahah)

im talking coconut water straight from the coconut not the plastic box shit ofc i didnt expect poeple to buy shitty things like that i would assume they make it themselve (Like me ahahah)
Pasteurized coconut water still has a huge amount of potassium and is no less valuable in terms of debloat than regular coconut water. I'm closing the topic because digressions are unnecessary.

Pasteurized coconut water still has a huge amount of potassium and is no less valuable in terms of debloat than regular coconut water. I'm closing the topic because digressions are unnecessary.
true lol but i wouldnt risk trying literall syrup inventent by jews filled with sugar you still wouldnt get 100% of the benifits but if you only want 50-60% than ok