Debunking that Prophet Muhammed PBUH is a pedo (AGECUCKS AND ISLAMOPHOBES ON SUICIDE WATCH)

TheBiggestIncelEver

TheBiggestIncelEver

Platinum
A lot of misinformed cucks like to say the prophet Muhammed is a pedo due to him marrying a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9. Lets take a look at the definition of pedophilia. Image 2024 10 23 022134618 PREPUBESCENT means someone who didn't hit puberty. Women aged faster back then. Also even today women are hitting puberty at ages 8-13 Image 2024 10 23 022250944 .
Aisha was able to put her head on the prophets shoulder. How could a 9 year old be that tall today? Meaning that they aged quicker back then since an 9 year old today wouldn't be able to put her head on a grown mans shoulder. Hadith : " Sahih Muslim 892f"

Image 2024 10 23 022846966

Also Issac married Rebecca at 3 years old when Issac was 40 here's the verse "Rashi on genesis 25:20". Image 2024 10 23 023152626
@Gengar

Also, if you Eurocucks say "goat fucker" In Islam you get the death penalty for having sex with a animal in Europe and USA some countries its legal to have sex with animals and some states its legal to have sex with animals. Image 2024 10 23 023737395 No wonder so many Females and cucks hate Islam its because they want to get fucked by dogs. Watch someone try to use non authentic hadiths. ALLAHU AKBAR!

I'm going to be hopping off .org after posting this thread to sleep for the day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: grungymallard97, rg1235, StalinCel and 12 others
Why was Muhammeds dad named Abdullah (which means slave of Allah) when he was an idol worshipper?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, grungymallard97 and Bars
Who cares? Only retards and ethnics argue over shit like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iluvmilk, moredatesmorerapes, HeightPilledum and 13 others
PREPUBESCENT means someone who didn't hit puberty. Women aged faster back then. Also even today women are hitting puberty at ages 8-13
^ nigger tries to find excuses for pedophilia
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, qazw, jacobrb07 and 6 others
^ nigger tries to find excuses for pedophilia
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Not pedophilia she was able to put her head the prophets shoulders meaning she was tall. A 9 year old today can't place her head on a grown mans shoulder meaning Aisha hit puberty faster and earlier then the people today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, jacobrb07, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
Why was Muhammeds dad named Abdullah (which means slave of Allah) when he was an idol worshipper?
I'm going to be hopping off .org after posting this thread to sleep for the day.

There are varying sources regarding Isaac and Rivky
According to one tradition, she was born when Isaac was bound on the altar. Since Isaac was twenty-six years old at the time, and forty when he married Rebekah (Gen. 25:20), she was thus fourteen years old when she married (Seder Olam Rabbah 1).

Anyway the problem isn't so much the marrying when kid , its the fucking and consummating innit

The shoulder thing doesn't prove much.

When people are sitting down, the height difference lessens.

• +1
Reactions: chicoslefteyelash
Allah means God, Ilah means god I think

"I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 4, Hadith 229)

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, omnilegent, Kao and 3 others
"I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them."
Yeah I know this:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
that chart is fake.. and theres more cases of beastiality in 3rd world

To my knowledge, this meant to show that semen is not impure so that if you find some on your clothes after cleaning off, you don't have to go back and change or wash your clothes before prayer. Unlike Urine where you should be more careful of it getting on your clothes when using the bathroom for example, or if you find it on your clothes before praying you should change or wash that piece.

It's annoying how some of you like to do this with Islam.

Im sure theres many things I could point to, in Judaism and Christianity that when when plastered alone and misrepresented would look comical to a non-religious person, and you would be scrambling to show them the context to not look weird. Yet I wouldn't because it's not fair.

You don't have to accept Islam but stop trying to intentionally misrepresent it.

Last edited:
Well if your parents made you waste 18 years of your life on utter bullshit would you not be a little annoyed you fell for a lie

that chart is fake.. and theres more cases of beastiality in 3rd world

I'm from Bengal were Muslims no we don't fuck animals but child marriage does happen but it's not child child marriage they are of the same age give or take 2 years it's not pedophilic it's just how things are in poorer countries

Well if your parents made you waste 18 years of your life on utter bullshit would you not be a little annoyed you fell for a lie
Yes obviously, doesn't mean I need to now waste my time on religious debates online. Unless you get some sort of pleasure from that.

Yes obviously, doesn't mean I need to now waste my time on religious debates online. Unless you get some sort of pleasure from that.

Oh that's cope but I feel cheated and robbed I wasted 18 years over made up cock sucking garble and I didn't even have a choice you can leave Scientology you can't leave what your born into until 18 or 16 religion is the cancer of the masses

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

No wonder these dudes are so dumb lmao if they believe this is the kind of shit that debunks critics of Islam 💀

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

No wonder these dudes are so dumb lmao if they believe this is the kind of shit that debunks critics of Islam 💀
Their own sources state aisha was 6 (or 7) abd got shagged at 9 by the greatest pedophile in human history allhamdullilahi Sunni Muslims and evangelicals are equal in IQ both are truly disabled @TheBiggestIncelEver change your name to thebiggestCOPERever

Girls aged slower back then due to lack of nutrition :lul::lul::lul:

If aisha could put her head on Mo mos shoulder it’s either due to Mohammed being a manlet :lul: or he was sitting down and a manlet. If fucking a 9yr old is fine then you admit your prophet also had a small willy so Mohammed was a Micro penis bad boy inshallah

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
A lot of misinformed cucks like to say the prophet Muhammed is a pedo due to him marrying a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9. Lets take a look at the definition of pedophilia. View attachment 3253784 PREPUBESCENT means someone who didn't hit puberty. Women aged faster back then. Also even today women are hitting puberty at ages 8-13View attachment 3253786.
Aisha was able to put her head on the prophets shoulder. How could a 9 year old be that tall today? Meaning that they aged quicker back then since an 9 year old today wouldn't be able to put her head on a grown mans shoulder. Hadith : " Sahih Muslim 892f"

View attachment 3253793

Also Issac married Rebecca at 3 years old when Issac was 40 here's the verse "Rashi on genesis 25:20".View attachment 3253794
@Gengar

Also, if you Eurocucks say "goat fucker" In Islam you get the death penalty for having sex with a animal in Europe and USA some countries its legal to have sex with animals and some states its legal to have sex with animals. View attachment 3253799 No wonder so many Females and cucks hate Islam its because they want to get fucked by dogs. Watch someone try to use non authentic hadiths. ALLAHU AKBAR!

If you fucked a 9 year old today you would go to jail for pedophilia charges.

Sand nigger

• +1
Reactions: qazw, thebuffdon690 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Muslims*

They wannna fuck little kids, do I need to say more? Why would I debate somebody on such a thing it’s just common sense fucking kids is wrong and mo mo fucked kids.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and thebuffdon690
Their own sources state aisha was 6 (or 7) abd got shagged at 9 by the greatest pedophile in human history allhamdullilahi Sunni Muslims and evangelicals are equal in IQ both are truly disabled @TheBiggestIncelEver change your name to thebiggestCOPERever

Girls aged slower back then due to lack of nutrition :lul::lul::lul:

If aisha could put her head on Mo mos shoulder it’s either due to Mohammed being a manlet :lul: or he was sitting down and a manlet. If fucking a 9yr old is fine then you admit your prophet also had a small willy so Mohammed was a Micro penis bad boy inshallah
This guy described the definition of pedophilia and then went on to describe exactly what pedophilia is lmao with Muhammad

Thinking that somehow disproves the claim. Low iq cucks man

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you fucked a 9 year old today you would go to jail for pedophilia charges.

Sand nigger
They are desperate to be able to fuck kids

@TheBiggestIncelEver if it’s not pedophilia why don’t you just revoke your incel status by fucking a “child” wait no it’s not a child it’s an adult

Obviously you won’t because you, I and every other Muslim knows it’s pedophilia, that’s why you don’t do it

@PrinceLuenLeoncur actual retards man

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

@TheBiggestIncelEver if it’s not pedophilia why don’t you just revoke your incel status by fucking a “child” wait no it’s not a child it’s an adult

Obviously you won’t because you, I and every other Muslim knows it’s pedophilia, that’s why you don’t do it

The Holy Spirit convicts the mohammedens into knowing it’s wrong but they suspend their prefrontal cortex and HAVE TO DEFEND FUCKING little kids because Mohammed fucked a child and their Sunna forced them to follow his example and that he’s the BEST example.

This is why Muslims are fucked. If anybody tries to defend this then imo they are too far gone and destined for hell where they belong

• +1

Muslims pray to a black cube (saturn). Allah is made up.

Only Jesus Christ bring light into this world. That’s why we celebrate winter solstice and the rise of Jesus. 12 disciples

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and looksmaxxing223
A lot of misinformed cucks like to say the prophet Muhammed is a pedo due to him marrying a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9. Lets take a look at the definition of pedophilia. View attachment 3253784 PREPUBESCENT means someone who didn't hit puberty. Women aged faster back then. Also even today women are hitting puberty at ages 8-13View attachment 3253786.

View attachment 3253793

Also Issac married Rebecca at 3 years old when Issac was 40 here's the verse "Rashi on genesis 25:20".View attachment 3253794
@Gengar

Also, if you Eurocucks say "goat fucker" In Islam you get the death penalty for having sex with a animal in Europe and USA some countries its legal to have sex with animals and some states its legal to have sex with animals. View attachment 3253799 No wonder so many Females and cucks hate Islam its because they want to get fucked by dogs. Watch someone try to use non authentic hadiths. ALLAHU AKBAR!

Very good thread brotha. You aren't just debunking the myth for the kafircels, but also the shameful muzzie cucks who also believe Aisha RA was 6 and 9 years old respectively. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::love:

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
In fiqh you can't have sex with a girl that isn't mature

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver

View attachment 3253793

@Gengar

Dnr you ugly cuck, 56 sex with 9=pedo

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and 88PSLinAgartha

A 9 year old today is different from a 9 year old back then.

• JFL
A 9 year old today is different from a 9 year old back then.
No it’s not

It’s the exact same

A 9 year old back then isn’t suddenly an adult stop kidding yourself

Also shariah is timeless so you should be able to fuck “kids” rn so do it nigga

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
No it’s not

It’s the exact same

A 9 year old back then isn’t suddenly an adult stop kidding yourself

Also shariah is timeless so you should be able to fuck “kids” rn so do it nigga
The Quran and Hadith says she has to be physically mature . A 9 year old back then ages faster in the desert then now.

The Quran and Hadith says she has to be physically mature . A 9 year old back then ages faster in the desert then now.
“Trust me bro”

Also ur literally lying Quran says you can fuck a prepubescent girl

Aisha was also prepubescent according to Sunni sources

Ur dawah isn’t gonna work on my buddy, u chose the wrong ex Muzzie to fuck with

There are varying sources regarding Isaac and Rivky
According to one tradition, she was born when Isaac was bound on the altar. Since Isaac was twenty-six years old at the time, and forty when he married Rebekah (Gen. 25:20), she was thus fourteen years old when she married (Seder Olam Rabbah 1).

Anyway the problem isn't so much the marrying when kid , its the fucking and consummating innit

View attachment 3253807

The shoulder thing doesn't prove much.

When people are sitting down, the height difference lessens.
Some sources say aisha was 19 when married

@Prince

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@TheBiggestIncelEver

Rebecca wasn’t 3

She was much older than that because she carried barrels of water after and fed an school of camels she also RODE camels on her own and got on and off them.

You as a dirty sand nigger know how big camels are right? Yeah disgusting yellow skin brown faggot so with that in mind answer men can an 3 yr old do that? There ya go she wasn’t 3 thank you Arab fuckerr for admitting she want 3

Now here’s a reminder your Mohammed may police be upon him was 53 and fucked an 9yr old that disgusting filthy Bedouin filth

View attachment 3253793

@Gengar

the mental gymnastics that have gone into defending a child fucking 'deity' :ROFLMAO:

“Trust me bro”

Also ur literally lying Quran says you can fuck a prepubescent girl

Aisha was also prepubescent according to Sunni sources

Ur dawah isn’t gonna work on my buddy, u chose the wrong ex Muzzie to fuck with
Give me the verse no she wasn’t prepubescent. She was tall since women aged faster back then

@TheBiggestIncelEver

Rebecca wasn’t 3

She was much older than that because she carried barrels of water after and fed an school of camels she also RODE camels on her own and got on and off them.

You as a dirty sand nigger know how big camels are right? Yeah disgusting yellow skin brown faggot so with that in mind answer men can an 3 yr old do that? There ya go she wasn’t 3 thank you Arab fuckerr for admitting she want 3

Now here’s a reminder your Mohammed may police be upon him was 53 and fucked an 9yr old that disgusting filthy Bedouin filth
Lmao this why I tagged u

It’s hilarious when you go off like that 😂

Peak entertainment

"uhm but the current law in the united states of america says that you must be 18 years old in order to marry, therefore your prophet is a pedophile" 🤓☝️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and thebuffdon690
"uhm but the current law in the united states of america says that you must be 18 years old in order to marry, therefore your prophet is a pedophile" 🤓☝️
According to Sunni he would be a pedo

But shia just denies all of that right?

But also I have a question I would agree with the Shia interpretation of it but what’s your evidence of Aisha not being a child or the whole thing jusr didn’t take place or something ?

Lmao this why I tagged u

It’s hilarious when you go off like that 😂

Peak entertainment
@TheBiggestIncelEver

Rebecca wasn’t 3

IMG 3888 IMG 3887
Arabs and Muslims count age after puberty.

@TheBiggestIncelEver

Rebecca wasn’t 3

Arabs counted age after puberty

According to Sunni he would be a pedo

But shia just denies all of that right?

But also I have a question I would agree with the Shia interpretation of it but what’s your evidence of Aisha not being a child or the whole thing jusr didn’t take place or something ?
the authenticity of that narration is not acceptable among shias but it could have been that age

however if it is true it shows that the Prophet ﷺ waited 3 years before consummating the marriage and he ﷺ would have no other reason to do that except waiting for her to be pubescent

• +1