Debunking that Prophet Muhammed PBUH is a pedo (AGECUCKS AND ISLAMOPHOBES ON SUICIDE WATCH)

I just proved he’s not a pedo
You didn’t

The definition of a pedo is exactly what Muhammad was

Stop coping with all this bullshit

Idc if ur a Muzzie just accept he was a pedophile, it doesn’t even directly disprove Islam

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
shut up jihadi faggot
Dnr you ugly cuck, 56 sex with 9=pedo
IMG 3888 IMG 3887
Arabs and Muslims counted age after puberty

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
the authenticity of that narration is not acceptable among shias but it could have been that age

however if it is true it shows that the Prophet ﷺ waited 3 years before consummating the marriage and he ﷺ would have no other reason to do that except waiting for her to be pubescent
I mean there are other reasons but probably not worth discussing

But just for the record

You didn’t

The definition of a pedo is exactly what Muhammad was

Stop coping with all this bullshit

Idc if ur a Muzzie just accept he was a pedophile, it doesn’t even directly disprove Islam
How when Muslims start counting age after puberty? IMG 3888 IMG 3887

• JFL
I would’ve if he actually was a pedophile but he’s not since Muslims count age after puberty. Meaning Aisha was around 18-19

• JFL
I would’ve if he actually was a pedophile but he’s not since Muslims count age after puberty. Meaning Aisha was around 18-19
That’s been debunked 1000 times by Muslims and critics

But sure keep coping Idc anymore

U will die a subhuman who was conned by a pedo

That’s been debunked 1000 times by Muslims and critics

But sure keep coping Idc anymore

U will die a subhuman who was conned by a pedo
I said all the proof I need to disprove the fact the he’s a pedo.

View attachment 3254595View attachment 3254596
Arabs and Muslims counted age after puberty
Any evidence that this was the case during the time of Mo Mo the pedo.

And how do you respond to your own hadiths

In Surah Al-Talaq (65) verse 4, it states:

As for your women past the age of menstruation, in case you do not know, their waiting period is three months, and those who have not menstruated as well. As for those who are pregnant, their waiting period ends with delivery.1 And whoever is mindful of Allah, He will make their matters easy for them.

وَٱلَّـٰٓـِٔى يَئِسْنَ مِنَ ٱلْمَحِيضِ مِن نِّسَآئِكُمْ إِنِ ٱرْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَـٰثَةُ أَشْهُرٍۢ وَٱلَّـٰٓـِٔى لَمْ يَحِضْنَ ۚ وَأُو۟لَـٰتُ ٱلْأَحْمَالِ أَجَلُهُنَّ أَن يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُۥ مِنْ أَمْرِهِۦ يُسْرًۭا

-Now let's analyze it here:

Islam allows marriage at any age, even if in the cradle according to scholars.

So the verse here states that if the woman can't menustrate then her waiting period is 3 months, this applies to the first 2 types of women:

1- the one who is too old for it.

2- the one who is too young to menustrate in the first place.

And lastly if she was pregnant then we wait until she gives birth.

So after seeing all of this we can see that Islam allows for marriage and seuxal intimacy, as well as sexual intercource! Regardless of age or puberty starting....

Basically Aisha's mother made her eat a lot over and over so she can gain weight to be able to bear/withstand sex with Muhammad.

As we can see in the following:

Ibn Najim said in (Al-Bahr Al-Raiq): They disagreed about the time of consummation with a young girl, and it was said: He should not consummate the marriage with her unless she reaches puberty. It was said: It can be entered into when she reaches nine years of age. It was said: If she is obese and can tolerate intercourse, he may have sex with her, otherwise no.

فقال ابن نجيم في (البحر الرائق): اختلفوا في وقت الدخول بالصغيرة، فقيل: لا يدخل بها ما لم تبلغ. وقيل: يدخل بها إذا بلغت تسع سنين. وقيل: إن كانت سمينة جسيمة تطيق الجماع يدخل بها، وإلا فلا. اهـ.

So there it is.... even before puberty, Islam will still allow it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and thebuffdon690

As for your women past the age of menstruation, in case you do not know, their waiting period is three months, and those who have not menstruated as well. As for those who are pregnant, their waiting period ends with delivery.1 And whoever is mindful of Allah, He will make their matters easy for them.

وَٱلَّـٰٓـِٔى يَئِسْنَ مِنَ ٱلْمَحِيضِ مِن نِّسَآئِكُمْ إِنِ ٱرْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَـٰثَةُ أَشْهُرٍۢ وَٱلَّـٰٓـِٔى لَمْ يَحِضْنَ ۚ وَأُو۟لَـٰتُ ٱلْأَحْمَالِ أَجَلُهُنَّ أَن يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُۥ مِنْ أَمْرِهِۦ يُسْرًۭا

So the verse here states that if the woman can't menustrate then her waiting period is 3 months, this applies to the first 2 types of women:

So after seeing all of this we can see that Islam allows for marriage and seuxal intimacy, as well as sexual intercource! Regardless of age or puberty starting....

Basically Aisha's mother made her eat a lot over and over so she can gain weight to be able to bear/withstand sex with Muhammad.

Ibn Najim said in (Al-Bahr Al-Raiq): They disagreed about the time of consummation with a young girl, and it was said: He should not consummate the marriage with her unless she reaches puberty. It was said: It can be entered into when she reaches nine years of age. It was said: If she is obese and can tolerate intercourse, he may have sex with her, otherwise no.

فقال ابن نجيم في (البحر الرائق): اختلفوا في وقت الدخول بالصغيرة، فقيل: لا يدخل بها ما لم تبلغ. وقيل: يدخل بها إذا بلغت تسع سنين. وقيل: إن كانت سمينة جسيمة تطيق الجماع يدخل بها، وإلا فلا. اهـ.

He will cope with this also

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
"yes shes nine but she hit puberty early!!! :soy::soy:"

• +1
He will cope with this also
Can all he wants his prophet was a pedo :lul::lul:

I respect Muslims like this

At least they accept their prophet was a disgusting piece of shit

• +1

You still didn’t prove the fact that when Rebeca was 3 Issac was 40 and married her . Arabs and Muslims counted age when someone hit puberty. So aisha was around 18 IMG 3889 IMG 3888 IMG 3887

You still didn’t prove the fact that when Rebeca was 3 Issac was 40 and married her . Arabs and Muslims counted age when someone hit puberty. So aisha was around 18 View attachment 3254606View attachment 3254607View attachment 3254608
Doesn’t say her age in the bible so your argument failed before it gets off it’s feet

So basically if you dont know, The Four main sunni schools of thought Hanafi,Shaafi,Hanabi,Maaliki. All forbid keeping 3D or 2D images of Living beings in muslim homes. Heres a fatwa from our salafi friends at islamqa On the forbidding of images

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/39806 A hadith on it as well

Al-Bukhaari (3226) and Muslim (2106) narrated from Abu Talhah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said; “The angels do not enter a house in which there is an image.”

If you do a little more research on this, you will find out that there’s a exception to this rule

Young girls are allowed to play with dolls until around the age of nine

Heres a another fatwa from islamqa on this

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/175405

From above article:

It was authentically reported in the Two Sahih Books of Hadith: On the authority of `Aishah who narrated: I used to play with dolls in the presence of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and I had female friends who used to play along with me. They would hide from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) whenever he entered, but he would call them to join and play with me.

Conclusion

1.All sunni schools of thought forbid 3D or 2D images in houses

2.There are fatwas from multiple muslim sites on this such as the one cited on how girls are excluded from this rule

3. The reason why such fatwas exist is due to Muhhamad’s marriage with Aisha and hadiths where she was allowed to play with dolls till Muhhamad consumated this marriage with her

Common logic:

I would like to you use logic and think about it yourself, when is the last you saw a 19 year old girl playing with dolls and this means that Aisha was definitely six when Muhhamad married her and nine when he consumated this marriage with her or around this age.

Now we get some hadiths

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

SAHIH MUSLIM

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3309; see also 3310)

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311)

SUNAN ABU DAWUD

Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4915)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2380)

Evidence outside of hadiths about Aisha that Muhhamad had interest in children Heres a hadiths where Muhhamad encourages his followers to marry children

And he also said he would marry the daughter of ibn abbas when she reaches the age of Aisha

• +1
I am pretty sure a 54 year old man raping a 9 year old is not considered age cucking.

• +1
Bro I’m a deist should I convert to Christianity?

I don’t see the point tbh but I like the religion
Yes convert I can explain to you why or show you jay dyer who explains why Christianity is the only religion that makes sense and is legit

Add me on discord and I’ll explain why Christianity is the only religion and why YHWH is the one true god (Allah is a Demo)

Anyways
This argument, that Rebecca was but 3 years of age at the time of her marriage to Isaac, does not find support from the Biblical account. In Genesis 24:15-16 Rebecca is described as a young woman—hardly a child. Verse 16 says literally, "The young woman was very attractive in appearance, a maiden whom no man had known."

In Genesis 24:64-67, Isaac marries Rebecca after he met her at the well. Verse 67 says, "Then Isaac brought her into the tent of Sarah his mother and took Rebekah, and she became his wife, and he loved her." This would suggest that Rebecca was old enough to be married, which generally infers she was older than a toddler. Though a man could customarily marry in ancient Hebrew society once he had reached that which is considered of an age to marry, that usually being at ages after puberty, there are no records of any as young as toddlers or very small children marrying. @TheBiggestIncelEver

• +1
Not a single white person arguing over this

• JFL
Bro I’m a deist should I convert to Christianity?

I don’t see the point tbh but I like the religion
lol a Arab HTB just matched with me on hinge as I was bullying Mohammed XD

• JFL
Doesn’t say her age in the bible so your argument failed before it gets off it’s feet

So basically if you dont know, The Four main sunni schools of thought Hanafi,Shaafi,Hanabi,Maaliki. All forbid keeping 3D or 2D images of Living beings in muslim homes. Heres a fatwa from our salafi friends at islamqa On the forbidding of images

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/39806 A hadith on it as well

Al-Bukhaari (3226) and Muslim (2106) narrated from Abu Talhah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said; “The angels do not enter a house in which there is an image.”

If you do a little more research on this, you will find out that there’s a exception to this rule

From above article:

It was authentically reported in the Two Sahih Books of Hadith: On the authority of `Aishah who narrated: I used to play with dolls in the presence of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and I had female friends who used to play along with me. They would hide from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) whenever he entered, but he would call them to join and play with me.

Conclusion

2.There are fatwas from multiple muslim sites on this such as the one cited on how girls are excluded from this rule

3. The reason why such fatwas exist is due to Muhhamad’s marriage with Aisha and hadiths where she was allowed to play with dolls till Muhhamad consumated this marriage with her

Common logic:

I would like to you use logic and think about it yourself, when is the last you saw a 19 year old girl playing with dolls and this means that Aisha was definitely six when Muhhamad married her and nine when he consumated this marriage with her or around this age.

Now we get some hadiths

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

SAHIH MUSLIM

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3309; see also 3310)

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311)

SUNAN ABU DAWUD

Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4915)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2380)

Evidence outside of hadiths about Aisha that Muhhamad had interest in children Heres a hadiths where Muhhamad encourages his followers to marry children

And he also said he would marry the daughter of ibn abbas when she reaches the age of Aisha

Absolutely molested him (no pun intended lol)

It’ll be interesting to see what he responds back with, if he even does

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

From above article:

Conclusion

Common logic:

Now we get some hadiths

SAHIH MUSLIM

SUNAN ABU DAWUD

Copied and pasted from r/exmuslim :ROFLMAO: how am I supposed to take you seriously ? Arabs counted age after puberty end of discussion .

Yes convert I can explain to you why or show you jay dyer who explains why Christianity is the only religion that makes sense and is legit

Add me on discord and I’ll explain why Christianity is the only religion and why YHWH is the one true god (Allah is a Demo)

Anyways
This argument, that Rebecca was but 3 years of age at the time of her marriage to Isaac, does not find support from the Biblical account. In Genesis 24:15-16 Rebecca is described as a young woman—hardly a child. Verse 16 says literally, "The young woman was very attractive in appearance, a maiden whom no man had known."

In Genesis 24:64-67, Isaac marries Rebecca after he met her at the well. Verse 67 says, "Then Isaac brought her into the tent of Sarah his mother and took Rebekah, and she became his wife, and he loved her." This would suggest that Rebecca was old enough to be married, which generally infers she was older than a toddler. Though a man could customarily marry in ancient Hebrew society once he had reached that which is considered of an age to marry, that usually being at ages after puberty, there are no records of any as young as toddlers or very small children marrying. @TheBiggestIncelEver
Bible got updated. Rebekka was 3 when issac married her he was 40. IMG 3889

Anyways

Bible got updated that’s why. Even rabbis agree rebecca was 3

Copied and pasted from r/exmuslim :ROFLMAO: how am I supposed to take you seriously ? Arabs counted age after puberty end of discussion .
Sign of someone who got completely intellectually fucked

@PrinceLuenLeoncur absolutely destroyed you and all you can do instead of respond to him is just nervously laugh it off

Go f some kids boi

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Schizotypalcel
Wild shit man

regarding the claim that Arabs calculated ages based on puberty rather than actual birth years, there’s no widespread historical evidence supporting this as a general practice. Arab traditions of the time, much like other cultures, had ways of tracking the passage of years and ages using the lunar calendar. Many other events in the life of Prophet Muhammad and his companions, including their ages, are recorded with specific numbers, indicating that they did keep track of years in a conventional sense, not based solely on puberty.

Further reasons why the claim about counting age from puberty seems implausible include:

1. Historical Consistency: Other historical figures from the same period, including male and female companions of the Prophet, had their ages recorded from birth in years, rather than based on their onset of puberty. Aisha herself narrates various events of her childhood and early years with age-specific details that do not align with this theory.
2. Islamic Law on Age: Islamic legal rulings concerning age, particularly for marriage, fasting, and other obligations, often refer to the attainment of puberty but do not imply that age counting starts from puberty. Puberty marks a different legal phase of life, but age as a number from birth remains significant.
3. Scholarly Consensus: The vast majority of classical Islamic scholars and historians interpret Aisha’s age at consummation literally, and there has not been significant support among early scholars for an interpretation that ages were counted starting from puberty.

To sum up:

• The Hadith from Sahih al-Bukhari is the key text providing the basis for the belief that Aisha was nine when her marriage was consummated.
• The notion that Arabs of the time counted age from puberty lacks substantial historical evidence and is contradicted by how other ages and life events were recorded in early Islamic history.

@thebuffdon690 :lul::lul::lul: I have refuted him he can no longer use that anymore

• +1
Sign of someone who got completely intellectually fucked

@PrinceLuenLeoncur absolutely destroyed you and all you can do instead of respond to him is just nervously laugh it off

Go f some kids boi
He didn’t destroy nothing :ROFLMAO: . I won the debate by proving that muhammed isn’t a pedo. Also I’m not a priest why should I fuck kids?

He didn’t destroy nothing :ROFLMAO: . I won the debate by proving that muhammed isn’t a pedo. Also I’m not a priest why should I fuck kids?
You didn’t win anything

Just bcuz Arabs count age after puberty doesn’t mean Muhammad wasn’t a pedo

You have to prove why counting age after puberty makes sense in the first place, you’re just assuming it based off of Islamic standards lol

regarding the claim that Arabs calculated ages based on puberty rather than actual birth years, there’s no widespread historical evidence supporting this as a general practice. Arab traditions of the time, much like other cultures, had ways of tracking the passage of years and ages using the lunar calendar. Many other events in the life of Prophet Muhammad and his companions, including their ages, are recorded with specific numbers, indicating that they did keep track of years in a conventional sense, not based solely on puberty.

Further reasons why the claim about counting age from puberty seems implausible include:

1. Historical Consistency: Other historical figures from the same period, including male and female companions of the Prophet, had their ages recorded from birth in years, rather than based on their onset of puberty. Aisha herself narrates various events of her childhood and early years with age-specific details that do not align with this theory.
2. Islamic Law on Age: Islamic legal rulings concerning age, particularly for marriage, fasting, and other obligations, often refer to the attainment of puberty but do not imply that age counting starts from puberty. Puberty marks a different legal phase of life, but age as a number from birth remains significant.
3. Scholarly Consensus: The vast majority of classical Islamic scholars and historians interpret Aisha’s age at consummation literally, and there has not been significant support among early scholars for an interpretation that ages were counted starting from puberty.

To sum up:

• The Hadith from Sahih al-Bukhari is the key text providing the basis for the belief that Aisha was nine when her marriage was consummated.
• The notion that Arabs of the time counted age from puberty lacks substantial historical evidence and is contradicted by how other ages and life events were recorded in early Islamic history.

@thebuffdon690 :lul::lul::lul: I have refuted him he can no longer use that anymore
You’re just copying and pasting from r/exmuslim . Arabs count the age after puberty.

A lot of misinformed cucks like to say the prophet Muhammed is a pedo due to him marrying a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9. Lets take a look at the definition of pedophilia. View attachment 3253784 PREPUBESCENT means someone who didn't hit puberty. Women aged faster back then. Also even today women are hitting puberty at ages 8-13View attachment 3253786.
Aisha was able to put her head on the prophets shoulder. How could a 9 year old be that tall today? Meaning that they aged quicker back then since an 9 year old today wouldn't be able to put her head on a grown mans shoulder. Hadith : " Sahih Muslim 892f"

View attachment 3253793

Also Issac married Rebecca at 3 years old when Issac was 40 here's the verse "Rashi on genesis 25:20".View attachment 3253794
@Gengar

Also, if you Eurocucks say "goat fucker" In Islam you get the death penalty for having sex with a animal in Europe and USA some countries its legal to have sex with animals and some states its legal to have sex with animals. View attachment 3253799 No wonder so many Females and cucks hate Islam its because they want to get fucked by dogs. Watch someone try to use non authentic hadiths. ALLAHU AKBAR!

I'm going to be hopping off .org after posting this thread to sleep for the day.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just because you start puberty it doesnt make you adult also gen 25:20 Doesnt even metion rebbecas age and in

Genesis 24:17-19 rebbeca carrys water no 3 yr old can carry that​

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just because you start puberty it doesnt make you adult also gen 25:20 Doesnt even metion rebbecas age and in

Anyone at any age can carry water :ROFLMAO:

all men of any age are sexually attracted to young women.

You’re just copying and pasting from r/exmuslim . Arabs count the age after puberty.
Literally put what I placed into google and nothing will come up that isn’t from R/X Muslim and you have no response to the refutation. Everybody seen me clap u twice son you lost pack your bags and leave

CASE CLOSED debate over ☦️ 31-0☪️

All Islam does is take Ls from me

• Love it
Reactions: Schizotypalcel

Aisha was 18-19 since Arabs count age after puberty