Debunking that Prophet Muhammed PBUH is a pedo (AGECUCKS AND ISLAMOPHOBES ON SUICIDE WATCH)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just because you start puberty it doesnt make you adult also gen 25:20 Doesnt even metion rebbecas age and in

Genesis 24:17-19 rebbeca carrys water no 3 yr old can carry that​

Brother I have won the debate already no need to argue with him OPs lost I won I refuted his statement about Arabs counting after puberty he lost it’s over

Rejoice I have destroyed the Pisslamists for the 31st time and haven’t lost a single time

• +1
Reactions: xloks
A lot of misinformed cucks like to say the prophet Muhammed is a pedo due to him marrying a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9. Lets take a look at the definition of pedophilia. View attachment 3253784 PREPUBESCENT means someone who didn't hit puberty. Women aged faster back then. Also even today women are hitting puberty at ages 8-13View attachment 3253786.
Aisha was able to put her head on the prophets shoulder. How could a 9 year old be that tall today? Meaning that they aged quicker back then since an 9 year old today wouldn't be able to put her head on a grown mans shoulder. Hadith : " Sahih Muslim 892f"

View attachment 3253793

Also Issac married Rebecca at 3 years old when Issac was 40 here's the verse "Rashi on genesis 25:20".View attachment 3253794
@Gengar

Also, if you Eurocucks say "goat fucker" In Islam you get the death penalty for having sex with a animal in Europe and USA some countries its legal to have sex with animals and some states its legal to have sex with animals. View attachment 3253799 No wonder so many Females and cucks hate Islam its because they want to get fucked by dogs. Watch someone try to use non authentic hadiths. ALLAHU AKBAR!

I'm going to be hopping off .org after posting this thread to sleep for the day.
Wow one of the worst threads of the day I no longer like u

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Schizotypalcel
Prove it the guy prince luenor debunked u
I just did IMG 3888 IMG 3887

Prove it the guy prince luenor debunked u
Check my previous comments the last 2 I left before this one. I literally despoiled OP like a little girl he can’t refute it but repeat “Arabs counted after puberty” despite me showing him that wasn’t the case and isn’t how Muslims and Islamic scholars count aishas age even in the past.

He lost it’s sad but you see what Islam does to the mind?

As Churchill Said “Islam is to a man what mange is to a dog”

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Not pedophilia she was able to put her head the prophets shoulders meaning she was tall. A 9 year old today can't place her head on a grown mans shoulder meaning Aisha hit puberty faster and earlier then the people today.
Perhaps Mohammed was just a fucking manlet and a little girl heightmogged him

Not that unlikely considering how much of a disgusting man he was. Couldn't have been a tall Chabdul slayer. He was definitely some sort of ugly goblin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Schizotypalcel
Most people that look up to this shit i knew wants to convert or just became atheists an got shunned by there families.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Arabs counted age after puberty back then View attachment 3254912View attachment 3254913
• Sahih al-Bukhari 5133: “The Prophet married her when she was six years old, and consummated his marriage with her when she was nine years old.”
• Sahih al-Bukhari 5134: Repeats the same age at marriage and consummation.
• Sahih Muslim: Another highly respected Hadith collection:
• Sahih Muslim 1422a: “Aisha reported that Allah’s Messenger married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine

2. Classical Scholars

• Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani (1372-1449): A renowned medieval Islamic scholar, known for his extensive commentary on Sahih al-Bukhari, Fath al-Bari. He affirmed the narration regarding Aisha’s age and considered it reliable.

• Al-Nawawi (1233–1277): A famous Shafi’i jurist and scholar, also known for his commentary on Sahih Muslim. He acknowledged the narration of Aisha’s age in Sahih Muslim and considered it authentic.

• Ibn Kathir (1300–1373): A prominent Islamic scholar and historian, best known for his Quranic exegesis (Tafsir Ibn Kathir). In his Al-Bidaya wa’l-Nihaya (The Beginning and the End), a history of Islam, he also affirms Aisha’s age as nine at consummation, based on the Hadith narrations.

3. Contemporary Muslim Scholars

• Shaykh Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani (1914-1999): A 20th-century Islamic scholar known for his work in Hadith authentication. He supported the authenticity of the Hadiths that report Aisha’s age at marriage and consummation.

• Mufti Muhammad Shafi: A 20th-century Islamic scholar from South Asia and a leading figure in the Deobandi movement. In his writings, he refers to the Sahih narrations of Aisha’s age and discusses the context surrounding her marriage.

Arguments Against the “Age Counting from Puberty” Theory

Most classical scholars do not support the theory that ages were counted from the onset of puberty. Ages for various events in early Islamic history, including the birth and death of the Prophet and his companions, were recorded using the lunar calendar and did not rely on puberty as a reference point. Scholars who have discussed this include:

• Ibn Sa’d (784-845) in Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir provided biographical details of early Muslims, including ages from birth to death, showing that ages were recorded normally.

• Al-Tabari (838-923) in his historical works gives a detailed chronology of the life of Prophet Muhammad and his companions using age markers that reflect conventional age counting.

Once again @grungymallard97 @thebuffdon690 @xloks @schitzowarrior40

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and grungymallard97
Most people that look up to this shit i knew wants to convert or just became atheists a got shunned by there families.
Islam is the fastest growing religion by converts

Check my previous comments the last 2 I left before this one. I literally despoiled OP like a little girl he can’t refute it but repeat “Arabs counted after puberty” despite me showing him that wasn’t the case and isn’t how Muslims and Islamic scholars count aishas age even in the past.

As Churchill Said “Islam is to a man what mange is to a dog”
IMG 3890

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Im saying people that grew up getting neglected by there family's bc of beliefs of islam i don't live it they do. And i never said they where converts they where born into it an wanted to convert to another religion or just purely drop it.

View attachment 3254917
See this is what mohammedens resort to when they lose :lul::lul::lul:

Yes false Christianity is dying in the west which is fine with me western Christianity is heterodox Protestantism mainly with some Roman Catholicism in the end only Eastern Orthodoxy will remain :lul::lul::lul:

And notice how the LOSS OF CHRISTIANS is in the WESTERN WORLD. Outside of the WEST CHRISTIANITY IS GROWING ITS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN AFRICA LATIN AMERCIA AND EAST ASIA.

Losing the west is a TRADE I’m willing to Make

• +1
Im saying people that grew up getting neglected by there family's bc of beliefs of islam i don't live it they do. And i never said they where converts they where born into it an wanted to convert to another religion or just purely drop it.
It’s actually not the fastest growing by converts but notice how now he’s attacking Christianity because I have refuted him and shown his won Islamic scholars and historians and disciples disagree with his nonsense.

He got RKT by me.

Christianity is the fastest growing religion by conversions and even if Islams the fastest growing fret not the Bible tells us in the end time people will fall away from the faith and satan will take hold (Allah is satan) so be assured that this is a sign of the coming of THE SON OF MAN, Islams rise proves Jesus is soon at hand don’t lose faith but REJOICE for our GOD OUR KING IS COMING

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, xloks and Schizotypalcel
Perhaps Mohammed was just a fucking manlet and a little girl heightmogged him

Not that unlikely considering how much of a disgusting man he was. Couldn't have been a tall Chabdul slayer. He was definitely some sort of ugly goblin
I said this to OP earlier. You also forgot to mention the greatest gayrab pedophile on earth had a little penis which is what he used to fuck Aisha and not kill her with his maggot faggot. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and HeightPilledum
It’s actually not the fastest growing by converts but notice how now he’s attacking Christianity because I have refuted him and shown his won Islamic scholars and historians and disciples disagree with his nonsense.
How am I attacking Christianity ? I’m just saying the truth that Islam is the fastest growing religion by converts .

• JFL
I said this to OP earlier. You also forgot to mention the greatest gayrab pedophile on earth had a little penis which is what he used to fuck Aisha and not kill her with his maggot faggot. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Issac is a pedophile not Muhammed

• JFL
How am I attacking Christianity ? I’m just saying the truth that Islam is the fastest growing religion by converts .
By births* not by converts

Christianity is the fastest by conversion. Just because you get a few niggers in the UK and France to convert to pisslam doesn’t mean your on top, we Christian’s are converting Asia Africa and Latin America lmfao in the global south we are WINNING BRUTALLY. You Muslims can have the western world where nobody has kids we will take the global south where avg African has 7 kids per household

Thanks for the trade

• +1
Issac is a pedophile not Muhammed
I showed you your own scholars and historians agree Mohammed mounted a 9yr old baby girl :lul::lul::lul: everybody has seen my reply to you it’s over throw in the towel you lost like every MUDSLIME that comes against me

• +1
I showed you your own scholars and historians agree Mohammed mounted a 9yr old baby girl :lul::lul::lul: everybody has seen my reply to you it’s over throw in the towel you lost like every MUDSLIME that comes against me
He must be like 10 years old or smth

Youngest org user record founded just now

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Dnr + go back to your country