DEBUNKING "BARRET HAS NO APPPEAL"

of course he has some appeal and he will get messaged first, hes aesthetic as fuck in some pics but when you compare him to a generic chadlite or chad they appeal mog him

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
I'm tired of seeing Lord Barret being desicrated like this. For the record, to all Barret haters, 99% of girls would fuck him over your pathetic sewer roach ass.

What am I about to show you is just proof what girls do matters more what they say. I made a pretty good larp as Barret on Yubo and these were the reactions I recieved.

View attachment 625714View attachment 625715View attachment 625717View attachment 625719

The debunking thread was SEVERLEY flawed in that they gave women options to choose from, but when they actually encounter the person they said that was ugly their panties are wet. What women do>>say

Barrett had so many friends it started to lag my yubo.

Another screenshot

View attachment 625740
Subhuman fakeup frauded foids thinking they can with the king. The nerves of these women!

Of course those threads are giga cope

Gay alien is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 3323, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
the girls look like giga subhumans by the way

Actually retarded. Get it through your thick alien skull, girls will say negative things about anybody but it doesnt correlate with what would they actually do.
This is true

girls say things like ‘omg I like nice guys who treat me good don’t care if he’s bald or short hehe’

You’ve probably seen those type of comments everywhere

I think doing a tinder experiment with a new number would be a better way judge his smv tho

I guarantee that jordan barrett has never had problems getting girls in his life, even without modelling

it’s a ridiculous cope to see this guy and think he doesn’t do well with women
Is he the best? Probably not, no
Does he struggle with women? Never

Mogd everyone here

Anyone who says otherwise is a coping ethnic ngl

there are literally vids of him on insta and youtube making out with 7+psl model foids just because some random curry subhuman claims he has no appeal we dont have to question it LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Lol just went to his insta and most girls commenting on his pics are giga stacys,

I think he’s weird looking in some pics but I’d rather have appeal with giga stacys then beckys who reject him lmao

you know how nerdy girls say they don’t like high t jocks bcz they can’t get them ? Maybe it’s same with barett

20200828 132813

"Frauded or not"

Nigga anyone can look like a God with frauding

It's entirely relevant to whether he's attractive or not
Yeah bro legit this is me unfrauded
Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

Vs when I use lighting to fraud angularity and get the right lens to adjust face width
pnN0kB8.jpg

Lol I agree the excessive structures of Barrett's face are holding him back from same level of some more normal looking chads but lol at forum curries saying he has zero appeal, trying to tie this shit to "nerdic failo" (major black hair hooknose ethnic cope). He has many times more appeal than anyone on this forum.
24DBEB0400000578-2917728-image-a-4_1421732181541.jpg
8a5d40860b88109ddb215897985c4911.jpg