DEBUNKING "BARRET HAS NO APPPEAL"

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
I'm tired of seeing Lord Barret being desicrated like this. For the record, to all Barret haters, 99% of girls would fuck him over your pathetic sewer roach ass.

What am I about to show you is just proof what girls do matters more what they say. I made a pretty good larp as Barret on Yubo and these were the reactions I recieved.

2020 08 27 190302
2020 08 27 190314
2020 08 27 190324
2020 08 27 190413

The debunking thread was SEVERLEY flawed in that they gave women options to choose from, but when they actually encounter the person they said that was ugly their panties are wet. What women do>>say

Barrett had so many friends it started to lag my yubo.

Another screenshot

2020 08 27 190405

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: millimitresss, IndianJock, Deleted and 14 others
He has appeal, but is overrated in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 5875, Idiotheaven and 7 others
48FB366A00000578-0-image-a-29_1518066007617.jpg
dn rd tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Superiority Embodied, BradAniston, Copemaxxing and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Hector, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Good_Little_Goy, Kingkellz and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Copeful, Mexicanboi and 6 others
4 texts first = doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a gigamogger
Lol
No But legit show This picture to girls
9205AF9A C5EB 46B1 A4FF 35701AB91DE0

Or This video
15101F2B 1C77 4EB9 B882 F1C89277CE50
and i bet 99% of girls Will say hes atttactive. When you and others do experiments you always choose the weirdest candids vs your tik tok chads frauded one

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Indeed son. He may look uncanny in pics but is a gigamogger IRL

barre-the-coper-gif.527744

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 6191, jordanbarrettisgod and 3 others
No But legit show This picture to girls View attachment 625748
Or This video View attachment 625751and i bet 99% of girls Will say hes atttactive. When you and others do experiments you always choose the weirdest candids vs your tik tok chads frauded one
First pic is a good candid to use I agree .
second video is lensdistored which makes his face narrow which it’s actually a plus so it’s fruaded .
his main issue is facial width being too wide

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and johncruz12345
I literally used vides of him and the pics I chose were unfrauded selfies.

Attachments

• iblamejordan_20200827_1.mp4
    701.5 KB
  • 2020_08_27_19.29.56.jpg
    2020_08_27_19.29.56.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 46
  • 2020_08_27_19.29.51.jpg
    2020_08_27_19.29.51.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
First pic is a good candid to use I agree .
second video is lensdistored which makes his face narrow which it’s actually a plus so it’s fruaded .
his main issue is facial width being too wide
No because This is pre filler barrett , in his prime he ins unmoggable perfect ratios only halos No failos

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
No because This is pre filler barrett , in his prime he ins unmoggable perfect ratios only halos No failos
???? I used pre filler barret pics too and videos (look at the thread ????

These are definitely frauded nigga

Fraud doesn't just mean photoshop

He's literally shadowfrauding and hiding his face to create more angulaity
Selfies ascend him cuz it makes his face more narrow lol . This is what I meant . I used GOOD candids in my experiments for a REASON .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, AutisticBeaner, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Copers can way what they want, Barret has been with Paris Hilton, Barbara Palvin, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Hailey Baldwin, and probably a bunch of other celebrities.

He descended because of bloat tho.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6191, sytyl and 4 others
OTE="Sikkunt23, post: 3337070, member: 3921"]
^^^ this is what I meant loooool @abmonger
[/QUOTE]
Jist accept defeat homie barret would fuck your mom and your grandma with ease. I literally used unfrauded bad pics of him, not model esque photoshoots. Scared your pinned post might get taken down? So sad.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, RecessedPrettyboy, 6485b025t and 2 others
(Bella not Gigi, same shit tho)

???? I used pre filler barret pics too and videos (look at the thread ????
I legit swear the girls u sent are halod by the tik tok chads ”Cute” vibe meanwhile barrett gives off pump and dump vibes while looking like a low inhib arrogant god

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6191, Copeful and 1 other person
I legit swear the girls u sent are halod by the tik tok chads ”Cute” vibe meanwhile barrett gives off pump and dump vibes while looking like a low inhib arrogant god
How does marlon give a cute vibe ???

Shut up bout "Muh fraud" you utter coper. Seriously youre coping so hard its fucking cringet. Try featuring and go on tinder or yubo and try and get as many matches as Barret, oh wait you cant. Frauded or not he looks godly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Copeful, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Jist accept defeat homie barret would fuck your mom and your grandma with ease. I literally used unfrauded bad pics of him, not model esque photoshoots. Scared your pinned post might get taken down? So sad.
You say accept defeat but he made two entire fucking threads +

youtube comments say the same thing +

His sample size is way larger

+ you used frauded pictures

View attachment 625772

[/QUOTE]

Again, it doesnt fucking matter what youtube comments say about him. The point of this experiment was to prove that girls would tremble in his presence. Looking at someone vs actually interacting with them you utter low iq dog.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and 6485b025t
This is weird because i asked 4 females about barrett back when I was chadfishing and they all gave me negative feedback.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and 6485b025t
Barrett's face mogs 99% of the male population. I think almost any girl would at least fuck him because he's so unique/angelic looking. But there's no fucking way beckies and staceys would describe him as the "ideal man". Only green haired landwhales that watch too much anime would consider him perfect.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3323
This is weird because i asked 4 females about barrett back when I was chadfishing and they all gave me negative feedback.
Again . If u genuinely use non fruaded pics girls don’t think he’s good looking . People cope here too much just cuz he’s a male model . He’s a male model cuz he looks unique not sexually attractive

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and 6485b025t
Odd how sent 5 girls good candid of barret and they said 6/10 yet when I send this they say 9/10 ????
96D2BCDD 3E11 4ECD 8E16 BB8A6E01D145

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Kingkellz, justadude and 1 other person
Again . If u genuinely use non fruaded pics girls don’t think he’s good looking . People cope here too much just cuz he’s a male model . He’s a male model cuz he looks unique not sexually attractive
He looks the same in those selfies but then again Yubo allows females as young as 13 so I can see females in that age range finding him attractive.

• +1
Odd how sent 5 girls good candid of barret and they said 6/10 yet when I send this they say 9/10 ????
View attachment 625793

Actually retarded. Get it through your thick alien skull, girls will say negative things about anybody but it doesnt correlate with what would they actually do.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mexicanboi, 6485b025t, Copeful and 1 other person
He looks the same in those selfies but then again Yubo allows females as young as 13 so I can see females in that age range finding him attractive.
Nope . His facial width is a lot more narrow in those which helps him a lot . Again his main issue is face being too wide

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 3323 and Taylorswift
Debunking "barret has appeal"
Screenshot 20200827 204716 YouTube Screenshot 20200827 204647 YouTube Screenshot 20200827 204628 YouTube Screenshot 20200827 204541 YouTube Screenshot 20200827 204515 YouTube
Over for gay aliens

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, alex569, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
Nope . His facial width is a lot more narrow in those which helps him a lot . Again his main issue is face being too wide
I personally think he looks more or less the same but then again the ones who find him attractive are probably females in the 13-15 age range. No fertile female would actually like him. Your experiment is better tho because it is more thorough.

• Love it
Explain that they answer honestly about other attractive dudes

But somehow when they say barrett is unattractive they're lying??

When someone is attractive on YouTube they get universal acclaim from girls

Check out henry cavills comments

Meanwhile barrett on his own modeling footage gets half of girls saying he looks weird
Compare these videos
“ male model : jordan barret “
And
“ male model : Sean o pry “
Look at both comments and compare and you will see

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and 6485b025t
I personally think he looks more or less the same but then again the ones who find him attractive are probably females in the 13-15 age range. No fertile female would actually like him. Your experiment is better tho because it is more thorough.
Indeed . I did good candids , videos and everything bhai

• +1
Reactions: justadude
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Kingkellz and Sikkunt23
images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
And seriously this one has to be the funniest
Screenshot 20200827 205607 YouTube

I caged hard

• +1
meanwhile in opry videos
Screenshot 20200827 210531 YouTube Screenshot 20200827 210513 YouTube Screenshot 20200827 210501 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7079 and Sikkunt23
Explain that they answer honestly about other attractive dudes

But somehow when they say barrett is unattractive they're lying??

When someone is attractive on YouTube they get universal acclaim from girls

Check out henry cavills comments

Meanwhile barrett on his own modeling footage gets half of girls saying he looks weird

ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE COMPARING HIM TO OTHER MODELS WHEN YOU ASK "WHO DO U PREFER" TO GIRLS, ITS NOT A MEASUREMENT OF APPEAL. ITS NOT A MOG BATTLE ITS ABOUT IF HE HAS SEX APPEAL. ALSO HENRY CAVILL HAS HALOS SUCH AS BEING A FAMOUS ACTOR. MOREOVER, BARREY HAS THOUSANDS OF HOES IN HIS INSTA COMMENTS.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Copeful, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
JFL if u think some YouTube comments mean that he has no appeal.

His forward growth is 1/1,000,000,000 and is not something easily conveyed through 2D images/videos.

He is a gigamogger IRL, you are coping hard if you say otherwise.

• Ugh..
Nigga your point is stupid because no one compelled to those girls to comment those things

For example, a girl might respond to someone asking if they find someone attractive differently then what they think

Because they don't want to appear trashy

But youtube comments no one's forcing them to do that

They commented it by their own choice under no other influence

+ @Sikkunt23 has done way more experiments and he gets destroyed every single time
ok but that isnt the same thing with the unsolicited first messages on online dating saying hes "so attractive" and "super cute" ?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and goat2x
holy shit why do you guys bark for him this much?
he literally earns his money bc of his looks fucks 1000x women than you
its just pathetic now jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
Tum
Tumblr oerrvfGn3F1v3lb4bo1 1280
Tumblr og5isnGLvt1v3lb4bo1 1280

Tumblr ojt9hzakI91v3lb4bo1 1280
Tumblr otm26vZbr31v3lb4bo1 1280
Tumblr p5sr8xjRdv1v3lb4bo1 1280

women are literal retard peanut brain monkies and you should pay literally no mind whatsoever to what they say in real life much less on the internet
all of these ugly goblins on the internet would cut off their legs if they say barrett irl just for 5 mins and his seed

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Sikkunt23