Debunking "FEMCEL = INFINITE SMV" theory once and for all.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
I did two threads a week ago asking you guys the lowest level woman you would fuck and marry respectively. The answers are in.

Muh femcels have infinite SMV bro... muh LTB has more SMV than chad bro...
Guess what, here are the numbers.

For sex only, ONS:
More than 50% of you would only fuck a woman average and up.
Less than 50% of you would consider fucking a woman average or below, even by a little bit.
Less than 20% of you would consider fucking a woman noticeably below average.

This is still the easy part since ONS are not that serious and most women want commitment from guys they find sexually attractive.

For full legal commitment, marriage:
More than 90% of you would never marry a woman below average looking, if even by a tiny bit.
Less than 10% of you would marry a woman below average looking, if even by a tiny bit.
Less than 5% of you would marry a woman noticeably below average looking.
More than 50% of you would only marry a woman noticeably above average looking.

Let's end this cope that muh femcel got infinite SMV. I am aware that this site is narcy as fuck and there is a slight discrepancy of people who trolled as well. But in no real universe does a below average womans SMV hold up to that of a Chadlite+. Try debunking this. OLD doesn't count since disproportionate gender distributions. In every real life scenario it's over for most femcels and even just most women below average if they want to get commitment.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB rand @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar @LastTemp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24262, norwegianfreak, Deleted member 24444 and 15 others
Its still worse for men.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, GetShrekt, MoggerGaston and 11 others
A femcel can get a chadlite easily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 24444, MoggerGaston and 12 others
Isn't it obvious that femcels have no smv :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Its still worse for men.
It is, but the comparisons they unironically make are starting to get tiring. Femcels can't compete with attractive men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734
I dont think ltb has good options at all tho mtb is when it starts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734 and HarrierDuBois
It's time to log out and touch the grass

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Deleted member 25938, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
I dont think ltb has good options at all tho mtb is when it starts
LTB can get ONS relatively easily but marriage is very difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
1.The incels here do not reprsent the average societal population

2. Its easy to call random femoids subhuman on screen. Guarantee you most of these users would fall head over heel over any femoid giving these incels even a whiff of attention

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 24262, Clark69 and 12 others
1.The incels here do not reprsent the average societal population

2. Its easy to call random femoids subhuman on screen. Guarantee you most of these users would fall head over heel over any normal looking femoid giving these incels even a whiff of attention
Already defined LTB and femcel respectively in the thread. Also MTB's have no problems in dating market, but below average do.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
I did two threads a week ago asking you guys the lowest level woman you would fuck and marry respectively. The answers are in.

For sex only, ONS:
Less than 50% of you would consider fucking a woman average or below, even by a little bit.

This is still the easy part since ONS are not that serious and most women want commitment from guys they find sexually attractive.

More than 90% of you would never marry a woman below average looking, if even by a tiny bit.
Less than 10% of you would marry a woman below average looking, if even by a tiny bit.

Let's end this cope that muh femcel got infinite SMV. I am aware that this site is narcy as fuck and there is a slight discrepancy of people who trolled as well. But in no real universe does a below average womans SMV hold up to that of a Chadlite+. Try debunking this. OLD doesn't count since disproportionate gender distributions. In every real life scenario it's over for most femcels and even just most women below average if they want to get commitment.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB rand @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar @LastTemp
Subhuman grannies can get plenty of likes on Tinder but next to nothing on Hinge, as proven on my Grannyfish experiments. It's also assumed that the majority of women who are on Hinge are looking for LTR.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Prettyboy, User49 and 2 others
standardcels.org

The thing is that so many of us are desperate for just one sexual experience, but once we get past that hypothetical checkpoint we plan ahead, creating looks thresholds for ourselves. This site does strive towards near-perfection / idealized conditions, so such is natural.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and HarrierDuBois
Just go on r/hinge for femcels and LTBs complaining about "men don't want them for commitment". @Chadeep
Subhuman grannies can get plenty of likes on Tinder but next to nothing on Hinge, as proven on my Grannyfish experiments. It's also assumed that the majority of women who are on Hinge are looking for LTR.
Yes, below average is close to impossible for LTR.

standardcels.org

The thing is that so many of us are desperate for just one sexual experience, but once we get past that hypothetical checkpoint we plan ahead, creating looks thresholds for ourselves. This site does strive towards near-perfection / idealized conditions, so such is natural.
You are right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Over for shriveled raisins with shingles and meningitis B.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Honestly didn’t read

Women have an infinite supply of guys for sex, but not for LTR
The thing is that a lot of femcels want to date above their looksmatch, and expect commitment from chad which they won't get

Also, you think that the results here are legit? These guys try to act like they have high standards but everyone simped for an LTB gook jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chadeep and 4 others
TL;DR: Plenty of femcels and ltbs to go around.
The thing is that a lot of femcels want to date above their looksmatch, and expect commitment from chad which they won't get

Also, you think that the results here are legit? These guys try to act like they have high standards but everyone simped for an LTB gook jfl.

avg-png.2079869
average-white-png.2079873
average-poc-png.2079874

• Woah

I am aware that this site is narcy as fuck and there is a slight discrepancy of people who trolled as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Already defined LTB and femcel respectively in the thread. Also MTB's have no problems in dating market, but below average do.
Going off ur definitions, I think when most of us casually say that we'd fuck femcels, we usually are referring to what u define as LTB. Ur definition of a femcel is a foid that's pretty much deformed, I think it's fair that most incels here wouldn't hit given that most of them are are ltn lookswise

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chadeep, Xangsane and 2 others
Going off ur definitions, I think when most of us casually say that we'd fuck femcels, we usually are referring to what u define as LTB. Ur definition of a femcel is a foid that's pretty much deformed, I think it's fair that most incels here wouldn't hit given that most of them are are ltn lookswise
Femcel = Woman who is involuntarily celibate looks wise. Still I see your argument.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
CBA to explain why this is wrong but trust me it is

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23115
more like debunking the idea that you have a brain

Honestly the reality is even worse than this experiment because the average guy thinks the average girls looks level is a girl that is actually in the top 20% of looks.

For guys who rot on this site and will barely call anything a stacy, it is even worse, guys here call top 10% of girls LTB.

Just like how girls think that rich guys are extremely common when it isn't.

Hypergamy is a myth.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Chadeep, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Femcel = Woman who is involuntarily celibate looks wise. Still I see your argument

Funny GIF

Femcel = a woman who can’t get commitment from a man beyond her league that she feels entitled to

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MoggerGaston, hypernormie and 1 other person

i agree womens problem is the majority have sexual access to men 1-3 points more attractive, but the women are not attractive enough to get chad/tyrone to stop fucking other women and commit to her. But the women rather get their brains fucked out by chad/tyrone then get ltr with lesser or avg man. Even when they get older instead of 80-20 it becomes 80-40.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
High iq thread

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24262 and HarrierDuBois
CBA to explain why this is wrong but trust me it is
Just do a ltb tinder experiment and prove it it’s not even hard. Women can fuck guys way hotter than their lookslevel but obviously the guy won’t stick around.
I’ve fucked girls off tinder then I objectively mog to death and they think I will ltr them and all I do is fuck and block.

Women however as OP says are fucked when it comes to commitment it is true.

• +1
femcel women = htn men smv

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

For sex only, ONS:

This is the worst possible place to make such a survey because it is a blackpilled site that revolves almost exclusively about analising peoples looks and discerning what makes someone as attractive as possible. Of course the people here are going to be hypercritical on all things regarding looks. You cant decide to just throw out OLD when it is the most common way in which hookups and relationships are starting nowadays and yes, even the most hideously morphed femcel is getting a literal infinite amount of sexual attention online which arguably does translate to an infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 25667
@Xangsane link the granny experiment tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Make a ltb tinder and leave it 3 days and come back to this pls
She will get matches but doe women locking in a guy is more important and a LTB will only be able to date the ugliest ones

Plus will she even match htn+

This is the worst possible place to make such a survey because it is a blackpilled site that revolves almost exclusively about analising peoples looks and discerning what makes someone as attractive as possible. Of course the people here are going to be hypercritical on all things regarding looks. You cant decide to just throw out OLD when it is the most common way in which hookups and relationships are starting nowadays and yes, even the most hideously morphed femcel is getting a literal infinite amount of sexual attention online which arguably does translate to an infinite smv
Just do a ltb tinder experiment and prove it it’s not even hard. Women can fuck guys way hotter than their lookslevel but obviously the guy won’t stick around.
I’ve fucked girls off tinder then I objectively mog to death and they think I will ltr them and all I do is fuck and block.

Women however as OP says are fucked when it comes to commitment it is true.
Foids want men to commit 90% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WishIwasChico and HarrierDuBois
@Xangsane link the granny experiment tbh

even the most hideously morphed femcel is getting a literal infinite amount of sexual attention online which arguably does translate to an infinite smv
She unironically isn't, most men hate ugly women and are open to fuck, but not settle, just below average looking women.

She unironically isn't, most men hate ugly women and are open to fuck, but not settle, just below average looking women.
Yet below average women get into relationships all the time. In fact since women generally date up you can safely assume that a substantial amount of relationships are composed of below average women with above average men. This is the basis of hypergamy and we're seeing it play out in real time. I do agree that there's more single women than ever but thats by their own choice since theyve decided that it's Chad or death. Not being able to secure commitment from someone far above your smv level does not mean that theyre not capable of securing commitment at all or that its hard to find, it just means theyre being overly hypergamous retards. At any moment they could date within their own level and instantly secure a proper relationship

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Bump tbh

standardcels.org

We only want pretty ladies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
JBF is LAW

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and HarrierDuBois
one man's femcel is another man's stacy

so point is moot

not the same with men

I realized that a skinny LTB/MTB in my country is a solid Stacylight for the average american woman

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back