Debloating

P

plotkun

Iron
I'm currently about 15%bf at 20 or so bmi. Should I lose more or is it fine?

Also, is drinking ISO drinks bad when debloating? And soda? My diet is pretty healthy except I drink lots of those. I mostly avoid sugar and eat lots of protein bars, it helped me lose weight but doesn't seem to help with debloat.

Also I allow myself some Fast food once a week but I guess it shouldn't be the issue.
20240915 202110

drop a couple more percent in bf, stop drinking soda and stop eating fast food and incorporate more potassium rich foods into your diet

I had this issue a while back, I only recently learned the importance of tracking macros and not just protein and cals.

I ate something like 1500-1900 cal and 250+ grams of protein, but I was still a bloatcel normie.

Bumped down my protein to 1g per body weight only and bumped up my fats to 0.3g per body weight and the rest of the cals filled in with healthy carbs, oats, berries, carrots, etc.
Also bumped up my cal's to 2200-2600 and bought some potassium pills.

TLDR: eat the bare minimum protein, don't neglect fats, eat carbs, and eat more potassium (carrots, sweet potato, coconut water, pills) for major debloat. (and maybe try eating maintain for a little bit.)

or just take furosemide and quit being a bloatcel cuck

I'm currently about 15%bf at 20 or so bmi. Should I lose more or is it fine?

Also, is drinking ISO drinks bad when debloating? And soda? My diet is pretty healthy except I drink lots of those. I mostly avoid sugar and eat lots of protein bars, it helped me lose weight but doesn't seem to help with debloat.

Also I allow myself some Fast food once a week but I guess it shouldn't be the issue.
View attachment 3197549
Protein bars are full of sugar :lul:, eat real meat for protein, lose some body fat, cut down carbs, I suggest a low carb diet, or no carbs (carnivore)

Or just carb cycle.
I had this issue a while back, I only recently learned the importance of tracking macros and not just protein and cals.

I ate something like 1500-1900 cal and 250+ grams of protein, but I was still a bloatcel normie.

Bumped down my protein to 1g per body weight only and bumped up my fats to 0.3g per body weight and the rest of the cals filled in with healthy carbs, oats, berries, carrots, etc.
Also bumped up my cal's to 2200-2600 and bought some potassium pills.

TLDR: eat the bare minimum protein, don't neglect fats, eat carbs, and eat more potassium (carrots, sweet potato, coconut water, pills) for major debloat. (and maybe try eating maintain for a little bit.)

or just take furosemide and quit being a bloatcel cucko
jfl dogshit advice ur literally suggesting starchy carbs which are the main cause of bloat cut out all carbs or keep it under 15g :hnghn:
coconut water isn’t needed if ur taking potassium pills, no need to brainwash yourself